All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Pantymaniacs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-18, 13:53
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of
Default Stephanie Bonham Carter - Retro Air Hostess - Stockings & Suspenders

Stephanie Bonham Carter - Retro Air Hostess - Stockings & Suspenders

Retro Air Hostess Stephanie Bonham Carter is sitting in the staff room when you enter. She tells you she isn’t on duty just yet but asks if there is anything she can help you with. Of course there is Stephanie, how about you strip down to your knickers for us?

http://www.pantymaniacs.com/
Old 06-02-18, 15:11
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Old 07-02-18, 03:14
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Lets fly!!!
Old 10-02-18, 10:45
peter92305

Smile

Mouthwateringly appetising in her retro undies

Not convinced about the air hostess bit though.
To me, she looks more like a cross between Che Guevara and Frank Spencer, ( oooh Betty, the cat's done a whoopsie in my beret !! )

Failing that, she could pass as an onion seller on her bicycle in 1950's Paris.

Either way, she certainly looks super tasty whoever she's trying to impersonate__!!
Old 10-02-18, 14:35

chriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of light

Not convinced ? Take a look at this It's shows the constituent airline uniforms of the then newly formed British Airways. The girl ringed is a BEA stewardess.

http://https://orig00.deviantart.net/a332/f/2018/041/c/d/ras_p1_by_criswas7-dc2q09p.png
Old 10-02-18, 15:46
peter92305

Wink

Still not entirely convinced ---- Stephanie's definitely wearing it lopsided as a beret which would never be allowed by B.A.
That's not the point, however , : the important point is that you queried my interpretation of the situation which is the prime function of all good forums and is something you can be justly proud of.
If a large number of Forum members had done this more frequently in the past, we wouldn't now be in this predicament of almost certainly losing it.
Old 10-02-18, 21:08

chriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Peter,

We can agree to differ on the beret - YES Stephanie should have worn it with the badge in the central position but slight errors do creep in from time to time. And it does carry a genuine period BEA badge as does the dress .

You're right on more feedback and contributions being needed for the forum to survive. It takes a lot of Annabelle and John's time to update with little feedback except for the few regular contributors. I must admit that I don't contribute as much as I could myself.

Talking of not being convinced, would you believe me if I told you that BOAC /BA issued their stewardesses with disposable floral pattern paper dresses for a short period in about 1967 /68 ? Apparently it's true but they didn't last long - I wonder why ?

They'd probably do well on "Ripping for Fun", although I guess if you actually found an original one that had survived it would command a premium price. (Stewardess uniforms always do !)