All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Demurefun
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 20-02-16, 09:55
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of
Default Star Wars

Star Wars

http://demurefun.com/
Old 20-02-16, 13:12
peter92305

Smile

This should challenge the new Star Wars movie at the annual Oscars. Alien Jodie is beamed down and has a gun, which although can destroy all objects, can only TEAR dresses. ( ?? ) Fortunately, their slips seem immune from damage.

Kasey tries to rip Alien Jodie's dress off, seemingly unperturbed by the fact that she's holding a gun,----wonderful sense of priority some women have, which is probably why we love them so much!

In short, they all end up in their slips, ( Alien Jodie's is particularly knob-worthy!! )

Jodie is beamed back up to her mothership to the total dismay of Kasey, ( more comically bemused looks from her ). Meanwhile. Sophie and Kasey relish in the glory of having saved the world, again making Mr. Spidley redundant.

The girls all look super-delish in their beautiful slips and their deliberate over-acting is what makes it for me.
Kasey is turning into a Goddess with every appearance, her initial girlie prettiness changing rapidly to womanly beauty.

My only reservation is that there was no WOOKIE character.
He was probably behind the scenes, having Wookie-Nookie with the girls in their slips, ( who'd blame him for that!! ) Similarly, Chewbacca must have popped out for a fag. ALRIGHT--I WON'T DO ANYMORE.
Old 20-02-16, 14:31
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I like action movies!
Old 20-02-16, 15:59
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

especially with naughty girls in

Old 22-02-16, 00:39
AFF Guru

peril fan is on a distinguished road

superb i forgot how good slips can look very sexy