All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Closed Thread

Old 26-02-22, 13:53
AFF Guru

peter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation The Nightmare in Ukraine

The sad thing about this whole saga is that the Russian people deposed Gorbachev because the freedoms he was giving them were taking too long to come to fruition and they lost patience with him.
The result of their impatience was that they got the drunkard Boris Yeltsin who replaced him and who later resigned and appointed PUTIN to succeed him.
How they must now be regretting their impatience with Gorbachev.

Putin is not popular with the vast majority of the Russian people, some of whom are suffering under extreme poverty under his leadership. It is his awareness of this that encourages him in this confrontation with Ukraine. He incorrectly calculates that Russian expansion abroad will make the population proud and grateful irrespective of the fact that many of them are starving with an impoverished standard of living.

The Russian people have no wish to be regarded as the Periahas of the world. I am sure that this aggression of a neighboring country disgusts them as it does the rest of us.
The problem is that when you have a madman dictator ruling you, you fear for your family if you rebel against him.

It is to be hoped that as more Russians come to terms with the World's hatred of them, they will realize that somehow, Putin needs to be deposed. The fear of nuclear retaliation by Putin is the only thing that prevents the West from a more aggressive response.
It is only the Russian people and their armed forces that can remove Putin from power. Without Nato troops on the ground accompanied by strategic air dominance, we are helpless apart from sanctions which in the short term, will solve nothing.

GOD, SAVE THE WORLD
Old 28-02-22, 13:15
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Good post worth a read.
Old 28-02-22, 20:47
AFF Regular

Void99 is on a distinguished road

Really don't know what to make of it.
The whole situation, who is right, who is wrong ....what is really going on ....why is it suddenly getting mass coverage now, while other conflicts go under the radar?
The immaculate timing of it all.
Remember the infamous quote from many years ago "now is a good time to bury bad news"?

Ease away gradually from one problem by assisting, or perhaps controlling a new/emerging problem.
Old 28-02-22, 22:52
AFF Guru

peter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb

I think it would be dangerous to underplay the seriousness of this situation. Russia is being isolated more and more as every day passes. Their currency is collapsing, no foreign currencies will be flowing into the country once all cargo vessels currently in transit have arrived and payments settled. Overseas banks are refusing to allow any dealings with Russia.

Putin certainly did not foresee this gigantic wave of support for Ukraine by way of food and clothing for the displaced families together with the flood of munitions donated from countries far and wide. He should have anticipated this course of action from the Scandinavian countries especially as both Sweden and Finland have been in conflict with Russia over the past two centuries.

Putin has probably boxed himself into a corner which is where the danger really lies. If he has nothing to lose he may just press the nuclear button and all hell will break loose. Even China abstained from this week's NATO vote rather than voting it down. He will have seen that as a major blow.
It is to be hoped that the Russian people will eventually decide to tolerate him no longer. We must hope and pray that the day is imminent.

Last edited by peter92305; 28-02-22 at 22:56.
Old 07-03-22, 23:25
AFF Regular

Void99 is on a distinguished road

Not saying I agree with this or a complete conspiracy theorist nutjob, but this was certainly thought provoking .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsS3P8144VE

There are always 2 or more sides to a story and I just simply can't trust what spin any mainstream news media puts out.
Old 08-03-22, 01:54
AFF Guru

Angry

Let's not mix up the hype surrounding the coronavirus, ( where there is scope for doubting the validity of some of the information received.)
When it comes to the assault of Russia on Ukraine, however, anyone who has followed the news bulletins of both the BBC and Sky, and believe me, I have spent long hours following the reports from both channels, there is no doubt in my mind who the aggressors are in this war. The BBC especially has covered most of the news briefings from Putin and I have seen with my own eyes the devastation that has been heaped upon the residents of Ukrainian towns at large,{ via the T.V. screens, of course }

Putin is trying to draw a wedge between the countries of NATO by attempting to plant seeds of doubt in the minds of the West. I am certainly not falling for it and I sincerely hope that no one else will either. The Russians are known for their dependence on Propaganda releases, ~~~ when it comes to FAKE NEWS, Putin could teach Donald Trump a lesson or two!

