All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 17-03-21, 09:29
AFF Buddy

Sara_Quill is on a distinguished road
Default A Chase Through The Woods

Let's enjoy this story together and let me know in the comments how you liked this one!

A Chase Through The Woods

Her head was throbbing and the groggy remnants of sleep were keeping her mind captive, pulling her back under. She rolled over and pulled the skimpy blanket up to her chin.

‘Allie?’ A panicked voice was piercing through the sleepy nebulae. ‘Allie, wake up.’ Someone was pushing her against her shoulder. Grumpy and quite reluctant she opened her eyes, only to look up into the very blurred face of her best friend.

‘Kim?’ She said confused. She blinked her eyes to focus and tried to figure out what was going on, she sat up but she still felt quite dazed. Lazily she leaned against the brick wall as she examined where they were. It was a dark room with stone flooring and brick walls, there was a lumpy mattress shoved into the corner where she had been sleeping on, and there were the remnants of two paper plates of food.

Allie rubbed her eyes and pressed the palm of her hand against her throbbing head. ‘What... where... I mean... ?’ She shook her head. ‘What’s going on?’

‘I don’t know.’ Kim said. ‘I woke up here a few hours ago all by myself and after a while they brought you in, you were sleeping for quite some time.’

‘I still don’t feel fully awake.’ Allie said.

‘I think they drugged us.’ Kim said.

‘Who?’ Allie asked.

Kim just shrugged. Allie tried to remember but everything was quite a blur, she remembered going shopping with Kim. If they were kidnapped right off of main street some security camera must have gotten something, right? The police would be here in no time to save them, right? She wanted to ask Kim how long they’d been here, but Kim interrupted her.

‘We’ll worry about that later, listen can you walk?’ Kim asked.

Allie tried to stand up, her knees buckled and she still felt quite wobbly. ‘I think so,’ she said.

‘Sssh.’ Kim put a finger against her mouth and showed her a little brass key. ‘When the guy came to bring you in, I stole this.’ She whispered. ‘I think it’s just the one guy acting on it’s own, because he had quite some trouble lifting you up and carrying you and fighting your limp body and he never called anybody for help. I think we can take him out with the two of us. It’ll be two against one. Although I think you need to be somewhat fitter and awake than you’re now.’ Kim said. She pulled on one of the plates that had still some mashed potatoes left. ‘Eat something.’ She said. ‘Maybe that’ll help.’

Allie looked at the plate. ‘What if they laced the potatoes with some drug?’ She asked. ‘There isn’t a spoon or anything.’

‘Well,’ Kim said shrugging. ‘There was a plastic spoon but I tried to dig a hole with it like in the movies you know, and it broke. You can eat with your fingers though.’ She scooped a bit of the mashed potatoes on her index finger and then she pressed her finger against Allie’s lip. The puree was cold and Kim’s finger was quite grainy and sandy.

‘I’m fine. I’m fine.’ Allie said, her heart was beating rapidly as she started to grasp the full gravity of their situation, her fingers trembling. ‘Let’s go.’ Allie said. ‘Let’s get out of here. I’ll run on adrenaline.’

Together they looked at the brass key for a moment and then at each other, they took a deep breath and opened the door. They were ready to fight yet the hallway was completely empty. Carefully they climbed up the stairs, now they were in a what appeared to be a regular suburban home, they saw some flowers on a side table and a family picture on the wall. The path to the front door was totally free, they felt the door and then they were both outside.

‘That went easier than expected.’ Allie said relieved.

‘Ssh...’ Kim shushed her and frantically she looked back and forth. ‘Too easy, maybe he wanted us to escape, maybe he’s looking at us through a camera or something.’

‘Or maybe he’s just not that good of a kidnapper.’ Allie said. ‘Let’s get out of here.’

‘But where do we go?’ Kim asked. ‘I feel... maybe we should go back inside?’ They were standing on the porch and looked around there wasn’t a road in sight, unless you counted that little sandy path of tire tracks running in between the open fields and disappearing on the horizon.

‘Are you crazy.’ Allie said. ‘Let’s go that way.’ Allie pointed at the path. ‘Sooner or later it’ll lead to a road right?’

Kim shook her head. ‘That’s way to open. We’ll should hide in the forest.’ She pointed to the trees behind them, it could be the edge of the wilderness and they could get terribly lost. Allie and Kim were bickering for a moment on what to do, when from within the house sounds emerged.

Someone was slamming a door. Someone was cursing and shouting. A jolt of adrenaline shot through Allie’s tummy. ‘Fine.’ She said. She grabbed Kim’s wrist and they ran towards the trees. Behind them they heard someone get out of the house and following them. In a blind panic Allie kept on running.

