All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 22-07-20, 09:23
AFF Buddy

Sara_Quill is on a distinguished road
Default Sleepy Games Hotel - Chapter 4: Master's Chambers

Sleepy Games Hotel - Chapter 4: Master's Chambers

Lily was on her way again, she wandered the castle not really sure where she would find the Master’s Chambers.

When she’d been everywhere downstairs she went upstairs again, another hallway, she opened a door and found a sleeping girl being pounded by a man. Distracted he looked up.

‘You want to join?’ He asked.

Lily shook her head and closed the door again.

Apparently this was quite common, because all throughout the hallway she found another two girls fast asleep while a wide awake man was going wild on their bodies. Fucking her, suckling nipples, forcing his cock into her mouth, pulling limp legs into his neck while thrusting himself inside of her. Every time Lily hastily closed the door again, she started running, maybe this was the hallway of dudes fucking girls, or something, this wasn’t were she was supposed to be. She ran around the corner and bumped into another man. She screamed, instinctively she grabbed her cloth, but the rules forbade her from sedating a man.

‘Position One,’ the man said and Lily jumped into the right position, her legs spread apart, her arms behind her back. The man showed her a syringe, he lifted her chin and forced her to look at him. He had dark hair and dark eyes and a wild beard. In a gentle but threatening way he stroke the syringe passed her cheek.

‘You’re Lily.’ He said.

She nodded. ‘I am,’ she said. ‘What about it?’

‘I understand why the boss wants you for his own.’ He gave her a pat on the bum. ‘Don’t worry I’m pretty sure you’ll get the job and I’m here often, so you and I will have our moment together. Be on your way now, darling.’

‘Right,’ Lily said. She frowned not really sure what had happened but anyway she started running again, around another corner, up another stairs until eventually she found a door which was labeled ‘Master’s Chambers.’ A pulse of adrenaline shot through her body. She would win, she would win this whole thing. Just when she was about to reach for the door another girl came around the corner. It was the one who had been doubtful about swallowing the blue pill.

‘Get out.’ She said. ‘Get away from here. Victory is mine. Victory is for Britt,’ she yelled. She jousted for the door and pulled on the doorknob.

Lily had gotten her cloth of chloroform out and tried to push it in Britt’s face. Yet Britt swatted it away, the cloth flew through the air and landed about a meter away. Lily dove to the cloth, but then Britt jumped onto her back and pressed her own soaked chloroformed rag into Lily’s face. The fumes where making her eyes water, they hurt her nose and chafed her throat. Lily tried to pull the cloth away but she was getting lightheaded and the room started to spin already. She pressed her lips together and forced herself to hold her breath, she grabbed one of the prepared syringes and plunged the needle into Britt’s hand.

‘Ouch.’ Britt said. ‘What’s that?’

Lily pushed all the medicine into Britt’s hand and a moment later her grip was loosening. Her body was going loose and limp and Lily succeeded in pulling the cloth of chloroform away from her face. For a moment she looked down at the sleeping Britt. ‘Okay,’ she mumbled. She leaned against the wall and tried to get a breath of fresh air. She still felt so groggy and sleepy. ‘Okay, Here we go.’ She mumbled again. She was almost there now. She pushed herself up from the wall and opened the door. There first thing she saw was a big canopy bed, it was a large suite. With a little step down into a sitting area with a television. It was abandoned though, there was no Master here. Winning wasn’t as satisfying as she’d hoped for, beside she was still entitled to another spray bottle, wasn’t she? And that bottle had to be here somewhere. She randomly opened a door, it was a broom cupboard, she opened the next door and found a bathroom, she looked through the entire bathroom and found indeed another spray bottle. She opened her mouth and sprayed everything into her face at once. She felt so good, it was so addictive, for a moment she marveled in the euphoria she felt, but way sooner than she wanted her high faded and she needed more, she wanted more.

‘Are you there?’ She asked.

‘I’m here.’ The voice answered, yet it didn’t sound mechanically loud like it came out of a speaker in the wall, instead it sounded muffled like it came from another room. She went back to the suite and found another door had opened to a crack. She entered the room and saw a dozen of television screens, from hidden camera’s all over the hotel, empty rooms, empty hallways, but also rooms with guys fucking sleeping girls, or hallways with girls laying unconscious on the floor.

‘What’s this?’ Lily asked.

‘What do you think?’ He asked.

‘A surveillance room?’ Lily asked.

‘Right.’ He said.

‘So what happens now?’ Lily said.

‘You won.’

‘I guess.’ Lily said. ‘What did I win?’

‘A job. Although I should be fair, you didn’t really win that, since I’m going to hire almost the full batch of you, there’s only two or three I’m not yet sure about.’

‘Okay.’ Lily said.

He chuckled. ‘Okay.’ He said. He swiveled around in his chair and now faced her. ‘Okay.’ He repeated again. ‘You’re quite a suggestible girl aren’t you? Tell me, what’s your name.’

‘Lily.’ She said.

‘Lily?’ He asked. ‘Are you sure, it’s not Liliane?’

‘Yeah,’ she shrugged, ‘That’s me.’

‘Be honest the Liliane that walked in here this morning wasn’t so happy about being called Lily, was she? And if the Liliane from this morning knew what this job entailed she probably would turn around and run away from here, wouldn’t she?’

‘I don’t know.’ Lily said.

‘But you want the job? Knowing full well that means you’ll be used every day again in our games of sleepy time tag, being hypnotized every day again, turning you into my obedient little slave, always eager to please me, always eager to put herself or her friends to sleep for her master. And knowing I’m watching you and knowing it turns me on, will turn you on.’

Lily nodded, it was silent for a while. ‘I want the job,’ She said.

---
Old 25-07-20, 00:16
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

You have an amazing imagination!
Old 25-07-20, 11:43
AFF Buddy

Sara_Quill is on a distinguished road

Thanks!