All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 09-12-20, 11:31
AFF Buddy

Sara_Quill is on a distinguished road
Default The Flower Guy (M/m)

The Flower Guy

He was the brother of the bride. The three of them came to my store. The bride, the groom and him. I don’t know why they brought him, he didn’t seem particularly interested in the flower arrangements of their wedding, neither did the happy couple seem particularly interested in his opinion.

He just wandered around the store, ran his fingertip over some dahlia’s while I tried to talk them out of an arrangement with honeysuckle and purple daisies, knowing it would be impossible to make that look good in a big dining hall.

He was a good looking dude, not my usual type. He was dressed in some plain beige pants and a checkered button down, but there was something fascinating in his eyes. The glow of profound sadness, as if he’d understood that life was without purpose, that being human meant experiencing a myriad of emotions only few of them happy, but at the same time he seemed blasé about the whole thing as if he’d accepted his fate.

Off course I’m only projecting that. I was primarily spewing advise on flower arrangements, there wasn’t time for an in dept conversation with him about what it meant to be human.

Yet when five months later their wedding date was approaching I still hadn’t forgotten about him. The closer that wedding day came, the more nervous I got, hoping I would see him again, fantasizing about seeing him again. I would flirt with him and shyly he would look away, we would exchange a look and then sneak off into a bathroom and kiss. He would melt in my arms.

He probably wasn’t even gay. The more I thought about it, the more I forced myself to take into account that maybe he wasn’t gay. I had to protect my feelings and I shouldn’t let my imagination run amok.

Yet even if he wasn’t gay, I would sweep him of his feet, I would introduce him to male on male sex, I would show him how good it felt. He would look up at me with those big fluttering bambi eyes, amazed about how good it felt to have my dick in his ass.

Oh. Stop it Clement. I shook my head as I put the flower arrangements into the back of my truck. It was those weddings. It was all those stupid weddings this month, they made me feel lonely, they made me long for a life partner. Well he wouldn’t be it, he was just the brother of the bride. I probably wouldn’t even see him today. With a brusque gesture the wedding planner would point me to the catering company or a hotel clerk and expect me to do my job without bothering them any further.

After I placed the last arrangement in my car I went back inside and hastily I grabbed a standard bouquet of flowers and a spray bottle. I drove to the hotel and noticed the catering company was already there, they went with ‘Charlotte’s’ good, I got along with them quite well.

I didn’t go inside yet. I opened the glove compartment and got the bottle of ether out that I once bought at a car station. I can’t even remember what for, maybe it was anti-freeze or something. I just remember the mechanic wearing no shirt, he sounded intimidating with all those technical phrases. I threw the water out of the spray bottle and filled it up with ether. Then I went inside. First I did my job, I worked together with Charlotte’s guys, they put the table clothes on, I put a flower arrangement in the middle of the table. All the while I was on the look out for him. He didn’t show up though.

When my job was done I walked to the hotel reception and ask them for his room number, with a bit of lying and improvising they eventually told me he was in room 42. Armed with the flowers and the spray bottle I went up in the elevator.

There was a mirror and I looked at myself, the dark brown of my eyes, my denim dungarees. I looked like a nice guy, quite a sexy nice guy. I should have been dating left and right, but I was simply too shy to dive into the gay scene. I didn’t even know where to start. One time I forced myself to walk into a gay bar, for a moment I stood there, people were talking, people seemed to know each other already. I couldn’t just simply pull up a chair and join some random strangers at their table could I? So in a panic I just walked out.

When I looked at myself it was hard to belief I was so lonely that I would actually go through with it. Maybe I’d flake out anyway, maybe I’d just stare at the door of his room for a long moment and then turn around, maybe I would knock and ask him out like a normal guy. Although normal guys wouldn’t just knock on your hotel room door when your sister was about to get married, and then tell you they have a gay crush on you, right?

There it was. Room 42. For a moment I listened whether he was inside. Maybe he was doing wedding party stuff, maybe he was in the grooms room or something, or maybe he wasn’t alone, maybe there was someone else with him right now.

I got the spray bottle out and misted the flowers with copious amounts of ether. Then I knocked on the door.

‘Coming.’ He said. A moment later he opened the door.

‘Hey.’ He frowned as if he recognized me but couldn’t quite remember who I was or where we’d met before. I’d forgotten things about him too. I didn’t remember those freckles on his nose and cheekbones for instance, or the tip of his nose being such a perfectly round sphere, or the dimple in his cheek when he smiled.

