All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > Support Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-18, 10:10

tonbo67 is on a distinguished road
Default New member feedback

I am a new member of panty amateur and pantymaniacs and, Oh my word, what cracking websites.Wish I had joined sooner. Could I offer some feedback though. For me, the best bit of the video is when the girl turns round to show us a gorgeous pair of bum cheeks in a pair of tight, white, cotton knickers. However, nearly every time, the camera goes zooming straight in and ruins the shot, ( the guy is zoom happy ) or swings the camera up to look down instead of being straight on or slightly lower. Please keep the camera and the girl still long enough to get a good look at her bum. This really is very frustating!!!!!!!!!
From waist to mid thigh is quite close enough. The clips where the girl walks away and the camera follows are a good exception. I love these type of videos. Shauna has made a few of these and they are magnificent!! I think Shauna has the best bum in the business and would like to see more of her and more girls with curves, nice hips and big bum cheeks.
I love the wank encouragement videos. Could we have more please but with the girls saying wank and spunk a lot more rather than jerk/jizz/cum/explode etc.
When the girls wear tights, could they leave them on for longer please. They come off way too fast. I like to see a pair of knickers under a pair of tights. Lastly, is there any chance of reducing the size of the logos in the vdeos or put it at the top of the screen instead? They sometimes cover a lovely bum and it such a shame.
Well, there you go, I hope you consider my suggestions, and thank you in advance for all the joy these wonderful websites are going to bring me.
Old 14-04-18, 09:02
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonbo67 View Post
I am a new member of panty amateur and pantymaniacs and, Oh my word, what cracking websites.Wish I had joined sooner. Could I offer some feedback though. For me, the best bit of the video is when the girl turns round to show us a gorgeous pair of bum cheeks in a pair of tight, white, cotton knickers. However, nearly every time, the camera goes zooming straight in and ruins the shot, ( the guy is zoom happy ) or swings the camera up to look down instead of being straight on or slightly lower. Please keep the camera and the girl still long enough to get a good look at her bum. This really is very frustating!!!!!!!!!
From waist to mid thigh is quite close enough. The clips where the girl walks away and the camera follows are a good exception. I love these type of videos. Shauna has made a few of these and they are magnificent!! I think Shauna has the best bum in the business and would like to see more of her and more girls with curves, nice hips and big bum cheeks.
I love the wank encouragement videos. Could we have more please but with the girls saying wank and spunk a lot more rather than jerk/jizz/cum/explode etc.
When the girls wear tights, could they leave them on for longer please. They come off way too fast. I like to see a pair of knickers under a pair of tights. Lastly, is there any chance of reducing the size of the logos in the vdeos or put it at the top of the screen instead? They sometimes cover a lovely bum and it such a shame.
Well, there you go, I hope you consider my suggestions, and thank you in advance for all the joy these wonderful websites are going to bring me.
Thanks for the feedback.

regards zooming, we have had a significant number of members ask us to zoom in as close as possible to it's something we try to vary. Regarding tights this is the same as the zooming issue. We try to accommodate everyone's taste.
We will look into the other points you made.

Last edited by Annabelle; 14-04-18 at 09:45.
Old 14-04-18, 11:07

tonbo67 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for your reply. As to the zooming in. I appreciate some people like this, and I do too within reason. Could you please just rein it in a bit? Just not every video and nearly every time the girl turns to show her bum.