All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > Sport! > Other Sport
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 09-05-10, 11:07
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianne View Post
Well, your team is one game closer after tonight. I missed most of the game, but I caught the highlights when I got home. It looks like things got a little hairy at the end, but they managed to managed to get the win. That's seven down and nine more to go for your boys, too.

Go Pens!!
Thanks Marianne! Yes its been a struggle and game 6 is monday night at the Habs. Go Pens! and one more thing...........

Go Hawks!
Old 10-05-10, 11:59
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I saw the Canucks avoided elimination in game 5. Maybe game 6 will wrap it up? Its our turn to try to close down the Habs in our game 6 Monday.
Old 10-05-10, 16:48
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Good too see Larry's got a friend too talk about american sports with

Last edited by megaton; 10-05-10 at 22:17.
Old 10-05-10, 17:28
Site Admin

Thanks Russ yes its nice!
Old 11-05-10, 04:53
AFF Buddy

Marianne will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaton View Post
Good too see Larry's got a friend too talk about american sports with
I could talk hockey all day if I didn't have a life lol. There's a reason why it's called the coolest game on Earth, and it's not just 'cause it's played on ice. All those big & burly, manly men swinging their big sticks around. It's no surprise that girls dig hockey players

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydude View Post
I saw the Canucks avoided elimination in game 5. Maybe game 6 will wrap it up? Its our turn to try to close down the Habs in our game 6 Monday.
I'm sorry your boys couldn't close it out tonight, Larry. Mine couldn't do it either last night. We'll just have to hope for a better outcome next game.

I have to say, though, if you're a fan of good hockey in general and not necessarily a Pens fan (like our dear Larry), tonight's game was a heck of a game. What a battle! Back and forth all night. I really thought Pitt had a lot of momentum on their side at the end after they got their 3rd goal and I thought they we're going to get the tying goal. Oh well, tonight and last night's games are in the books and all we can do is hope our boys have a better result in their next games.

Go Hawks and Pens!!!

Last edited by Marianne; 11-05-10 at 04:56.
Old 11-05-10, 10:56
Site Admin

Nice post Marianne. All i have to say now is game 7 is going to get a bit interesting. Of course we could not do it the easy way. At least its in Pittsburgh!
Old 12-05-10, 02:16
Site Admin

Its 9:15 pm eastern time on tuesday. I jumped on here quick but i think ill leave here now and watch a western conference playoff game tonight.
Old 13-05-10, 05:40
AFF Buddy

I'm so sorry for you and your team, Larry. I feel so bad for you now . Feel better soon, my friend.

~Marianne
Old 13-05-10, 10:42
Site Admin

Quote:
I'm so sorry for you and your team, Larry. I feel so bad for you now . Feel better soon, my friend.

~Marianne
Thanks Marianne, It was not in the cards for this year. Two back to back visits to the finals i guess was enough. Good luck to the Hawks and if they make it and so do the Canadiens i wish your team good luck as they are a handfull!

Larry
Old 22-05-10, 14:13
Site Admin

Its looking good for the Hawks Marianne!
Old 24-05-10, 09:17
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Is that good for you is it one of your teams you support.

Annabelle
Old 24-05-10, 10:38
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelleash View Post
Is that good for you is it one of your teams you support.

Annabelle
No, But my team is out and our member Marianne supports them. So im just wishing them luck for her.
Old 25-05-10, 06:15
AFF Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydude View Post
No, But my team is out and our member Marianne supports them. So im just wishing them luck for her.
Thanks a lot, Larry! I've been so excited about my Hawks, but I didn't want to post too much about it. I didn't want to seem like I was gloating. But as excited as I am about them getting to the finals, it's far from over. Philly is looking really good right now. I imagine the ECF was tough to watch. You had the team that beat yours and your state-rival as the other one. It's like having to root for the lesser of two evils. Sorry buddy. Well it's 12 down and 4 more to go for my boys. It's not going to be an easy road to travel. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for my boys.

~ M
Old 25-05-10, 06:33
Site Admin

pantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nice

Do YOU play hockey Marianne?

Doesn't that involve wearing a short skirt?

Or are you talking ice hockey?

Lover of pretty, full backed panties and looking up girl's skirts.
Old 25-05-10, 07:34
AFF Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantymanuk View Post
Do YOU play hockey Marianne?

Doesn't that involve wearing a short skirt?

Or are you talking ice hockey?
We are talking about ice hockey. But sorry, pantyman, I don't play any type of hockey. I would be such a dork out there. I'm a bit of a tomboy, but I have no athletic ability. I'm just a fan of the game. I used to watch a lot of hockey with my dad when I was a little girl and the Hawks became my favorite team. It's my dad's favorite team, too.

~M
Old 25-05-10, 08:28
Site Admin

pantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nice

It needn't stop you wearing that short skirt.....

Old 25-05-10, 08:40
AFF Buddy

Quote:
It needn't stop you wearing that short skirt.....
That's too funny, pantyman. I'll keep that in mind. But let's be honest, we all know you just want the skirt in hopes of a good panty peak lol.

~M
Old 25-05-10, 09:15
Site Admin

You say that like it's a bad thing.....

What would you do if you caught ne peeking up your skirt?

Old 25-05-10, 10:34
Site Admin

Quote:
Thanks a lot, Larry! I've been so excited about my Hawks, but I didn't want to post too much about it. I didn't want to seem like I was gloating. But as excited as I am about them getting to the finals, it's far from over. Philly is looking really good right now. I imagine the ECF was tough to watch. You had the team that beat yours and your state-rival as the other one. It's like having to root for the lesser of two evils. Sorry buddy. Well it's 12 down and 4 more to go for my boys. It's not going to be an easy road to travel. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for my boys.

~ M
I am not a Flyer fan Marianne so you know who ill be rooting for! Good luck!
Old 25-05-10, 10:47
AFF Buddy

Quote:
You say that like it's a bad thing.....

What would you do if you caught ne peeking up your skirt?

Well I'd be super embarrassed if I knew , but I'd probably be a little flattered, too lol.