All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 06-03-23, 22:21
AFF Guru

peter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to behold
Default Apologies for recent absence.

Just to let you know that I was tested positive for covid on 1st Mar and taken to Kingston Hospital by Ambulance where I remained in isolation until released for home Friday evening. I've never been so bored in my entire life. Feeling a little better and just pleased to be home. Still very short-breathed and I suspect that recovery will be slow!

Let's hope that I never lose my appreciation of the female form. If I do, I will probably cancel all my media platforms and join a local monastery in stead!
Old 07-03-23, 14:55
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Hope your get yourself back on normal soon Peter.

Old 08-03-23, 12:56
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Hang in there!!!
Old 08-03-23, 17:09
AFF Guru

peter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to behold
Default Thanks for your kind thoughts.

Many thanks to Russ and Larry for their good wishes.
There is nothing like hospital food if you are trying to lose weight! Have lost a stone in 1 week. Have learnt the lesson at last: smaller portions make healthy eating. Not wheezing so much. Fluid on the chest is improving daily. Must pay tribute to Kingston Hospital. Their outpatient services are brilliant. You know that they will never sign you off until they are perfectly happy that you are progressing.
Old 10-03-23, 11:40
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter92305 View Post

Many thanks to Russ and Larry for their good wishes.
There is nothing like hospital food if you are trying to lose weight! Have lost a stone in 1 week. Have learnt the lesson at last: smaller portions make healthy eating. Not wheezing so much. Fluid on the chest is improving daily. Must pay tribute to Kingston Hospital. Their outpatient services are brilliant. You know that they will never sign you off until they are perfectly happy that you are progressing.
Be well and better by the day!