All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Sexysatinsilkfun
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 13-01-19, 12:54

Sinead1965 is on a distinguished road
Default My hands were all over her. True erotic story.

I am 53year old skinny short 5ft3 tall wrinkled face thin lips green eyes grayhaired soft butch single lesbian woman. People call me ugly alot of the times, and also make jokes about my looks. Ever since I was *younger* people always call me names. I think I'm ugly and you can tell me I'm beautiful but I won't believe it. There are so many odds against me but it doesn't change dealing with the feelings. I am going to attempt to describe this as clear as I can.

This woman moved here in my area with her family 9 months ago. She is 42year old 5ft10 tall heterosexual curvy hourgllass shaped attractive brunette. She has very large massive breasts and she does have a big butt. She has very olive skin. Most of her outfit are satin pant and skirt suits satin coats and satin and silk blouses. She is always on high heels and full make up on. She is curvy, tall and busty, so many clothes tend to look sexier on her than on a thin person. She wears almost always her satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. She doesn't wear anything vulgar but because of her body type anything she wears looks tight on her. She is married for 11 years and she has a 9 year old daughter. She is very serious, arrogant, and stuck up.

5 days ago I attended this all female wine group meeting/party . This woman was there. She was wearing a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top,black satin pencil skirt, sheer black pantyhose and 5 inch heels purple shoes. She had full make up on.

I have never had a conversation with this woman in my life. I walked up to her and introduced myself. This woman is 5ft10 tall well built well endowed and curvy.I am 5ft3 tall skinny.She was on 5inch high heels i was in sneakers.Standing next to her i looked like a midget. As i was standing beside her i placed my right hand on her back and started rubbing in circular motions. I said to her that i just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch(that was just an excuse since she was dressed in satin clothes). She said that she loves satin and silk clothes and dressing up too and that she is always in high heels with hair and makeup done. She said that's just who she is and that she loves to dress up. I kept rubbing her back with my right hand for like 10 minutes. Then i began furthering my reach and casually brushed across her big ass. Then i did it again and left my hand there.

She was talking with other women as i was standing beside her with my right hand caressing her ass. Then i started rubbing her back with my left hand and with my right hand rubbing her whole front side concentrating on her massive soft breasts. "I'm sorry,"i said - "It's just that i can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric. It is not sexual at all.It's just so soft and smooth, - do you mind if I feel it for just a moment more? ". .

She said " Okay if it is not sexual knock yourself out" I proceeded to rub her soft massive breasts in circular motions with my right hand and her back and her big ass with my left hand as she was standing stiff as a board. Other women wine club members were weirded out but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening.I think that the women were in shock themselves,maybe they thought we knew each other? Some people don’t like to get involved if they feel uncomfortable or not sure what is going on. Also this woman is physically stronger than me . She is 5ft10 tall well built well endowed and curvy.I am masculine but i am 5ft3 tall and skinny.She was on 5inch high heels i was in sneakers.Standing next to me she looks like a giant.I am tiny short skinny 53year old masculine woman.I am not tough and strong. I am not intimidating. I am physically completely harmless. But i manipulated this woman into letting me touch her.

Then i started rubbing her back, arms, shoulders and her big ass as i was standing behind her for like 15 minutes. Then i i hugged her from the back and my hands subtly cupped her massive soft breasts and started to caress them. I was caressing and patting her massive tits for like 10 minutes. Then she sat on a chair . As i was standing i placed my hands on her collar bones and began rubbing my hands in a circular motion against her breasts. .

"It's just so soft and smooth, - do you mind if I feel it for just a moment more? ".I asked her again. "It is okay. If it is not sexual i don't mind" she answered. "No it is not sexual at all. It's just that i can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric". I said to her. My hands were practically constantly all over her during the wine group meeting/party . I was aroused by rubbing her. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft. I was turned on by rubbing and touching her through her satin and silk clothes. She is objectively very attractive, much hotter than any woman I've ever slept with. I think this touchable woman has not noticed I desire her sexually. I am really good at pretending. She was convinced that my touch was not sexual at all. .

After the wine group meeting she was putting on her black satin coat and i said to her ”uuuu i love your coat” and pulled up her collar for her then bolted off. On the parking lot i walked beside her i was rubbing her back with my right hand. Then as i was facing her ( my head is exactly the level of her breasts) i placed my hands on her massive soft breasts and moved them in a circular motion and said to her " You are so fashionable, elegant, glamorous, and classy.".

