All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 07-10-20, 08:47
AFF Buddy

Sara_Quill is on a distinguished road
Default A Holiday For The Goddess (Kidnapped and Worshipped)

A Holiday For The Goddess

Everything around me trembled and shook. My body was propelled back and forth, my arms tied behind my back so my face just plunged into a smelly and sandy carpet over and over again. A low humming sound, the sound of an engine I realized. I was in a lightless place, very tight, smelly, trembling dark place and I had no idea how I got here.

I mean I remember being on my way to show a two-bedroom apartment to a newly wed couple, but then the wife never showed and after that everything is foggy, until I woke up in this trunk. They must have drugged me. Who? I didn’t know. Maybe one of the other Realtors saw me as competition. Or maybe someone figured out I recently received a lush inheritance from my great-uncle Robert.

I rolled over onto my back and kicked the top of the trunk hoping it would jump open. However laying on my back hurt my arms. It felt like the circulation in my wrist got cut off and my fingers started to tingle, so I rolled onto my side again and wriggled them a few times, until they felt alive once more.

The trunk opened and a blinding light flooded my surroundings. I needed some time adjusting and at first all I saw was this dark silhouette looming over me. A damp smelly cloth being placed over my face. I recognized the smell. I’ve been here before, this all happened before. As I inhaled the sharp chemical fumes I felt dizzier and weaker, yet in the dizziness I felt like I understood something, like I remembered the first time that cloth was put on me in the living room of that apartment I was showing. My struggling was in vain and yet I kept on moaning and writhing in my bounds, it simply wasn’t my personality to admit defeat and give up. As the irresistible sleepiness took a hold of my mind, my eyes were finally adjusting to the bright light.

To my surprise I recognized my attacker. ‘Jurgen?’ I asked. My words muffled by the cloth though and a moment later I succumbed to the sleep and passed out.

When I woke up again I wasn’t in the trunk anymore. I was dangling over someone’s shoulder, bouncing up and down, facing his lower back.

‘Jurgen?’ I asked. ‘is that you?’

No answer came.

I tried to protest and wriggle out of his hands, but I was still tied down and he was way stronger than me. We walked into an abandoned cabin and he opened the door to the bedroom. He tossed me onto the mattress.

‘Jurgen?’ I asked. ‘Why are you doing this?’

He now checked the window and closed the curtains and then he sat down next to me. His fingers softly darting over my face, caressing my cheek.

‘Hi there, Caroline.’ He said. ‘How are you feeling?’

‘Confused.’ I said. ‘Angry.’

‘Hungry?’ His face lit up. ‘We could do something about that.’

‘Not hungry. Angry!’ I yelled.

‘Oh.’ A look of disappointment. ‘I’m afraid I can’t help you with that.’ He pulled his legs on the bed and just sat there cross legged, gently caressing my face, a swooning look in his eyes, a look of admiration, a look of worship almost.

‘It’s okay.’ He said tenderly. ‘Don’t cry, Caroline. You’re my Goddess I’m going to take good care of you.’

‘I’m not your Goddess.’ I said confused. ‘You’re my intern, I’m your... I don’t know... boss or mentor or something, but not your Goddess.’

‘Sshhh.’ He said. ‘You don’t have to understand, the internship was just a ploy to get closer to you. I’ve been admiring you since high school.’

‘That’s fifteen years ago.’ I frowned and scrunched up my nose. I didn’t recognize him from high school at all, maybe he was one of the theater kids, I never felt much of a connection with them, you could even say I kind of bullied those them, but then again I was young and they were asking for it with their nerdy suspenders and their random exclamations of Shakespeare.

‘It doesn’t matter.’ He said. ‘I know you probably don’t remember me, but I’m here now, you know my name, you know who I am, and that’s all that matters. You’re my Goddess and I’m your servant. So what do you want me to do first, Your Holiness?’

Was he serious? Would he really going to do anything I ordered him to? ‘How about you untie me and let me go?’ I asked.

A regretful smile on his face as he shook his head. ‘I was afraid you were going to ask that. What if I massaged your feet instead?’ He didn’t wait for a response, he started tugging on my pumps and a moment later his fingers were squeezing into the ball of my foot, rubbing over my nylon pantyhose. He had strong hands and if it wasn’t for my precarious situation I even might have enjoyed this massage, but now all I could feel was anger and fear and confusion and anxiety.

