All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Downblouse WOW > COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-13, 07:16
AFF Buddy

minimenemo is a jewel in the roughminimenemo is a jewel in the roughminimenemo is a jewel in the rough
Default satin nighties and chemises - On going

I love dbw sets with satin nighties and chemises. I think the typically loose outfit, with soft silky fabric flowing on the breast area, with nips pointing through the thin shiny satin and then followed by the cleave view is just simply heavenly.

I hope this type of clothing can be used more often here. This theme is quite unique as we don't usually see this anywhere else on the web.

Past update such as Sapphire in the lilac chemise were amazing. I just wished Charley and Bailey had done a dbw satin chemise scene as well.

A typical scene would oubviously be in the bedroom where the models wear nighties. But it can also be used to lounge around in the house, or while doing domestic chores such as in the kitchen, or bathroom or even the laundry.

Looking forward to more huge tits in silky satin chemises!

Last edited by Annabelle; 30-04-13 at 16:57.
Old 04-02-13, 10:00
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I will try and do a few more of these but you must be aware that it will be mainly blouses and sort of vest top used. As that is what the site is mainly about.
Old 04-02-15, 20:54
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road

I agree 100% with minimenemo ... Shiny satin slips/chemises/nighties with the typical mentioned scenes will insure that I will renew my subscription like a good boy!
Old 05-02-15, 08:23
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

As you can see we have done lots of everything on the site. So everyone should be happy with what their seeing.