‘We should split up.’ Kim said panting. ‘Spread our chances, he can only catch the one of us, right? So the other one can escape and get help.’

Allie was breathing too heavily to answer, she was almost out of breath, so she just put up her thumb. Kim jerked her wrist out of Allie’s hand and turned left behind some of the trees. Allie ran in the opposite direction. She wondered how long and how far she had to run though. Her throat was aching, her head started throbbing again, her muscles were sore. She took a little break, leaning with her hand against a tree. She looked behind her, there was no sign of any creep following her, maybe the guy was following Kim instead of her.

Allie looked up at the sky, the sun was hidden behind some clouds, she didn’t know what time it was, or what direction to go, a bit aimlessly she started walking, maybe she should leave marks to avoid running in circles, she didn’t want to get lost in the wilderness.

She picked up a large stick and drew a little arrow yet if the guy was following her that was the stupidest thing she could do, wasn’t it? She let out a frustrated grumble. If she just had her phone, if they’d just followed the tire tracks back to an actual road, if.... well if only they hadn’t gotten kidnapped in the first place.

Maybe she should turn back and try to find the house and then try to steal his car and hopefully it would be equipped with a navigation system and then...

A twig snapped a mere meters away from her, she yelped in fear. What if it was him, or worse what if it was a bear, or a mountain lion or a... She was running again, just blindly running further into the woods.

Something was rustling behind her, did she dare to look over her shoulder? She couldn’t contain her curiosity, she looked back and saw a guy following her. She screamed and picked up pace, yet he was closing in on her quickly. She heard his footsteps approaching, she could even hear his heavy panting. Suddenly he grabbed her elbow, she screamed and try to shake him off. She lost her balance. She stumbled and fell into the leaves and the twigs, she kicked him away and tried to crawl away, standing up. His hands around her ankle. Face forward she fell over again, he pulled her closer, holding her thigh now, his knee in between her shoulder blades, her wrists twisted behind her back. He’d effectively pinned her down.

‘Get off of me, you freak, you creep, you sicko pervert.’ Allie screamed and thrashed around.

‘Ssh.’ He said hushing her softly and petting her on the head. ‘It’s okay.’

‘Off course it’s not okay.’ She said. ‘You... you kidnapped me.’

‘I know, I know, but you’re safe now.’ He said.

Allie’s resistance started waning, partly because she was out of breath and partly because she was curious. ‘What do you mean?’ She asked. ‘You mean you aren’t the guy that drugged us and... you know? Do you have a phone, will you call the cops please?’

‘Ssh.’ He hissed again. ‘Calm down.’

‘Will you get off of me?’ Allie asked. ‘And tell me what the hell is going on.’

For a moment he released her arms, but his knee kept on pressing her down into the forest floor. He was fidgeting with something, and a sharp smell emerged all around her. ‘What’s that?’ She asked. ‘What are you doing?’

He pressed a smelly handkerchief into her face. The chemical fumes irritated her nose and her eyes were tearing up. Allie’s protest were muffled by the fabric emitting the foul odor.

‘Ssh.’ He said again. ‘Deep breaths. Let me tame you, my little wild flower. Let me teach you the ways.’

Allie was protesting and struggling to the best of her abilities, yet her mind was fogging up, the world around her was turning blurry and her ears were ringing drowning out his voice. The strength was draining from her muscles and she felt her body slump as a warmth traveled across her spine. Her thoughts spinning and when she was about to pass out the cloth disappeared from her face.

‘Ssh.’ He said as he flipped her over and rolled her onto her back. ‘That’s right, now you’re nice and docile aren’t you, nice and compliant, good girl.’ He brushed some strands of hair out of her face and then he bent over to kiss her on the lips.

Allie was helpless, she couldn’t do much except for lying there and letting his tongue enter her mouth. He smelled familiar though, she’d smelled his aftershave before, her pussy was glowing warmly, and quite flustered she blushed. For some reason she loved his aftershave, she knew his aftershave and yet as she thoroughly sedated stared up into his face, his blue eyes, the film of stubble on his cheeks. She didn’t recognize him. Or did she? Something felt terribly familiar.

She shook her head and let out a whining moan.

His hand moved under her top and a moment later his fingers surrounded her breast, he was softly massaging and squeezing her.

‘Good girl.’ He said. ‘See everything is going to be alright, there’s no need to be afraid. I’m gonna tame you and train you turn you into my perfectly obedient slave.’

‘No.’ Allie said shaking her head.

‘No?’ He asked with a teasing playfulness in his voice. He gently folded the stinky handkerchief over her nose and mouth again.

Allie struggled to get out of it, but the fumes were thoroughly incapacitating her mind and body, the nebulae of unconsciousness were circling her thoughts like vultures, she was fighting them off, forcing herself to stay awake even though her eyes kept closing and fluttering.

