All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Femmefight > Femmefight ideas and requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-15, 20:01

alwayalone is on a distinguished road
Default Annabelle

I have been a loyal customer here for a while now and I have to say I am a huge fan. that being said, would it be too much to ask to incorporate Annabelle? she only has about 2 videos and maybe a photo set. would it also be too much to ask for you to include more pantsing (no Underwear) and embarrassment. that would be great. thanks for your work.
Old 02-10-15, 23:57
peter92305

Not sure that John would be happy to rubber stamp that one!
But the old adage that ' If you don't ask--you don't get ', springs to mind.

Having been a loyal customer here since August 2015 is , however, an impressive record and deserves some recognition___!!

Our thoughts and hopes are with you.
Old 03-10-15, 07:27

alwayalone is on a distinguished road

just because i haven't been apart of the forum doesn't mean I haven't been a paying customer... I mean if people are going to be so touchy then ill just go somewhere else lol no harm done.
Old 03-10-15, 08:55
peter92305

Nice to see that you are not intimidated by my " Off The Wall " comments. You might even get to enjoy them if you stay around.
People with character and opinions ( genuine or pretend], are very welcome in the Forum.

Old 03-10-15, 09:09
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I'm sorry to say i know longer do modelling. But I mainly did the panty site more than I did the fight sites as you can see.

However we can do more nude fights which we have been doing but we will defo add more embarrassment element to them. But please be aware not all the models we work with shoot to full nude.
Old 03-10-15, 09:20
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

All comments and feedback are welcomed.

Some years ago, Annabelle did a femmefight scene with Shauna that went down really well. The fight aspect of the scene came naturally without being too over the top.

Anyone guess why the two worked so well together???
Old 03-10-15, 11:42
peter92305

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post

Some years ago, Annabelle did a femmefight scene with Shauna that went down really well. The fight aspect of the scene came naturally without being too over the top.

Just out of interest, did you find that she was quieter at home of an evening, having already vented her anger and frustrations out on somebody else?

Did she pull rank and insist on wearing the boots--!!

Old 03-10-15, 13:08
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I always pull rank when it comes to John hehehe
Old 03-10-15, 13:58
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post

I think I do

Old 03-10-15, 15:30
peter92305

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
I always pull rank when it comes to John hehehe

I've spent over a year trying to wind you up and lure you into retaliation, but you've always flatly refused to be drawn. Now, all of a sudden, you're even intervening in our discussions with Hubby.

I've no idea what brought about this transformation buti am strongly in favour of it !!
Old 05-10-15, 10:00
Administrator
Site Admin

Quote:
John said "Did she pull rank and insist on wearing the boots"--!!
Any answer to this
Old 06-10-15, 15:49
peter92305

They have both sportingly opened the way for a bit of fun, (possibly at their expense ), and yet, it seems that no-one wants to take advantage of this golden opportunity.
There must be someone out there with the courage to take them on.
As i've said before, you get the Forum you deserve. The junior members often seem more ambitious in their comments. So i say to them, show the seniors the way to preserve a healthy Forum!

The clock may be ticking!_________
Old 06-10-15, 16:45
Administrator
Site Admin

So why do we work so well together ?? Megaton
Old 06-10-15, 17:40
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Mr. Megaton and Mr. Larrydude agree!
Old 06-10-15, 17:51
peter92305

I sense an ingenious answer coming soon, if we're lucky!
Old 06-10-15, 19:30
Administrator
Site Admin

The answer may come as a surprise to you all ??
Old 06-10-15, 23:14
peter92305

Question

In order to enter into the spirit of the occasion, i shall allow myself one guess only. If i'm wrong, i shall sit tight and wait for you to spill the beans. The only 2 people, apart from Shauna herself, who know the answer may be yourself and John.

My guess is that Shauna is some sort of relation of yours : possibly sister, sister-in-law or even cousin.

Over to you!

Old 07-10-15, 00:31
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I know the answer and I'm not telling!
Old 07-10-15, 01:13
peter92305

Red face

That's a risky strategy to play---Russ got challenged when he claimed to know and has laid low ever since.
Old 07-10-15, 07:40
Administrator
Site Admin

Your first guess is correct.