‘I’m the flower guy.’ I said. I showed him the bouquet. ‘These are for you.’

‘For me?’ He asked surprised. ‘From who? Madelon?’ He put the flowers up to his nose and smelled. A deep inhale. He started blinking and coughing. ‘Wow,’ he said. ‘that’s... I mean no offense, but that’s a strong smell, that’s making me kind of dizzy.’

‘It is?’ I asked. I stepped into his room and closed the door behind me. ‘I kind of like the aroma, it reminds me of a sunny autumn day, playing in the crispy leaves, counting spiders and ladybugs.’ I pushed the flowers into his face again even though he tried to turn away.

‘I’m okay.’ He said coughing.

‘Don’t you smell it?’ I kept the flowers hovering over his face. Now he used his hands to push them away.

‘Alright dude.’ He said. ‘Knock it off. I smell it alright. I must be allergic or something, it’s really making me light headed.’

He took a few steps backwards and grabbed his head.

‘What are you doing in my room anyway, I mean thank you for the flowers but...’

Again I pushed the flowers into his face, the plastic around them was crinkling, the flowers bending on his cheeks, as I pressed the bouquet all over him.

‘Dude.’ He said annoyed with me. ‘Take it easy.’

It wasn’t working, at least it wasn’t working quick enough. In a flash I picked up a small hand towel from the bed, sprayed it with ether from the spray bottle and then I pushed the towel in his face, covering his nose and mouth. He coughed and tried to pull my hand away, but I’m guessing he was somewhat affected already. He struggled and disoriented he flapped his arms around. He stumbled around the room, until his back hit the wall and he couldn’t move away any further. Some muffed sounds were coming from behind the terry fabric. I didn’t know what he was saying and I didn’t much care.

I kept him captive between the wall and my ether soaked towel. His eyelids were drooping already. His eyes glassing over rolling away. His hand limply laying on my hand, as if he’d forgotten he was trying to push me away.

‘That’s right.’ I said. ‘Just calm down and breath. Come.’ I guided him to the bed, disoriented he swayed back and forth, there was a faint attempt to get away from me, but with a firm push he was back on track again. When I told him to lie down he almost tripped into the bed. I sat down on top of his belly and carefully folded the cloth over his nose and mouth again.

‘You’re just going to take a quick nap.’ I said, while tenderly stroking his hair. He moaned softly. I doubt he understood what was going on at that point, because not long after that his eyes started fluttering quickly, his eyes rolling up and away and then they remained closed.

Carefully I removed the cloth and gently I ran a fingertip over his face. ‘Are you asleep?’ I asked. He didn’t respond. I lifted one of his eyelids, although I didn’t know what to look for. I only saw a sliver of white, when I let go it slowly shut again.

I ran my thumb over his lips, his lips were a beautiful shade of red and kind of puffy. ‘Bub-bub-bub,’ I said as I rolled his lower lip down and it snapped back in place with a little bubbing sound. I wasn’t there to bub his lips though. I was there to fuck him, well that’s not exactly right either. I was there to love him.

I slided down and unbuckled his pants. It was quite a struggle tugging his jeans from his limp hips. He was wearing a tight boxer short that showed of quite a bulge and intuitively I cupped it with my hand. Squeezing into his soft cock, into his mushy balls.

My own cock had been semi-erect for a while, but now with his package in my hand, it started twitching and growing more stiff. I took my dungarees and boxers off and played with my own cock, while still groping him.

I didn’t bring lube. I didn’t bring ropes to tie him down either. I was ill prepared I realized. So with no opportunity to tie him down I would just have to hurry this up, I pulled his boxers down and I rolled him onto his tummy. His bum was round and soft and I pressed my fingers into his flesh, pulling his ass cheeks aside and admiring his tight little hole. I spit on his hole and slipped my thumb inside.

I should’ve brought lube. I should’ve brought lube. I should’ve brought lube. I felt like an idiot for forgetting it. With my thumb I moved slightly back and forth, maybe the ether worked like a muscle relaxer too. He was moaning as I was fingering his ass. I wasn’t sure whether it was a moan out of pleasure or because he was waking up.

Gently I pushed my thumb in a little bit deeper, moving back and forth, feeling his tight hole slide across my skin. It would work, right. It would have to work. I forgot condoms too I realized. For a moment I was about to cry. I was a horrible person, first I couldn’t even find a boyfriend and then when trying to pleasure myself with this guy I couldn’t get that right either.

