All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > UKupskirts > UKupskirts request/idea's
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 24-05-22, 21:48

Drax71 is on a distinguished road
Default Stairs Upskirts + Ladder Upskirts + Windy Upskirts + 2Girls Upskirts + Denim Miniskir

I would like to see more of these Upskirt scenes:

Stairs Upskirts - here we have perfect upskirt angles, especially to see model`s bum when she is going up the stairs is so cool. Best are upskirt + classic shiny/cotton panties scenes.

Ladder Upskirts- here we have similiar perfect upskirt angles as in Stairs Upskirts, please produce more of them. Best is to see model`s bum in classic panties when she stands on the ladder and talks and looks in the camera.

Denim Miniskirts Upskirts - please produce more of these upskirt scenes, especially with classic shiny/cotton panties. Also it is good to combine it with Stairs/ Ladder Upskirts.

Windy Upskirts - I know there is now a new cool upskirt site windyskirts.com which I like a lot, but I would like to see more Windy Upskirts Scenes also here.

2Girls Upskirts - please produce more 2Girls Upskirts Scenes where models are lifting each other skirts, touching panties or at least posing together. When models are producing together a scene for F-F-Fights they can produce also an 2Girls Upskirts Scene before that.
Old 25-05-22, 09:32
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I have been doing steps/ladder/windy and jean skirt ones every now and then. The windy ones you are seeing were all plugged in before windy site open up. We will be keeping all windy ones to the new site now.

The stairs ones I will try a bit more. Its just getting the right lighting etc.
Old 25-05-22, 15:53

Drax71 is on a distinguished road

Cool that steps/ladder/windy/Denim Miniskirts Upskirts Scenes are being produced regularly, I would like to see more of these Upskirts Scenes, since they are so good.

My absolute favourite from all these Upskirt scenes are Stairs Upskirts with shiny fullback panties. Also when model is talking and looking to the camera on stairs it is so hot. I am looking forward to watch new ones.