All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP Uniform Steal Ideas, Discussion & Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-15, 14:03

Carriage5 is on a distinguished road
Default Favourite/Best models in Uniform Stealing Scenarios

Hi all,

First and foremost I would like to thank John,Annabelle and their team (especially TCG) for their constant hard work and commitment to providing us all with great releases in this genre.

Below is a list of models who are my favourite/best at uniform/clothing steal scenarios.There have been others but I guess these are the ones which stay in the mind and consistently produce good performances.

1.Anita (formally Kris) :- Probably the best villainess, especially in spy roles,always calm and cool,brilliant at ad-libbing,just seems to 'get it'.Oh and wig work superb.

2.Holly Kiss :- Love her languid laid back style as a villainess,and good as the target too.

3.Frankie Babe :- Always gives a feisty performance. commited and slightly menacing as the villainess.Always show's the effort in chloroing a target.

4.Evey Kristal :- Always a good performance and that accent - great!

5.Cindy Read :- By no means last.It seems she's better as the target than the villainess,great in a uniform.When she plays a villainess she does tend to rush through the redressing like it's a hassle,as is her dialogue with the bound target e.g. in 'Operation Chessman'
Compare this with Anita's in anything who whilst getting on with the task in hand seems to be more relaxed and cool rather than a chore to go through.
Don't misunderstand me,Cindy is one of my real favourites and as such I would love for her to get it right.

I'm a bit rushed for time but I'll come back later and add some scenario examples for the above models.

Others deserving a mention

Gone but not forgotten :- Rebekah Dee,Tibby Muldoon

Good to see them back :- Taylor Morgan,Zara,Tammie Lee.

New on the block:-Allegra Jones and Sophia Delane (for her superb chloro scene in 'Security steal).

I'm sure there are others but I haven't been through all the latest releases.

Obviously the above is merely an opinion.

Regards,
Carriage5

Last edited by Carriage5; 01-03-15 at 14:25.
Old 02-03-15, 22:45

chriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Carriage5,
It’s good to hear from you once again. First of all, thanks for the kind words.

I agree, there are some great models around and you’ve listed some of the ‘stars’ of the current steal scene. To be honest, I hadn’t really noticed Sophia before her DiP video the other week. Hopefully she will make some more appearances in future sets for DiP. Of course that is in addition to the next one!. I’m not giving too much away, as you can see a couple of shots of her at John’s blog together with Holly in another set for DiP – featuring a new uniform. I’m guessing that as usual, Holly will look really smart in uniform – she always does !. So there’s one for you to look out for in the coming month or so.

And of course it goes without saying that there will be other scenes, hopefully with the odd new costume, going forward. Having said that, it is always nice to see a costume used in a storyline devised by another fan of the genre. Or alternatively used in non-steal plotline. So any ideas are always welcomed.

Best Wishes.

Chris (TCG)
Old 05-03-15, 18:04
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Many thanks for your comments Carriage5.

I must say I agree with your summary, we have had a lot of great actresses over the last few years and have been lucky with some real finds. I think Anita stands out as a perfect villainess for the reasons you suggest and Sophia's performance as victim in the recent Security Steal really showed her acting ability (as well as that of Holly Kiss as villainess)

More to come & a couple of different uniforms in the pipeline courtesy of the one and only TCG

cheers
John