I searched his jeans for his wallet and I closed my eyes hoping – nay, praying that he would have a condom in his wallet, that he would be the guy that walked around with condoms in his wallet, so he would be ready for sex anywhere anytime.

A crinkly silver square with wriggly edges. ‘Thank you. Thank you,’ I said kissing the condom wrapper. I ripped it open and rolled the condom out over my cock, then I pressed the tip of my cock against his asshole, slightly pushing. Not too hard. I didn’t want to tear anything, I wanted his ass to open up for me, to welcome me inside.

He was moaning again, stirring rubbing his eyes and flailing his arms in my direction as if he was trying to swat a fly away from his back. I pushed myself a little bit deeper, his asshole tightly clenching around my shaft.

His moans now started to sound like syllables as if he was trying to say something. I didn’t want him to wake up yet, not yet. I wanted to have more fun with his body, just a little bit more fun. I grabbed the towel and hoped there was enough ether still left on it. I folded it over his face again.

The moaning increased for a moment as if he was struggling and protesting, his eyes opening for a brief moment, but then they rolled away again, his sounds fading into a soft grunt and then he was once more deeply asleep.

As his body relaxed and his muscles went limp again I could trust my cock a bit deeper into his asshole. I took it slow, inch by inch until I was fully inside of him, by then I was immensely aroused, my cock twitching, with every throb I felt his asshole tighten for a moment. I wouldn’t need much, just a few trusts and I would be done.

I didn’t want to be done yet, so I didn’t move my cock. I just rested my cock inside of him and lied down on top of him. Kissing him on the cheek, nibbling on his earlobe. ‘You have no idea.’ I whispered. ‘You have no idea how much I love you.’

When I fantasized about moments like these it was mostly the other way round. There was someone so deeply and profoundly in love with me, so obsessed with me, they just had to have me, they would drug me and admire me, endlessly caress me. They would whisper love confessions.

‘I wanna make babies with you.’ I said into his ear.

He moaned again, he tried to move, but with my full weight on top of him, he could only wriggle a tiny bit.

‘It’s okay.’ I said. ‘I’ll hurry up.’ I started trusting, my hips grinding against his round ass, my cock sliding in and out of his tight hole. I was ready to orgasm, I had been ready to blow for a while now. All I had to do was close my eyes and just sink into the pleasures, surrender to the horniness. My trusting became more erratic and wild and a moment later I was blowing my cum into his ass.

Still in heaven I sank down on his back once more. Just embracing his body, snuggling up to his warm skin as inside of him my cock was calming down. The highest peaks of my arousal faded, but the euphoric haze in my mind lingered on for a while.

‘Wwwwhattt?’ He said. I don’t know if he really said that, maybe it was a slurred moan that just resembled him asking that question. My cock had returned to it’s flaccid state. I wrapped my fingers around the base of the condom as I removed myself from his ass. I didn’t want to loose a condom in there.

‘Wwwhhhooo rrrrrr you?’ He was still slurring.

‘It’s okay.’ I said. Briefly patting him on his hair. ‘Just go back to sleep. It’s okay.’

‘Huh?’

I tried to get him dressed. He was struggling quite a bit so his boxers ended up crooked and I didn’t manage to close up his zipper. I put him on his back as if he’d drifted of while watching TV. I dressed myself, looked around the room on last time to make sure I removed any reminders that I’d been there. The flowers, the spray bottle, the condom.

I reached for the door.

‘Whhheerrrre yyyyou gggoing?’ He slurred. ‘Donnnnn’t leavvve me, everybody leaves me.’

He had a sad almost begging look on his face.

‘I know.’ I said. ‘They leave me too.’ Yet I didn’t dare to stay any longer. I opened the door and walked into the hallway. Suddenly I was back in the hotel. It seemed like I’d been in a different world. It felt like I had to be another person now. I took a deep breath and went downstairs. Briefly I glanced into the dining hall to see how my flower arrangement looked.

He was groggy and drugged, when he asked me to stay. He didn’t know what he was saying, I told myself when I walked to my car. He had no idea what was going on.

Besides, if he really wanted to be with me he knew where to find me.

---

If you'd like to read more erotica I can highly recommend:
Taken By Two Lesbians
Two Lesbians kidnap a girl and keep her drugged and docile so they can do with her as they please.
Old 14-12-20, 13:36
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Damn your good at this!!
Old 18-02-21, 02:29
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

LOL I think it was very good.