All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 19-10-10, 19:06
AFF Buddy

traveler19 is on a distinguished road
Default Trina's Dental Adventure part 1

It was just after nine o’clock at night. Trina sat watching the clock in the dentist’s office anxiously. Only a few more minutes and she would be in erotic bliss. Her “sleepy date” the other night had started something in her. Something she couldn’t get enough of. It wasn’t just being put to sleep. It was surrendering total control to someone else and being completely helpless. She had began planning the moment she woke up from her night with Stevie. A soon as she got home she went straight to the phonebook and began searching for dentists that might offer the “services” she was looking for. She found a few that stayed open late. The later the better. Less people that way.

“Trina?” A cute dental assistant with a clipboard was standing at the door. “We’re ready for you now.”

Trina’s heart was pounding and her face felt hot. She got up, gave a little smile, and followed the cute assistant through the door.

“I’m Amanda.”

“Trina.”

“I know” said Amanda as she tapped her clipboard and winked.

“Oh right.” Trina gave a little embarrassed smile.

Amanda led Trina down a hallway and took a left into one of the rooms.

“Go ahead and have a seat here.”

Trina sat and looked around. She saw what she came for. Hanging on a rack next to the far wall was a black mask attached to a long hose. She got a chill. Her plan was simple. She had dressed rather provocatively and was trying to seem very nervous. She knew that any normal man would be tempted by the opportunity. Nobody around. Night. Attractive nervous girl dressed in a way that left little to the imagination. No man would be able to turn this opportunity down.

“So what is the reason for your visit?”

“Just a check-up.” There was a little quiver in Trina’s voice.

“And mornings don’t work for you?”

“I’m a college student. Most of my classes are during the day. I only have one night class.” Another quiver in her voice.

“A little nervous?”

“Yeah”.

“Well that’s perfectly normal. I’ll go fetch Dr. Grace. She is very good with nervous patients.”

Trina’s heart sunk as the assistant left the room. Dr. Grace was a woman? So much for her plan. A woman wouldn’t be tempted like a man would. She might still get put to sleep if she asked but nothing “interesting” would happen. She had no idea how wrong she was.

Meanwhile in Dr. Grace’s office the assistant informed her of her new patient.

“She is something, that’s for sure. Plus she’s very nervous so you’ll have to take extra good care of her.”

Dr. Grace stood up from her desk. She was wearing black heels with nylons that went well with her fair skin tone. She was in a very tight dental uniform. She had short dark brown hair and wore red lipstick. She was in her early thirties.

“Well let’s not keep her waiting.” She gave a wink to her assistant.

The two of them were lucky to have found each other. They both enjoyed their jobs very much for the same reason. Both of them loved having total control over a beautiful sleeping woman. In fact that was the whole reason Amanda had gone to school to be a dental assistant.

Dr. Grace was in awe of Trina’s unique beauty the minute she laid her eyes on her. Trina was dressed in a tight, low cut, pink blouse. Her medium sized breasts were all but popping out. She was also wearing a very short denim skirt and a pair of sexy black heels. Dr. Grace couldn’t believe her luck. One way or another this girl was going to be asleep within five minutes.

“Hello Trina I’m Dr. Grace.” The two of them shook hands.

“Are you comfortable? You can take those heels off and set them on the floor if you want.”

“Okay.” Trina set them on the floor. She noticed Dr. Grace staring at her feet. She had polished her toes with a black nail polish a few hours before she came.

“So I hear you are a little nervous. Don’t worry we’ll take good care of you here.” She put her hand on Trina’s shoulder and gave it a little squeeze. Trina’s heart felt like it was about to burst out of her chest.

“How long has it been since you last ate?”

Trina had prepared well. “About four hours ago.”

“Well just to make this easier on you we’d like to give you a little gas before we get started. Would that be okay?”

This was it. Trina could barely manage to speak.

“Uh sure…that would be okay.” She was slightly shaking.

“Oh sweetie don’t be so nervous. I promise you won’t feel a thing. We’ll wait ‘till your fast asleep before we start.”

