All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 04-12-23, 09:38

SleepDemon is on a distinguished road
Default Rules for story contents

Hi,

I am learning to use LLMs to generate some fetish stories. I have created a few short stories during that process and I was thinking about posting some of them here.

As this forum is for 'Soft Fetishes' and some of my stories contain rape scenes (or definitely non-consensual sex) and in all of them the victim gets knocked out at one point or another (or rather several times), I wonder what is permissible to be put here?

At least I could not find the rules here (which I would have expected as a pinned topic on top of the respective board). Could you give me a link that I can read up what is allowed?

Best
SleepDemon

PS: in case stories cannot contain n.c. sex/rape scenes, I'd appreciate if you could give me a hint on what a appropriate place for those stories would be to share them with others that might be interested in them

Last edited by SleepDemon; 04-12-23 at 09:41.
Old 04-12-23, 14:21
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

We would rather you did not post that style of story on our forum as our forum could be shut down. Its not like it used to be back in the day, I'm sorry to say.
Old 04-12-23, 15:24

That is sad to hear. I guess it's OK to still post the first chapters of stories that have some knockouts and maybe some abduction scenes along the lines that are already available here and save the more serious part of the story for some other place and leave the rest of the story open ended for the imagination of the reader.

In case there are forums that allow the more depraved kind of tales, please let me know
Old 05-12-23, 08:41
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

You can post more tammer stuff on here.

this one maybe best for you :- https://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/memberlist.php
Old 05-12-23, 13:42

Thank you. I will post the first 2 chapters of one story. In my opinion that one fits with the other stories already in this board. The rest I will need to leave out I guess. Let's see if you agree -- otherwise feel free to remove it.