All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > Sport! > Other Sport
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 14-07-18, 08:30
peter92305

Lightbulb Wimbledon Tennis 2018

So Novak and Rafa have to continue their semi-final epic this morning after play was stopped after 11pm yesterday with Djoko leading 2 sets to one. The first semi between American John Isner and South African Kevin Anderson took over 6 hours to finish with Anderson winning the final set 26--24.

I watched most of the final set which although entertaining was too predictable with the power of each server making it almost impossible for their opponent to break service. Some idiot from the audience called out for them to hurry up and get off the court because he had paid to watch Novak and Rafa in the next semi. That was a bit disrespectful with both players giving their all to succeed. In his quarter final Anderson was 2 sets down against Roger Federer facing match point in the third, but still managed to win over 5 exhausting sets.
His chances of victory must be severely diminished in the final on Sunday.

Expect a concerted campaign from all the top players to introduce the tie break system to the final set next season to avoid this stupidity. The T.V. executives the world over will also want this as this current system plays havoc with their schedules.
Old 14-07-18, 10:37
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Come Novak your my second favourite
Old 14-07-18, 12:19
peter92305

When i first started watching Wimbledon Tennis, some of the ladies used to wear frilly French knickers.

It took me a long time to begin to understand the rules of the game because my mind was always distracted by matters of more importance__!!

I always struggle to decide which Murray to support, ( Andy or Jamie ) so this year i'm ringing the changes and supporting JUDIE!!

Last edited by peter92305; 14-07-18 at 12:59.