All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Demurefun
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 17-02-18, 08:40
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of
Default Jen Bailey - February 17, 2018

Watch Jen in the locker room as she tries on various different full slips and poses in them for you. First is the black full slip which she puts on a poses in before removing that and trying on a lace hemmed white full slip followed by a blue slip and then red

Annabelle

http://demurefun.com

Last edited by Annabelle; 19-02-18 at 09:56.
Old 17-02-18, 10:53
peter92305

Wink

I'm sure Annabelle will put all 6 previews up very shortly but if you're impatient to see them, ( and why wouldn't you be ), they are all available in high definition from the website.

You will also get an added bonus of seeing the previews of Jodie Ellen's release due out on 6th Feb which somehow missed the forum.

Old 17-02-18, 12:49
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

6 Black panties!!!
Old 17-02-18, 15:16
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydude View Post
6 Black panties!!!
lol

Old 19-02-18, 09:56
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Sorry guys
Old 19-02-18, 19:11
peter92305

Wink

After careful consideration, i've decided that i'd like to ' Take her ' in the blue slip on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays with the white one on Tuesdays. The remaining 3 days i'll ' Have her ' in the fiery red one.

Needless to say, I reserve the right to change the sequence depending on my mood and how randy I feel__!!
Old 21-02-18, 12:30
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter92305 View Post

After careful consideration, i've decided that i'd like to ' Take her ' in the blue slip on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays with the white one on Tuesdays. The remaining 3 days i'll ' Have her ' in the fiery red one.

Needless to say, I reserve the right to change the sequence depending on my mood and how randy I feel__!!
That is so proper of you to allow her to do this.
Old 21-02-18, 13:21
Administrator
Site Admin

What About the black one
Old 21-02-18, 21:00
peter92305

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydude View Post
That is so proper of you to allow her to do this.
I know!----People never give you enough credit for being a considerate kind of guy. It used to upset me terribly when i was younger, but now, i just accept it as par for the course__!!
Old 21-02-18, 21:13
peter92305

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
What About the black one

Bit of a limp and floppy reaction to the black one i'm afraid, Possibly the aftermath of my overindulgence with the other three__!!

Perhaps it will stir me given time.---- perhaps I'll save it for Bank Holiday Mondays only. If i can't relate to it, you have my permission to donate it to the vandals of R4F.