All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > Sport! > Other Sport
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 11-06-10, 10:24
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Marianne i felt this feeling last year so its all to fresh in my mind. I am sure the cup will be in locations in Chicago for fans to see it up close. Savor all the moments. I am also happy our cross state rivals fell short!
Old 19-08-10, 01:25
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Our NHL Pittsburgh Pengins have a new hockey home here. It's called the Consol Energy Center. Construction completed this summer. It will open its doors for the first time on August 18th. 2010 and the first show is a Paul McCartney concert. Pretty cool stuff!
Old 22-09-10, 10:47
AFF Buddy

Marianne will become famous soon enough

I hope your beloved Pens and their fans like the new arena. Whatever you know the old arena by, whether it's The Civic Arena, Mellon Arena, or "The Igloo", it's building with a rich history and a lot of great memories, especially the back-to-back Cups in '91 and '93 (grrrr, they beat my Hawks that year) and more recently the Cup-winning team of '09. I know the new home will never be the same, I still miss my Hawks playing in the old stadium, but hopefully for you and the other Pens fans they will create new memories to enjoy just as much as the old ones. Good luck to the Pens and their fans this year, Larry (just not enough to beat my Hawks lol)!

~Marianne
Old 22-09-10, 11:11
Site Admin

Hi Marianne!

Thanks! Mellon arena will be missed alot of great memories were there. The Pens play their first game tonight Wednesday at Consol. An exibition game with the Red Wings. I wish your Hawks a great season and maybe our teams can meet later in the season when it really counts! On a funny note...............Sydney Crosby took batting practice for a publicity stunt with the Pirates and hit the ball off of the wall a few times and finished up with a towering home run! Maybe he should play for them too? LOL! Back to Hockey, I am looking forward to 2010/11!

First Game ever at Consol Energy Center......................Pens 5 Red Wings 1

The Pens had 20 shots on goal in the first period!

Last edited by larrydude; 23-09-10 at 11:09.
Old 09-10-10, 09:39
AFF Buddy

Well it looks like neither of our teams got off to a good start for the season, Larry. That's okay, though. It's the first game of an 82-game season and no team can expect to win every game, so one loss is hardly then end of the world. Besides, the first game players are trying to get rid of those early season jitters, especially the players new to the team and the rookies who are new to the league, so it's by no means an indicator of how well they will do once things get settled and the players are more comfortable playing whatever system their coach is running. Still, I think we'd both be happier if our teams had a better performance in their first games. Oh well, plenty more games for us to enjoy this season. I'm just excited that the season has finally started. This is the only sport I follow, so summer always feels so long with no hockey.

Go Hawks and Pens!
Old 09-10-10, 12:04
Site Admin

Hi Marianne,

Yes i totally agree. I think the Pens played pretty well in the first ever regular season game at Consol but did not get it done. I also saw your Hawks fell short on their opener. As you said its a long haul and i am sure both teams will find their nitch and have a good season. Hockey is also my favorite Pro sport and the Steelers are second. I want to wish you and your Hawks a great season and maybe our teams will play each other when it really counts! Its fun to wish the Hawks well because we are seperated in conferences and the better our teams do the better chance we may see each other at seasons end! Thanks Marianne!

Go Pens! Go Hawks!
Old 13-10-10, 06:44
AFF Buddy

Well, Larry, our teams finally got their first win. Who would have though Toronto would have their first win before the Pens or Hawks? I've been impressed with Toronto so far. Obviously a much better start than last year when they didn't get their second win until November. I'm not really a Toronto fan, but I've been keeping an eye on them because they picked up Kris Versteeg from us in a trade and I wanted to see how well he would do their. So far he's doing pretty well and I hope that continues for him. It's still early, obviously, but so far things look pretty good for our teams. I'm concerned mostly with our goaltending situation. I really hope Turco can get more comfortable playing with these guys. He still seems a little nervous and he's given up a couple of softies in his first two regular season games. It's a long way to go, but maybe we'll get the rematch from the '92 playoffs. Good luck to the Pens as well and perhaps we'll meet in the playoffs.

Old 13-10-10, 11:19
Site Admin

Marianne the Pens have yet to win a regular season game at Consol. Not playing badly just not on the good end of the score. But they went into New Jersey a team that gave them fits last season and won decidedly. Its a long season and i am sure our teams will be in the thick of it come April. Thanks Marianne and keep in touch!
Old 17-11-10, 12:23
Site Admin

Well Marianne, Both of our teams seem to be struggling a bit here early in the season. Lets hope the momentum changes!

Larry
Old 09-12-10, 11:58
Site Admin

WOW, The momentum has surely changed! The Penguins have won 11 in a row! The top seed in the entire league! The Steelers are in first place, Our Pitt Panther college football team is in a Bowl Game, And the Pitt Basketball college team is ranked #3 in the entire NCAA! Sports are a bit exciting in my Hometown for the moment!
Old 11-02-11, 11:35
Site Admin

Havent seen Marianne here for a while. I hope she is wearing warm panties its cold over here!
Old 23-02-11, 12:29
Site Admin

My home team the Penguins are injury riddled! 9 players out with various injuries and the team is pieced together with rookies. Darn shame as they were on a big run into the playoffs.
Old 17-03-11, 11:54
Site Admin

They are doing quite well now considering a few of their star players are still out with injuries. Making a respectable run for a high seed in the playoffs!
Old 25-03-11, 11:29
Site Admin

I hope your team is gearing up for the playoffs Marianne!
Old 11-04-11, 12:19
Site Admin

The Penguins are in the playoffs and begin round 1 on Wednesday. Mariannes Hawks "the defending NHL champs" made it in on the last day of the season. I am sure she is relieved!
Old 26-04-11, 11:27
Site Admin

The Penguins were up 3 games to 1 in the first round best of 7 series but let Tampa back into the hunt losing the next two. Playoff series tied at 3 with the deciding game Wednesday night at Pittsburgh. Fingers and toes crossed here too!
Old 28-04-11, 10:47
Site Admin

The Pengin season has ended. Tampa 1 Pittsburgh 0. Its time to look forward to next season.
Old 11-10-11, 12:06
Site Admin

The new season has begun! So far, The Penguins look good.
Old 29-10-11, 18:26
Site Admin

8 Wins, 2 losses, 2 OT losses for 18 total points so far. Not to shabby!
Old 29-10-11, 23:58
AFF Buddy

Iain216 is on a distinguished road
Default Favourite Team

I haven't really got a favourite hockey team I just love the game.

The teams I look out for in the NHL are...

Vancouver Canucks, Toronto Maple Leafs, Calgary Flames and the Phoenix Coyotes.

Incidentally, years ago, my uncle (who lived in Canada) was on the coaching staff of a team called the 'Winnipeg Jets' who became the Phoenix Coyotes.

My British teams are...

Basingstoke Bison, Belfast Giants and the Dundee Stars

-Iain.

Last edited by Iain216; 30-10-11 at 00:00.