‘There you go.’ He said as he removed the handkerchief.

She was gasping for fresh air. Just breathing in the fresh forest air, nothing else mattered right now, breathing and hopefully regaining some of her abilities. He was fidgeting with her trousers and then his hand slipped into her pants, into her panties. His fingers gently rubbing up against her pussy, sliding up and down in between her labia.

And she felt a burst of arousal spreading through her groin, she moaned and instinctively she spread her legs a bit further to create some more room for his fingers.

‘See.’ He said. ‘You’re starting to learn. I knew we were making progress.’

‘What?’ She asked groggy. It took her a while to realize she was laying on the forest floor and some stranger was drugging her and fondling her. ‘Wait a minute.’ She said, she tried to push him away, but he just laughed.

‘Why do I like that?’ She asked nodding down at her own crotch.

Now he was chuckling even more.

‘Maybe because I know how to play with a pussy.’ He said as one of his fingers pressed down on her clit and slowly pushed it around in circles. A sweltering arousal filled her pussy. Allie frowned and shook her head.

‘No.’ She said.

He smiled for a moment. ‘No?’ He asked as he put the handkerchief back on her face again, the fumes crawled into her lungs and the sleepy grogginess hit her like a wall. She felt her head rolling from side to side and her eyes falling shut.

‘Then maybe because I’ve been training you to like it?’ He said.

‘Yeah,’ she said agreeable as her mind was shutting down and the warm ball of pleasure down in her pussy was all that was left of her awareness.

He tugged on her pants and slid the jeans of her hips. Her pussy exposed, the cool forest are gently caressing her labia. He buried his face in her crotch, he sniffed and let out a satisfied moan. With a soft tongue her licked some of the juices from her vulva and then he whipped out his own cock.

With a flick of his wrist he brushed the handkerchief from her face again. ‘There,’ he said. ‘I think you’ve had enough to keep you groggy and dazed for quite some time.’ He mumbled.

His fingers around his shaft, he pushed his cock forward and he slid the tip of his cock up and down in between her labia. A shiver of arousal ran across her body and helplessly she moaned, her pussy was throbbing as if she was yearning for his cock.

‘Now if you were surprised already about liking my fingers, you’re mind is going to be blown when you realize how much you love my cock.’ He said. The tip of his tongue resting in between his teeth as he entered her.

She felt her pussy fill up with his dick and involuntarily she moaned. It felt so much better than any other cock she’d ever felt before, she felt so much more horny and aroused, it was overwhelming and confusing. Her groggy mind just didn’t understand, yet her body understood perfectly. She was moaning and spreading her legs even wider, she tilted her hips and urged him to fuck her, hard and rough.

‘Good girl.’ He said. ‘See, deep down you’re already succumbing to my training, you’re already submitting to me.’

Gradually Allie started to feel more and more lucid, but as the numbness disappeared from her mind, so did the numbness disappear from the rest of her body and the joy of feeling him inside of her was exponentially growing.

The pleasures were so intense it was almost unbelievable. It was overwhelming. The pleasures took over control. She wrapped her legs around his waist.

‘Yeah,’ he moaned and panted. ‘That’s it. That’s what you want, isn’t it?’

‘Yes,’ Allie moaned dazed. ‘Yes, yes. Fuck me. Use me. Fuck me like you own me. Fuck me into submission. I’m yours.’

‘Awh, how cute.’ He said with a teasing tone in his voice. ‘Fuck me Master, Use me Master.’ In a high pitched voice he was imitating her, making fun of her begging pleas. ‘Don’t you want to escape and run away anymore?’ He asked.

Allie frowned for a moment as she realized why she was laying on this forest floor in the first place. Part of her still wanted to get out of here, but another part wanted to get fucked first, yeah, first fucking then escaping. She wrapped her arms around him and dug her nails into his bum to pull his cock even deeper into her pussy.

‘Hmm, delicious sweetheart.’ He said with his eyes closed.

She licked up a little droplet of sweat that was dripping past his neck and the scent of his aftershave tickled in her nose. Now she knew why it smelled so familiar, why smelling him made her pussy twitch, they must have done this before, but why then didn’t she remember?

He wriggled his hand under her bum and held her hip as he was thrusting her rougher and rougher. Propelling her into the realms of an orgasm, for a moment she kept dangling on the edge as the pleasures were fluttering all around her and then she slid into her climax. The arousal exploded, her entire body was shaking and trembling and she screamed into the open forest. Her orgasm pulsating through every last cell off her body.

Drained and satisfied she relaxed as her orgasm tapered away, she closed her eyes as she tried to hold on to the last swirls of warm glowing pleasure deep down in her pussy.