There is no doubt in my mind that however this war ends, history will judge Putin harshly and like Milosovitch, he deserves to answer to the European Criminal Court in the Hague. If it were down to me, I'd chop his bollocks off for his sins!
Old 10-03-22, 09:23
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

The problem I have with MSM is that any trust I had in them being neutral, honest and investigative has evaporated over the last 2 years. Their performance over Corona has been one where, to my mind, it has amounted to nothing short of propaganda and manipulation. Even today, there has not been a any significant coverage of the latest batch of released documents re vaccine trial data which is fairly shocking considering the push to jab 5 year olds.

That aside, the first casualty of war is always the truth. The USA had / has bio labs in Ukraine, admitted in the last 24 hours by U.S. Under Secretary of State, Victoria Nuland (of 'Fuck the EU' fame). Ukraine has the neo-Nazi Azov Battalion as one of there army divisions which I find quite unbelievable but it is very well documented.

An interesting twitter thread is this - https://twitter.com/LezLuthor/status...60310884405249

I also have an acquaintance who is attempting to get his parents out and their village has been bombed, another family I know in Eastern Europe is housing an evacuated Ukrainian family so there is a very real conflict going on and real people are suffering. As always, the elites, for whom war is always good, dont care a jot about the lives of those they destroy.

I suspect a huge Geo-political game is being played out, Putin is fed up with NATO creeping Eastwards, he's also enriched himself and his close circle enormously. A bit similar to Biden & son, Pelosi and pretty much any world leader. I also cant help feeling this all plays very nicely into the hands of the green agenda and the WEF's Great Reset. With heating and fuel bills rising like a rocket (I wont use 'exponentially'! How I hate that word!!), luxuries like heating your homes or travelling distances are getting more and more expensive and a recent line from Biden about 'Defending Freedom is Going to Cost' is to my mind, preparing the ground for 'we are going to rinse the West'

What is happening in Ukraine is a tragedy clearly but I suspect there is more to the story than what we are being told :-/
Old 11-03-22, 02:28
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

John I could not of said it better if i tried. My Government at this time is so laden with corruption its sickening. Inflation out of control, Begging oil producers to pump more when just 2 years ago we pumped more than we imported. I will not even go the corona route here and how we all are being controlled. Inflation will kill my country if it continues at this rate. Americans are getting tired of this bullshit.

Last edited by larrydude; 11-03-22 at 02:35.
Old 13-03-22, 02:02
AFF Guru

Lightbulb

I am beginning to worry that we may be losing our resolve to ensure that Vladimir,( his parents must have named him after the Russian hero Vlad the Impaler!) Putin fails to take Ukraine. If he does succeed in his quest, his next target will probably be Finland and possibly even Sweden. We must not be taken in by his propaganda. Anyone who genuinely considers Ukraine to be the aggressors here is misguided in the extreme. Ask the residents of the old East Germany whether they were happier under the communist dictators rather than the freedom that German Unification gave them and see what they say.

Neither Finland nor Sweden are members of Nato so they would get no protection from the West either. Putin must not be allowed to rape any more of these Sovereign independent Nations of the world. The Prime Minister of Sweden is on record as saying that Sweden joining Nato would destabilize Northern Europe. I think she is ill-advised. What will destabilize Northern Europe will be Sweden becoming part of the Russian Federation.

We must continue to support Ukraine as far as possible by helping to supply them with munitions and giving financial support to the numerous aid agencies like Red Cross, Unicef and Medecins sans Frontiere whose volunteers put their lives on the line to attempt to save others.
Old 14-03-22, 11:15
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

https://off-guardian.org/2022/03/14/...e-great-reset/
Old 14-03-22, 14:36
AFF Guru

Lightbulb

I spent the best part of an hour this morning reading this and trying to analyze its meaning.
I can only describe it as Gobbledygook, either written by or more likely inspired by a certain Klaus Schwab who has expressed the view that " excessively high management salaries were no longer socially acceptable. Incidentally, his own annual salary is believed to be about one million Swiss Francs and that doesn't include all the perks. He is probably about as transparent as Vladimir Putin with only slightly more principles.

The writers of this article then have the audacity to ask us if we can spare $1 a month to support Independent Media as they are not funded by either NGOs or government. As Catherine Tate's comedy character NAN might say " WHAT A F______ LIBERTY!"

I should have used my time more wisely by reading a few of the DIP stories on site.
Old 14-03-22, 18:33
Administrator
Site Admin

I tend to look at Off-Guardian several times a week, if only for a different perspective of events.

