All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 23-08-19, 22:25
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road
Default Feedback

Dear Annabelle and John ...

Please let me thank you for the super fantastic set of the new model

Denali Dink Lu

It is really EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!!!!

Last edited by satinfun; 06-09-19 at 14:52.
Old 23-08-19, 23:13
AFF Regular

Void99 is on a distinguished road

Ouch! Bit harsh ain't it?
I guess the simple answer is that old saying "variety is the spice of life".

Not every model is going to appeal to every person. Whether she is good for modelling or not is down to individual taste.

While there are times I definitely think the entire world should revolve around me....it's taken me a long time to conclude it's just not going to happen a lot of the time!!!!

Many models who have their own sites do often model for other producers ....it's paid work innit? (have not used that slang term in years)
Old 24-08-19, 11:04
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I totally agree with you Void99. Each person has their own taste. So I do think satinfun what you stated is
very, very hursh
Old 24-08-19, 11:52
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Satinfun, please think carefully before making negative comments. Your tastes do not represent a universal value, they are specific to you.

Ariel has done some excellent content for us, all of which has been hugely appreciated and applauded by many of our fans. She is a significant hit for our sites and we will do our best to work with her as much as we can.
Old 24-08-19, 21:51
AFF Guru

The world does not revolve around any one. Obviously, what is posted by "satinfun" represents just the opinion of "satinfun" and not necessarily the opinion of others.

But I think "satinfun" and other users should be honest about what they think is good and not good and provide honest feedback from their own preceptive.
Old 26-08-19, 09:04
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

But its how you say things that can be hurtful. I was always told if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all. And you have to note that the models who have worked with us do sometimes come on to the forum to see what comments have been said. They may not leave a message but we do know that many to come in and look around.
Old 27-08-19, 11:22
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

If Ms Anderssen visits here I just want to say you are liked for sure by many if not most of us here. Keep up the good work my Lady and I will be watching. And maybe even Hugs from Larry Ariel.
Old 06-09-19, 08:08
Administrator
Site Admin

I do think satinfun you should say sorry for your comments to the lovely Ariel Anderssen.
Old 06-09-19, 15:05
AFF Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
I do think satinfun you should say sorry for your comments to the lovely Ariel Anderssen.
At your orders Madam Annabelle ... I think I took a wrong and quick decision about Miss Ariel Anderssen ... total respect to her.

I say sorry to Miss Ariel Anderssen for my wrong comments and promise not to repeat such a mistake again. Furthermore, I bow in front of her, and remember my place as a pathetic pet -- in my tiny and small size -- in front of her athletic build body.

And never forget that we are just fan bearers to the British

PS. I have removed the rude comments from the original post and will wank over one of Miss Ariel Anderssen sets today
Old 06-09-19, 16:37
Administrator
Site Admin

Many Thanks
Old 09-09-19, 00:44
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Sounds good thanks!
Old 12-09-19, 10:00

uk101 is on a distinguished road

satinfun, good that you apologised! I guess you are from Arab background.

I am quoting from your post on the "General News" threads, the "To our American Friends!" thread, this is what you said:

"... Although Saddam was symbol of defiance, arrogance, and promised never to surrender, Britain and America did not throw a nuclear bomb on him. Actually they did something much better and more efficient than that!

The clean shaved, man-of-steel, supremely powerful and disciplined dictator image that Saddam had built for himself for many years was destroyed by less than a minute of video. The video of his capture after his defeat. He insisted on his ways with a haughty pride during his medical exam after his capture, but the medic said "Open Wide, Now say Ahhh..." while he stuck a tongue depressor in his mouth and shined in a light to examine his tonsils!! ..."

Also, he was transported to an ultra-secure cell using standard high-value-target transportation procedure, which may include wearing diaper -- extra coated with Vaseline -- and one-piece suit but for sure wearing a silencing hood, with ear pads, blind folds and duct tape on mouth. Such procedure ensures zero possibility to fight back, 100% isolation from outside world, and 100% silence and cooperation.

This is the end of the arrogant and the rude. I would like to remind you that it is well known that ALL body cavities are inspected as part of standard medical examination, and I can assure you that British nurses are fantastic in doing that!
Old 19-09-19, 09:12
AFF Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by uk101 View Post
satinfun, good that you apologised! I guess you are from Arab background.

I am quoting from your post on the "General News" threads, the "To our American Friends!" thread, this is what you said:

"... Although Saddam was symbol of defiance, arrogance, and promised never to surrender, Britain and America did not throw a nuclear bomb on him. Actually they did something much better and more efficient than that!

The clean shaved, man-of-steel, supremely powerful and disciplined dictator image that Saddam had built for himself for many years was destroyed by less than a minute of video. The video of his capture after his defeat. He insisted on his ways with a haughty pride during his medical exam after his capture, but the medic said "Open Wide, Now say Ahhh..." while he stuck a tongue depressor in his mouth and shined in a light to examine his tonsils!! ..."

Also, he was transported to an ultra-secure cell using standard high-value-target transportation procedure, which may include wearing diaper -- extra coated with Vaseline -- and one-piece suit but for sure wearing a silencing hood, with ear pads, blind folds and duct tape on mouth. Such procedure ensures zero possibility to fight back, 100% isolation from outside world, and 100% silence and cooperation.

This is the end of the arrogant and the rude. I would like to remind you that it is well known that ALL body cavities are inspected as part of standard medical examination, and I can assure you that British nurses are fantastic in doing that!
Yes sure, thank you. I honour and totally respect the British as our colonisers, rulers, and true masters. This is more of a belief and a lifestyle, I highly respect this social hierarchy in my life. Our predecessors were domesticated by the British and modern history shows that this is a fact. I am so happy with the ending of Saddam Hussein, and the lesson he learned for fighting against this fact.
Indeed, this is the end of the arrogant.