‘O poor Caroline. Sshhh. Baby. Sshhh. Don’t cry.’ He got some tissues and wiped the tickling tears from my face, although he missed one that kept on itching in my ear. ‘You’re ruining your make-up sweaty. Here.’

He dried my face with tissues and then got a cheap drugstore palette of make-up out. He didn’t seem to know what he was doing. With his finger he dabbed some eyeshadow on my eyelids, but than he used the same color on my cheeks and my lips, and even though I couldn’t see myself I was fairly sure I looked ridiculous.

‘Look at that pretty girl.’ He said. ‘So pretty.’ Before I could say anything he had bent over and kissed me full on. His wet mouth slobbering around my lips, his tongue pressing itself inside.

His hand finding it’s way up my skirt and in between my legs. He softly caressed my crotch over my panties and pantyhose. Yet I could feel his fingers gently circling and pressing into my labia, massaging my clit in a very arousing way that was hard to ignore.

I tried to hold on to my anger and to banish all arousal from my body and mind. Determined I turned my head away from him.

‘Sshhh.’ He said while soothingly stroking my hair. ‘It’s okay Caroline. You’re my Goddess. I won’t do anything you don’t want me to do. I’m only here to honor you, to serve you. I’m just here to obey your commands.’

‘What commands?’ I asked prickly.

‘You said you were tired. You needed a break, you wanted to escape, to a cabin in the woods, you said you wanted someone to wait on you hand and foot so you could truly relax.’

‘I...’ For a moment I didn’t know what to say. Sure he was right, on numerous occasions I had complained about my job and joked about moving to a cabin in woods with my own private butler, but... but... I rolled my eyes and stared up at the ceiling, in the right corner there was a bit of water damage. ‘I guess I said so, but I didn’t mean this.’ I said.

‘You did, my Goddess,’ He said. ‘Now allow me to pleasure you.’ He got a brand new Hitachi out and put it on the bed. With his keys he tried to cut open the tape on the box and a moment later he pulled the magic wand out of it’s package, throwing the plastic and the paper on the ground. He plugged it in and then he gently placed the wand in between my legs. The vibrations were kind of overwhelming so I was happy my panties and pantyhose were there as a barrier.

‘Jurgen, stop it.’ I said. ‘Untie me this instant. You’re delusional, you’ve got it all wrong. I don’t want this. I didn’t ask for this. You misunderstood.’

‘Sshhh.’ he just said as he put his hand over my mouth. I tried to bite him, but I only managed to lick the palm of his hand. He tasted like sweat and turpentine. My voice muffled against his fingers and all the while the magic wand kept on vibrating against my clit. I didn’t want to. I didn’t want to admit it at all, but I got aroused. However the more aroused I got the more I started struggling and fighting him off. Knowing full well it was futile and near impossible to escape, but then again I didn’t want to lead on to the arousal now pouring through my body. I didn’t want it to appear as if I had surrendered and given up.

‘It’s okay.’ He said softly. ‘You’re so gorgeous. I’ve been dreaming about this moment for so long Caroline. Just allow yourself to enjoy it. Just give yourself permission. It feels good, doesn’t it? Why would you deny yourself something that feels so good? Is your mind getting in the way, my Goddess? Do you need some help turning your mind off, I can help you, can I do it?’

‘Jurgen, No.’ I said as he let go of my mouth and grabbed the smelly cloth. From a bottle of chloroform he drizzled a copious amount of the sedative on the cloth. I was shaking my head. He placed the cloth on my nose and mouth and almost immediately I felt the dizziness spreading through my mind, the numb drowsy lethargy. He kept the cloth on me until I was on the brink of consciousness and then he removed the crumpled up fabric, leaving me to gasp for fresh air.

All the while the Hitachi was still going, and with my thoughts numbed and my consciousness fading I forgot I was suppose to hate it. It was just such and overwhelming sensation, the vibrations traveling through my pelvis, through my entire belly. My clit swelling and glowing with arousal.

There the cloth was again, another few breaths. He kept me right on the edge of consciousness, my arousal building and building, until involuntarily I reached orgasm, euphoric bliss spreading through my body, I was moaning loudly, panting. The cloth was pressed in my face again and while my body was still trembling and marveling in the heights of my orgasm, I was breathing in more and more of the treacherous fumes until the world turned dark once more and I passed out.

‘Sleep it off your Holiness, there’s way more where that came from.’

Thanks for reading my story. If you want to read more stories like this, you may be one of the people who can appreciate my latest novel The Swimsuit. You also may want to check out my novel The Divine Doctor: A Case Of Medical Mind-Control