All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 20-05-21, 22:31
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road
Default The Cyber Parade of the Vanquished

I was defending Arabian culture/religion in front of UK Secularists.

I wanted to be a "hero" (a famous apologists) who will step in and show that things have changed and tables are turned with western secularists. I was very confident that I would be successful and aimed at defeating secularists and bringing them down in debates. I was very insistent to win all encounters, I had put plans for that. For example, unlike the old days, now we have new technologies such as the Internet and social media, which I planned to use in order to achieve my goals, spread my results and victory.

At the beginning, secularists in the UK avoided me and made every attempt to avoid my encounter. So my ego went to the sky and I thought that I am invincible, different and there was no doubt that I would win any future debates. I insisted and insisted and insisted ... many times. Finally, they agreed to debate.

It did not take them time to provide simple answers to my first few questions. I retreated, but they wanted to take this forward to finish the job. Maybe I should not have insisted too much, at least to leave a space for myself to escape! They gave me simple answers to what I considered non-answerable questions. Then I faced a serious intellectual challenge and could not answer their questions. I was logically defeated on all Islamic axes by strong atheist and secular arguments. They answered all my questions and I could not answer any of their questions. I admitted and acknowledged the full decisive defeat. The secularists debaters described the case as fantastic and wonderful. They said that the beauty of it is that it is an example of how a debater can flog himself.

My dream of symbolically marching victoriously in front of Secularists on social media platforms, forums, blogs, etc, did in fact come true, but not victoriously and in the way that I had imagined. The symbolic march took place, but it was centred on the vanquished; it was the "Cyber Parade of the Vanquished", that is, my case was published on social media platforms, forums, blogs, etc and was paraded not just in front of Secularists, but also in front of the whole world. The case got attention from free thinkers in the Arabian world, Secularists and many non-religious groups. It received a lot of hilarious comments such as:

"Well done!"
"Flogged with his own whip!"
"Thanks for teaching him the lesson!"
"Mission accomplished!"
"You placed him in a cage! Pull it up so everybody can see it"
etc.

The case has its own merits:

1. It was I who initiated the debate with the Secularists. Planned for that around 20 years, was overconfident, thought that I am invincible and vowed to win.
2. It was fairly easy for my Secular opponents to prove me wrong.
3. Unlike most encounters where both parties claim victory over each other. I admitted my full decisive defeat and the victory of my Secular opponents which was acknowledged by them. Thus, the result of the debate is objective and complete.

Why am I posting this here?

For you to celebrate and enjoy the "Cyber Parade of the Vanquished". A very fair treatment, because I planned the same should I have won the debate. All types of comments (humour, criticisms, etc) are welcome!

Last edited by satinfun; 21-05-21 at 16:25.
Old 21-05-21, 09:18
AFF Guru

peter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to behold
Question

Is there something missing from this post?
Old 21-05-21, 14:17
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Old 21-05-21, 16:26
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road

Sorry ... the main text was missing. I added the missing text.
Old 22-05-21, 14:53
AFF Guru

peter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to behold
Question

Sadly, it came over as a bit weird and convoluted, ~~~ too much for my tired and aged brain to decipher.
I phoned my friend, Steven Fry, and he couldn't make head nor tail of it either.

The most important factor is that you were pleased with the outcome
which surely makes it all worth while.