Dr. Grace went to prepare the gas while Amanda positioned the dentist chair. Trina noticed Amanda staring at her feet as well. Amanda saw that she had been caught staring but instead of apologizing she simply blew a kiss to Trina. Trina felt another chill.

Dr. Grace was back. “Are you ready sweetheart?”

“Yeah.”

Dr. Grace had the mask in her hand and Amanda was at the control valves.

Trina felt the rubber mask placed over her face.

“Okay sweetie just breathe normally. We’re gonna start the gas now.”

Trina nodded and felt a puff of air on her face. She breathed normally as she had been instructed.

At first she didn’t feel anything aside from her pounding heart. The gas had a slightly sweet smell and reminded her of cleaning fluid.

“Okay now breathe a little deeper.”

She did as Dr. Grace said and took a deep breathe. Her arms and legs started to feel a little tingly and heavy. She was getting very turned on and was curling her toes and rubbing her bare legs together.

Dr. Grace noticed this and so did Amanda. Amanda smiled devilishly.

“How are you feeling Trina?”

Dr. Grace’s words sounded far away, as if she was speaking from the end of a long tunnel.

Trina tried to make eye contact with Dr. Grace but was having a hard time focusing her eyes.

It was a little difficult for her to speak without slurring her words.

“Mmmm I feel…mmmm good.”

“Feeling a little sleepy?”

“May..be.”

Dr. Grace started stroking Trina’s forehead.

Trina could barely keep her eyes open now. She couldn’t move her arms or legs and when she felt a warm hand stroking her forehead, she closed her eyes and surrendered to the gas.

Dr. Grace checked to see if she was out. “Trina?”

No response. She left the gas running for another minute and then removed the mask.

“Well she’s paying for a check-up so let’s get that out of the way.”

Dr. Grace found nothing. No cavities.

“Looks like she’s been a good girl” Amanda said.

“Well it’s time for us to be bad” Dr. Grace responded.

Amanda went straight for Trina’s feet. She held them gently and pressed them against her face. She lightly kissed and sucked on Trina’s toes. Meanwhile Dr. Grace was admiring Trina’s gorgeous face. She traced Trina’s lips with her fingers, then with her tongue. She kissed lightly and worked her way down Trina’s neck.

“This blouse is gonna have to come off” she said to Amanda.

“I agree. You work on that while I get the skirt.”

Within seconds Trina was down to a black g-string and a black lace bra.

“You were right. She is something.”

Amanda smiled. “I told you so.”

Something had been on Dr. Grace’s mind.
“Did it look like she was getting a little turned on when we started the gas?”

“Yeah as a matter of fact it did. What are you thinking?”

“Maybe we should stop here and wait ‘till she wakes up a little and see if maybe we make another sleepy friend.”

“Hmmmmm.” Amanda gave it some thought. Then she looked at the sleeping girl in the chair and her mind was made up. “Let’s do it.”

“I’m gonna prepare the nitrous oxide. It’ll keep her nice and relaxed.”

Within about thirty minutes Trina was beginning to wake up. Dr. Grace had the mask on Trina’s nose and when she nodded Amanda turned on the gas.

“How are you feeling there sweetheart?”

Trina gave a little squeak. She was curling her toes again and was also biting her lip. She looked over to Amanda who blew her another kiss. She let out a little moan and looked back at Dr. Grace.

“A little excited?” Dr. Grace asked.

“Mmmmhhmmmm” was Trina’s response.

Dr. Grace and Amanda looked at each other and smiled. Then Dr. Grace looked back at her lightly sedated patient.

“We have a little proposal for you…”
Old 21-10-10, 12:41
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

Nice work! Have you read my story called "The Oral Hygienist" on Page 3 of the stories section here? If not, you should...
Old 21-10-10, 18:36
AFF Buddy

traveler19 is on a distinguished road

Thank you and yes I have. It's one of my favorites.
Old 21-10-10, 23:45
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Awesome! Now why did i not become a dentist!!!!!