All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-13, 16:40

90bsl1ck is on a distinguished road
Default The officer who needs to be taught a lesson - Done

For this scene you'll need a new recruit, with the following:
1. a baseball cap and handbag, (knock-out stuff)
2. a skipping rope
3. fake documents
A military officer dressed in formal .With a bad mood because she's missing her break and an important meeting.

The new recruit is sitting in front of the officer, and is being told about life in the military, and everything is going great. Until the new recruit asks how long it will be until she becomes an officer.

When she's told that it won't be for ten years, the new recruit pushes the officer's hat and documents off the table. They land on the floor, next to the waste bin. The officer gets angry, and turn her back around to go and pick up her things, before saying softly, "What sort of officer, were you wanting to be?, As I have experience, in the ...".

Before she can finish her sentence, the new recruit decides she wants to be an officer, now.So she strikes with the knock out stuff, strips the officers skirt & stockings. Then ties her legs loosely but not tight together up with her skipping rope and strips the officer's top naked. but as she takes the officer's bra off, the officer wakes up. Tries to get up but can't do anything except a push up. Which makes her bra fall off, and then the officer is embarrassed.

The new recruit laughs and then tells her to continue push ups, until I say "stop". The naked officer, says "no, why am I naked, I should be giving the orders." The new recruit strips into the uniform, then orders a salute, with a dog bark & growl. Before using the officer's bra to silence her.
The new officer leaves the room, carrying her own clothes, with the , and the ex officer is left struggling to get some help.

*let me know if this is okay, If not then we can change things, this is a work in progress.

Last edited by Annabelle; 14-11-13 at 16:41.
Old 07-11-13, 11:15
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

it is printed of. I'll see what we can do.
Old 14-11-13, 16:40
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Ok with have given this one a go. But you will see it has been changed a bit,

It staring Cindy Read as the recruit and Taylor Morgan as the officer(royal air force)
Old 05-01-14, 01:13

90bsl1ck is on a distinguished road
Default 90bsl1ck's reply

That's okay with me, and I look forward to seeing the end result. I'm also okay with the chosen models.