Schwab, I'd say, has almost no principles, infact I would define him as essentialy evil and anti human, in his talk on the 4th industrial revolution, he describes what he advocates as challenging even what it is to be human. He mentions aspiring to an ability to read peoples thoughts and to charge them with crimes even if only developed in thought. Essentialy thought crime.

Spending more time on DiP is a good alternative
Old 14-03-22, 20:51
AFF Guru

Lightbulb

I'm pleased to hear that.
I had assumed that by drawing my attention to it, you were vindicating its content.
I'm relieved to hear that is not so and I apologise if you thought I had defamed you in any way.

These are very uncertain times and reading crap like that annoys me greatly. The problem is that there are gullible people out there who will take this kind of drivel seriously. This is exactly the kind of twisted shit-stirring content that Putin wants us to believe.

I wouldn't waste my time reading it for fear that it could severely damage my reasonable thought processes. That latest major incident was just 15 miles from the Polish border. If one of his bombs goes astray and hits Polish territory, ( NATO member since 1999), Western resolve would severely be tested because unless NATO prevaricates, they will be obliged to retaliate against Putin's Russia : Then the balloon would really go up. The reason I thought he was more likely to go for Finland was that not being in NATO, would provide him with an easier target. Anyway, he can't contemplate his next step until he has defeated Ukraine and that is no foregone conclusion!
I haven't heard a news bulletin for 4 hours now so I must find out the latest.
Old 14-03-22, 22:49
Administrator
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter92305 View Post

.................I haven't heard a news bulletin for 4 hours now so I must find out the latest.
I would spend more time on DiP and assorted Adult fetish websites instead. A far more enjoyable experience I would suggest.....
Old 15-03-22, 01:14
AFF Guru

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
I would spend more time on DiP and assorted Adult fetish websites instead. A far more enjoyable experience I would suggest.....
It's true that the AFF sites perform the exemplary task of keeping my willy in reasonable working order, I do take an interest in politics and economics in the hope of keeping my brain functioning so as to stave off senile dementia for as long as I can.

I spend most of my time in the upstairs rooms because I refuse to come down until I've remembered what I went up there for in the first place. I also spend much of my time supporting W.H.U. in their quest to win the European Champions League Cup. Fortunately, this is not a time-consuming task because they have never qualified for it yet!
Old 15-03-22, 13:50
Site Admin

Must read.
Old 15-03-22, 15:11
AFF Guru

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydude View Post
Must read.
Great to hear from you Larry. Thanks for joining the discussion.

I should be interested in hearing which parts of the article especially resonated with you and perhaps more importantly, which parts you would take issue with. It's always good to get an American slant on these discussions. Do you think that Trump would have handled this crisis more delicately than Biden?
Old 16-03-22, 12:40
Site Admin

Hi Peter. To keep it short and to the point, I truly believe the situation "Like the Man or not" Would of been handled quite differently if Trump were President. This Guy we have here now is not intimidating to any foreign power and has the USA looking weak and vulnerable. And that is dangerous to all of us as allies. As for the great reset, Governments now fear an uprising of its people and will tirelessly saturate the news media on how important it is to abide by their demands. They know whats best for us right?
Old 16-03-22, 16:39
AFF Guru

Lightbulb

Thanks for your input Larry.
I never believe politicians because under 'collective responsibility', they all have to sing from the same hymnsheet. You can't believe Putin because he just spouts propaganda either to kid the people of Russia that he is winning or to try and dent the belief that we can win.

I do, however, believe the free press that we have in the West. I have grown up listening and watching the B.B.C. and I trust the independent reporting that their news teams do. We also have great investigative reporters,(on all channels throughout Europe and the Western free world) who make great documentaries and I trust their findings.
Whilst I have never been a fan of Donald Trump, he did have one ace up his sleeve:he was thoroughly unpredictable, which meant that his major opponents (Russia, China, and North Korea) needed to tread with care because they never knew what the consequences might be if they acted irrationally.

Unfortunately, we are now in the same precarious position with Putin because he is equally unpredictable.
Old 16-03-22, 18:57
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Sorry the BBC is very one sided. Look what they were like with brexit and covid. All against leaving the EU and not covering everything about covid ie the true death toll of who deid of covid not with it. The scare mongering of it all.

Last edited by Annabelle; 18-03-22 at 12:53.
Closed Thread