All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > UKupskirts > COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 31-01-16, 17:44

colourwhee is on a distinguished road
Default pantyamateurs member site request

I have been a member to pantyamatuers off and on but consistently keep returning to the site. I love these cute ladies teasing in their white fullback panties. just cant get enough of them.

Didn't know where to request this but had a request for pantyamateurs site. Will understand if denied, but worth a shot to try....

Is possible to get one of the young girls to pose in these white panties?...

Model choice would be any of these models who I adore: Chloe Lovette, Tammy Lee, Katie Lou, Elle P, Danielle Maye, Kasey, Charley Atwell, Natalia Forest, Penny Lee, Antia, Rebecca Leah, Saphire, or Keira Jones

Having them bent over in a police uniform against office desk, talking about how they would love to have their panties pulled to the side and do them against the desk, and talking about how they want to feel thick cock deep inside their pussy with their panties still on as they tightly hug their panty mount. Then near the end talking and imagining how good it would feel to have cum shot deep inside their pussy with their panties still pulled to the side of their crotch as they tease their panty ass still fully covered while they continue to stay bent over the desk.
Old 31-01-16, 19:59
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I'll see what I can do. Not sure if I still have these panties as we do tend to rip them up on femmefight or ripping4fun when they have been seen many times on the panty sites.

Regards to the talking dirty. Not all the models you list would be comfortable talking like this. Its would more than likely be the models who you see on hotpanty fun - Chloe Lovette, Natalia Forrest, Saphire.

Tammy lee and Elle P are no longer modelling and Danielle Maye is not available as she taking a year or so out from modelling.

They other girls are only topless models and don't really do this sort of talking.

Annabelle
Old 31-01-16, 22:55

colourwhee is on a distinguished road

Wow Annabelle, that would be great if this could be done. Doesn't have to be those exact panties. Any white panties like those would do. I just like seeing white panties like these hugging the ladies butts tight...

Any white silky smooth panties like these I love seeing on the ladies...

Hope that helps. Still just wishful thinking about the girls talking dirty but figured it wouldn't have hurt to ask.

Edit: btw that is sad about Tammy lee and Elle P are no longer modeling. Really enjoyed seeing those girls teasing in their white fullback panties. Hope to still see more Danielle Maye in the near future.

Last edited by colourwhee; 31-01-16 at 23:10.