She thanked me and said " I have a more stylish sense of fashion. I never wear anything trashy, I keep myself well covered and strive for professionalism and class. I always like to dress on my best, because I also feel great when I’m dressed pretty. Once, i’d been to the hairdressers and was off to do a little shopping afterwards and the girl at the salon asked where i was going looking so glamorous – i said i was going shopping and she was like “really? You look so glammed up to be going shopping!” I don’t mind though, i’d rather be wearing something i feel good in than look like i just rolled out of bed.I wear high heels every day too.All the time. I like dressing well, and looking presentable.
Most of my outfit are satin pant and skirt suits satin coats and satin and silk blouses.I am always on high heels and full make up on.Being tall and curvy draws attention on its own. This can be both positive and negative. I tower over plenty of men and women. I'm often thought of as stuck up because I don't usually talk unless I have to. I get nervous just walking into a room and saying hello to everyone. I think that maybe I have a certain look on my face when people see me; I mean, to me it's my "I'm seriously nervous and uncomfortable" face, but to others I think it makes them feel like I think that I'm better than everyone. So everyone just thinks I'm stand-offish and an overall rude person who thinks way too highly of themselves."

Then we hugged each other as i happily snuggled my face on her massive soft breasts (my head is exactly the level of her breasts) so It felt absolutely wonderful to have her arms wrapped around me, and I simply wrapped my arms around her waist in return. So it felt good .So here we were, hugging in the middle of parking lot. Then she left. I raced home to masturbate thinking about her. My hands were all over her.
Old 13-01-19, 19:57
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Old 14-01-19, 02:24
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Old 17-01-19, 11:59

Sinead1965 is on a distinguished road

PART 2. .

The next day I decided to add her on face book. I decided to see if she was interested in chatting online. I asked her how her day was. It took her 3 hours to respond but we had an conversation. She wrote that that she is straight and that she never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female and that just thinking about possibly kissing a female makes her cringe. Also she wrote " I'm often thought of as stuck up because I don't usually talk unless I have to. I get nervous just walking into a room and saying hello to everyone. I think that maybe I have a certain look on my face when people see me; I mean, to me it's my "I'm seriously nervous and uncomfortable" face, but to others I think it makes them feel like I think that I'm better than everyone. So everyone just thinks I'm stand-offish and an overall rude person who thinks way too highly of themselves." .

Yesterday on the second group meeting she was wearing this red satin bow blouse, black tight pants and she was on 5inch heels black shoes. She had full make up on. I couldn't resist and i started rubbing her back with my both hands while she was standing as i was standing behind her. I said to her "Your back is so sore". She said that community center is on her work to home route and that she attends our group meetings straight from work and that she is always exhausted. Then the meeting started and i sat on the chair behind her and began rubbing her back. Then i began furthering my reach and casually brushed across her rib cage/side boob. Then i did it again and left my hand there and leaned in to whisper something. I kept rubbing her back then leaned in and stopped at the same spot and said something else to her. And that happened a few times.I began fully brushing the sides of her massive breasts.While i was standing talking my hands were resting on her shoulders.My hands were practically constantly on her during the meeting. The meeting ended she started to rise from the chair while i was still sitting, and i reached over and squeezed her big butt with my both hands about four or five times . .

Then i couldn't resist I placed my hands on her massive soft breasts and moved them in a circular motions while i was facing her. My head is exactly the level of her boobs. I said to her "Your boobs are sooo large" She said "OMG I have such big boobs! I can't believe my boobs are sooo big and I hate it big boobs are horrible" Then she said that there's always guys flirting or asking her for her number. When she goes out in public guys start talking to her and subtly try to ask her out. She mentions that she has a husband but some of them wont go away. She gets hit on a lot by guys, which makes women she is around jealous for some reason. She has an overwhelming amount of attention from men. She said that she is straight and that she never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female and that just thinking about eating out a vagina makes her gag.She said that she don't mind me touching her and groping her through clothes because she feel's nothing special while being rubbed and touched by other women, that it feels as mundane as a handshake during those times for her.. This touchable woman said that she is very sexually attracted to men and that she is completely the opposite to a homophobe... but she is literally 100% straight. ..

The whole time while she was talking i was I was feeling up and squeezing her massive soft boobs with my both hands. She was just standing in front of me stiff as a board talking while i was feeling up her massive squishy boobs. Then we walked to our cars, we hugged and we left.

What is wrong with this woman ? She says that she is straight but she let me to touch her and grope her. She is an absolute ideal ten for me physically. She is so tall and big and soft.I just want to have sex with her I know it’s wrong. And why she allowed me to touch her and grope her?
Old 17-01-19, 19:45
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold