All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Femmefight > COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 18-02-11, 19:45

chriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Larry

This was actually looked at for one of the members requests. It may have even been for Fawcett. He wanted to create two stewardesses with a look similar to Evey in the DiP 'Standby set' for a catfight.

I thought it would be easy as skirts can be got cheaply if you shop around. But getting two similar, decent looking blouses, at a price that I would call cheap proved to be elusive - my definition of cheap definitely didn't agree with some prices posted at ebay !!. You never know something might turn up one day.

Just as a note, the real stewardess kit sells at ridiculous prices nowadays. A blouse alone can command upwards of £20 and don't even ask about BA hats - they fetch £50 minimum ! I know how much John and Annabelle paid for the latest Stewardess costume and it certainly wasn't cheap. So hats off to them for looking after the fans once again !.

Perhaps the challenge should be to see if anyone could put together two cheap 'stewardess' costumes for destruction in a fight - I think it could be quite difficult. But if they did, I could probably acquire a second hat of the type worn by Evey and I think there might be a spare badge that could be used on it in the collection somewhere. After all, such a cap would always come in as a spare as it is unlikely to get damaged in a fight. From observation it's usually the blouse and skirt that get totally trashed !.

Cheers

Chris
Old 19-02-11, 11:40
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Chris i agree. The hats and shoes usually survive a fight. The blouses and skirts are usually what gets trashed in the catfight. Finding matching blouses can be a challenge to do cheaply but if i ever find a pair at a charity shop ill grab them for us.

Larry
Old 19-02-11, 16:27

chriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Larry, that would be great.

But thinking about the original request a bit more - perhaps it would be easier to make the girls work for rival airlines - that way they wouldn't have to have matching uniforms. I know that they also make a maroon version of the stewardess cap - so maybe ?.

I can't remember who put in the original request but if they read this perhaps they could comment.

Cheers

Chris
Old 20-02-11, 11:33
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Many many years ago i saw a preview clip at a site that no longer exists and i forget its name. But it was a catfight between rival female flight attendants and it was good alot of uniform shredding!
Old 20-02-11, 16:23

fawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the rough
Default stewardesses catfight

[QUOTE=chriodon;64886]Thanks Larry, that would be great.

But thinking about the original request a bit more - perhaps it would be easier to make the girls work for rival airlines - that way they wouldn't have to have matching uniforms. I know that they also make a maroon version of the stewardess cap - so maybe ?.

I can't remember who put in the original request but if they read this perhaps they could comment.

I put in the original request (October 2010) which seems somehow to have got lost in the discussion somewhere!
I sent in the business suit, blouse, slip, stockings and a black skirt for the "customs" girl ,plus slip, stockings and it just needed a white shirt with epaulettes to complete the set.

As for a fight between rival air stewardesses, as far as I know, Annabelle and John are planning one as I requested it last year and Annabelle said she would see what she had that could pass as a uniform (see DIP Standby set) and I also sent in some stockings and slips for the girls to wear.
Old 20-02-11, 16:26

fawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the rough
Default catfight between rival flight attendants (part 2 !)

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydude View Post
Many many years ago i saw a preview clip at a site that no longer exists and i forget its name. But it was a catfight between rival female flight attendants and it was good alot of uniform shredding!

Larry, was it not Catfightcity in the days of Frank Rusha, he also did one with rival nurses!
Old 20-02-11, 18:15

Hi fawcett

Sorry we drifted a bit off theme from your original post on this thread. But I couldn't find your post re the stewardesses having a cat fight. Getting two identical costumes together at reasonable cost was proving difficult - I'm not sure whether Annabelle has two together yet. As you can see from the posts I wasn't making much progress on that one I'm afraid.

Making them slightly different as rival airlines would help though. As it was your request, your view as to whether you'd mind it being adapted in that manner is important.

Going back to the original topic of this thread I believe that once the uniform blouse is sorted that it will go ahead - as do all members requests as you know. (Which is what makes the 'SA' sites so good) . Annabelle will confirm that no doubt.

Cheers

Chris
Old 20-02-11, 18:18
Site Admin

Maybe, I just remember two catfighting on an airplane and the blouses were ripped to shreds. I might of saw that 10 years ago!
Old 14-04-11, 18:55

Default Did it go ahead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawcett View Post
Just wondered whether this one was ok now to go ahead as I sent in the grey pinstripped suit, blouse, slip, black customs skirt (and slip) stockings and it was just if you had a spare shirt with epaulette loops as suggested below.
Sorry to be a pain but noticed on one of your other sites Amber and Evey in a customs shoot and wondered whether you did this one as well?

If it did'nt perhaps Clair and Cindy Read could do it at the end of the month...just a thought.

Last edited by fawcett; 14-04-11 at 18:58.
Old 14-04-11, 23:41
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Could you give me a link to what you mean.
Old 15-04-11, 07:51

Default customs officer v business woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelleash View Post
Could you give me a link to what you mean.
Sure, it's all in the discussion thread here.....

Essentially, some time ago I sent in a dark grey pinstriped suit, blouse, slip, stockings and a black skirt, slip, stockings for the customs officer and just needed a white shirt with epaulette loops that could be trashed saving the actual eppaulettes...............
Old 15-04-11, 10:31
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I think I still have that. But double check thou.
Old 15-07-11, 10:18

Default Business woman and the customs officer

Noticed that a customs shoot was done and will be posted on July 28th but not using these clothes.
Of course that is'nt a problem but just wondered if this one with the business woman was scheduled or if not just let me know and I can send in some clothes in the Autumn.
It's just that it's a particular fantasy of mine!
Old 15-07-11, 16:20
Administrator
Site Admin

No it not the one you wished to be done. Still have yours to do hun