‘Good girl.’ He said as he gave her a brief peck on the tip of her nose.

When Allie opened her eyes again, she saw him putting his cock away again and a pinch of grief traveled through her chest. Blobs of sperm were shimmering on her tummy and quite surprised she looked at it. Her own orgasm had been so intense and all encompassing that she didn’t even remember him pulling back and climaxing on her belly.

‘I know what you want.’ He said. He dipped his finger into the sperm and then he shoved the finger into her mouth.

‘I...’ Allie mumbled hesitantly. She didn’t even realize that she was longing for his sperm, yet now her mouth closed around his finger and she suckled the sperm from his skin, she was filled with a warm satisfaction.

‘Good girl.’ He said. With the stinky handkerchief he wiped the other blobs of sperm from her tummy and then he asked her if she could stand up.

‘Stand up?’ She asked confused.

‘We’re quite far from home.’ He said shrugging. ‘I don’t much feel like carrying you all the way.’

‘But...’ Allie said as she pushed herself up to a sitting position. ‘Why would I go home with you, I mean I was escaping and... and... then...and... why would I obey you?’

‘Because deep down you want to.’ He said. ‘Because you want to be my obedient slave, you want to be tamed by me, you want to surrender to me, and you want to be fucked by me, over and over and over again.’

‘Yeah.’ Allie said confused. ‘Yeah, that’s true.’

‘I know.’

‘But what about Kim?’ Allie said. ‘Kim is... Kim is going to get help.’

‘I doubt it.’ He said. ‘Kim has been trained a lot longer than you. I’ll bet she changed her mind and now she’s waiting for us back at home. Here hold this for me will you.’

He handed her the handkerchief. It was partly drenched with the stinky sedative, and partly sticky with his sperm. Allie couldn’t control herself, almost intuitively she pressed the handkerchief against her nose and mouth. She smelled his sperm, she wanted to lick and suckle his sperm out of the fabric even though it made her incredibly lightheaded, her knees buckling, the world around her fading into a blur.

His arm around her shoulder kept her upright, he gently removed the handkerchief from her face.

‘I know you like my sperm.’ He said. ‘But don’t knock yourself out just yet, like I said we still have to walk back.’

In a haze she followed him through the woods, when she got a bit more lucid she remembered the handkerchief again, and she was overcome with a strong desire.

‘Can I?’ She asked. ‘Can I have some more please?’

He laughed and ran a hand over her head. ‘See, you’re learning, good girl, go ahead.’

She pressed the handkerchief in her face again, addicted to his sperm, her pussy throbbing and with her inebriated mind she reached for his crotch and started groping his cock.

‘Good girl.’ He said.

When they arrived at the house there was already a little figure standing on the porch, leaning against the doorway and when they got closer Allie realized it was Kim indeed.

‘I’m so sorry Master,’ Kim said with a hint of panic in her voice. ‘I’m so sorry, I don’t know what came over me. I... I didn’t know, I didn’t remember and then I got scared and... then... but then I did remember and I felt really bad and I missed you and I missed your cock so badly. Like... Sooo... Badly and... and...’

‘It’s okay.’ Master said as he let them both inside the house. ‘I guess it was my mistake for being overly confident and being careless with my keys.’

He walked them both to the little dark room downstairs with the lumpy mattress in the corner and then he locked them in again. Allie was still holding the handkerchief with the sperm, she sat down on the mattress and pushed the fabric into her own face. Sniffing his sperm.

‘What’s that?’ Kim asked.

Allie was already lightheaded, the world was spinning around her and her mind was slipping.

‘Sperm.’ She moaned into the handkerchief. ‘It’s his sperm.’

‘Give me.’ Kim said. She pressed her face into the handkerchief too, and as she started to lick on the remnants of the sperm it was almost like were kissing each other through the fabric, their tongues bumping into each other, they’re bodies growing heavy and limp. Allie wasn’t in control anymore, her body slumped over and Kim followed her. Closely together they laid on the mattress, the handkerchief a treasured prize in between their faces, their lips, their mouths, their noses.

The fumes ware completely overtaking Allie’s mind now, she moaned as she felt herself slipping into oblivion.

----

If you like the Primal / Prey chase through the woods elements of this story, you're going to love:
Billionaire's Prey
About a Billionaire Werewolf who kidnaps girls to hunt them across his estate to stop himself from attacking the locals.

If you were more interested in the Brainwashing parts of this stories, then you might very well enjoy my latest novel:
Toy Therapy: Training Her To Love It
About a girl who doesn't like to feel used after sex and a sneaky doctors who has some drugs to help her change that!
Old 22-03-21, 11:49
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

WOW!!