All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 13-08-18, 14:07
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road
Default Worshipping The Wrong Person!!!

The house manager knows that I worship English ladies, and he told me that I will be given room C32 which belongs to that English lady -- and he pointed his finger on the lady sitting outside in the garden -- he said that she had left the room yesterday, but the room needs cleaning. I immediately offered to clean the room so I can worship her used items -- if any -- and the remaining of her belongings.

I did an excellent cleaning job after tasting and consuming everything in the room:

- There was a pair of plastic slippers beside the main door, the first thing I did was that I licked them clean from top and bottom/soles, then washed them very well and returned them to their place.

- A pair of used socks, I wore one of them on my head as a hood and took a long breath, then soaked them in water for a long period, then drank all the water.

- The rubbish bin contained used tissues, clearly used for nose blowing. I dipped them in water and ate them. Then emptied the rubbish bin in a plastic bag and put it outside.

- I sucked all used tissues, used toilet papers, and used dental floss in the bathroom basket.

- Ate all plate scrapings in the kitchen

- Sucked all vacuum cleaner contents, used kitchen paper, and used facial wipes.

At the end of the day I met the lady at the house manager office and told her that I have cleaned her room (room C32), she told me that this was not her room! I immediately looked at the house manager who pretended to be checking his records then he said: "Oh!sorry! That's not the lady's room ... it is the room of the new African guy, Jim. Anyway, thank you for cleaning it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Old 13-08-18, 14:51
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Old 13-08-18, 15:14
peter92305

Spooky and Weird at best, : unhygienic and disgusting at worst.

I'd have been kinder if it had been funny, but sadly it didn't register at all with me. It beats anything i've ever read of Jeffrey Archer, but that's hardly an accolade !! What's important , however , is that you made a valiant effort. Bearing in mind that David Walliams is one of the highest paid authors in Britain at present, ( billed as the next Roald Dahl, ) you can never tell what the future holds.

Old 22-08-18, 14:46
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road

It was Christmas time ... being from different background I am left alone in the dorm as usual, it is very silent here. Without any type of sexual relief, it was very frustrating and very difficult to resist my strong sexual fantasies. I had a heavy meal and went to bed trying to forget about my naughty desires.

I awoke at mid night and was horribly turned on and in a hydrophobic state! I did not know what to do:

- Open my computer and browse ALL FETISHFUN and have a fantastic wank and spray the room with cum?

- Plug something in my arse?

- Suck my fingers?

- Have sex with my pillow?

No ... that's not enough I need something real, I went out to the corridor waiting for a lady, I will pay all what I have that night to have sex with any lady. No body was there ... complete silence! I started kissing the wall and playing with my genitals ... I was in need to any sexual activity PLEASE ... I was about to cry!

Suddenly I heard foot steps approaching the main entrance of the coordinator ... my hear started beating quickly ... the door opened ... a giant figure entered: very tall, athletic built, very fit with excellent shape GUY!

"WOW" I said! As I stared at him. I look like a boy in front of this real wonderful man. Unconsciously, I walked slowly towards him and hugged him from the waist -- he is much taller than me. He smelled perfect, I pulled his shirt up and kissed his six pack. He put his hands on my waist and lifted me up like a doll! I waved my legs. He said: "You are coming with me ... we are going to spend the night in my room!"

Never thought that I will be bride one day!!!

Guess what is the room number?