All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > UKupskirts > UKupskirts request/idea's
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 19-11-15, 01:37

iksterman is on a distinguished road
Default UkUpskirts requests

Love the UkUpskirts website but not a fan of satin or cotton briefs. Could you have more videos where the lovely ladies model semi-see thru lacy thongs or bikini briefs?

Additional video requests:

Would love to see worm's eye upskirt view where the viewer can see from the model's shoes right up to her panties:
1. Model standing on stairs or ladder:
2. Model walking over a clear glass floor or a mirror

Can we get more blowing skirt videos? Instead of a gentle fan, can a blower be used so longer skirts can be blown up?
Old 19-11-15, 19:27
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

We do use a lot of cotton and see though panties on our site. As for thong you will see them being used on our sister "Skirtsupgirl.com". Thongs are not a big hit which is the reason we opened up the sister site. We can do more upskirt views on there before they stripped down to reveal the thong.

I can do more standing on things so that you get more feet up shots. As for the glass table it has been asked many years ago and we did look into it and the cost to get one made is way to much for our budget. I will try and see if I can use a mirror but it would not be wise to allow the model to stand on it for safety reasons.

Regards to using a blower would that not be to loud. You would'nt hear the model talking to you ??

Annabelle
Old 20-11-15, 00:58
AFF Regular

brianmac is on a distinguished road

sounds good to me if included with slips and nylons, I think the bare legs has been done to death now, and its getting colder
Old 20-11-15, 04:46

iksterman is on a distinguished road

Thanks Annabelle for your quick reply and for looking into my requests. I will also check out the sister site as well.
Old 09-12-15, 06:38
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iksterman View Post
Model walking over a clear glass floor or a mirror

Can we get more blowing skirt videos? Instead of a gentle fan, can a blower be used so longer skirts can be blown up?
We do this a bit at Demurefun