All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > Shoot News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 25-08-14, 10:45

tyranos is on a distinguished road
Default fur videos

I subscribe to this site few days ago , and i must say that i am very disapointed .

It is always the same kind of ripping .
This is always dress or skirts that are destroyed .
2 or 3 times only business suits , thats all .

I would love very much see long real fur coats or long wool winter coats beeing completely ripped !!!!!

And also much business suits !!!!!!

I hope you will take care of this demand and doing fur ripping videos very soon .

Thanks for answer me .

( sorry for my english , because i am french )
Old 25-08-14, 11:54
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Its not easy doing the fur coat. It can be very hard to rip these up and the can be messy at time due to the fur becoming loss. Also I'm not keen on doing real fur as it something that I'm not comfortable with (I don't believe in using animal fur just for fun). Also the cost of buying this type of thing can be costly. If you are a member and you would like to send something in to us and you don't mind who rips it up then we maybe able to do something for you (no real fur please). If it is something you would like to do then PM here with your user name that you use on the site and I will take it from there.

Annabelle
Old 25-08-14, 12:50
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

There's another website out there that caters for ladies in fur.

Old 25-08-14, 14:41

Default fur coat

You could do fur rip videos with old real fur coats that could not be wear anymore because they beginning to fall appart !!!

You could also do fur rip videos with long fake coats .
It this case for help you to begin the rip you could use scissors and after you continue with your hands .

But if you are two girls , it's easy to destroy .

Thanks for your answer .
Old 25-08-14, 15:13
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road

I agree with Annablle, for the same points, it is a bit difficult to do fur stuff.
Old 25-08-14, 15:44

Default fur video

Why ?

Have you something wrong with fur ?
Old 25-08-14, 18:43
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road

I into shiny satin slips/chemise ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranos View Post
Why ?

Have you something wrong with fur ?
Old 26-08-14, 11:20
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I dont like the idea of people wearing real fur. I don't think an animal should die just for their coat. If your going to eat the animal etc then its all ok. But not just for its coat. And alot die this way.
Old 26-08-14, 23:47

Default fur coat

In this case you must do fur ripping videos with fake long fur coats ?????

I understand that you could not love real fur , but the animals are not wild but in fur farms .

It's like rabbits that we eat and their skins are used to doing fur coats !!

I can add that ripping totaly a fur coat is very exciting .

Try only 1 time and you will change of idéa about fur .

Thanks for your answer .
Old 27-08-14, 09:38
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

We don't have any fake fur coats or items in our stock wardrobe. if we have one sent in at some stage, we may attempt this for you though only with fake fur. You would be surprised at how many models would refuse to model real fur so to avoid that issue completely, we would only consider fake fur and only with items contributed.

cheers
John
Old 27-08-14, 14:05

Default fur video

In this case , you should do many more sets and vidéos with business suit to destroy completely !!!!!!

Because at this time only 3 or 4 sets and videos are in whole your website . It's very exciting to see a vest ripped slowly .

You could also do ripping vidéos with long wool winter coats ?

Thanks for your answer .
Old 28-08-14, 09:12
Administrator
Site Admin

Alot of the vodeo you are seeing now. Are clothes that members send in to us to be ripped. Yes I have to admit there not that many suits that have been destoryed.
Old 28-08-14, 13:47

Default fur video

May be very soon ?

You also said that are members that send you clothes to destroy .

You can find women business suits and fake fur coats to destroy on ebay for very very little price !!!!

You also said that models refuse to model in real fur ?
It seems to me that they don't have the choice because it is their job , and they are paid for that , and you are their boss !!

It's you that command .

Like you know , the real fur is comming back very much since some years and women love to wear it because it look very classy women .

Thanks for your answer .
Old 29-08-14, 17:51
Administrator
Site Admin

tyranos - there a suit being destoryed on R4F by the lovely Hannah Shaw
Old 01-09-14, 14:08

Default fur video

Yes i saw the vidéo .

But it's only a few sets and vidéos with business suits !!!

It's easy for you to buy women's business suits for a very little price on " ebay.com " .

You can also buy wool long winter coats for a very little price on " ebay.com " .

Thanks for your answer .
Old 02-09-14, 10:19
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

We have a lot of members who contribute clothing for R4F, members know specifically what they want to see ripped and send it in. If you want to see business suits or fake fur jackets ripped, then send them in.

Only fake fur though, we are not about to force models who object to wearing real fur, to do so.

John
Old 02-09-14, 14:14

Default fur video

I don't understand your réaction , because i subscribe to this site for that !!!

And this site is not free and i spend money for that .

This site could be watch whole around the world by millions people and with the money that all members are spending for this site , you can easily buy all the clothes that we want ???

I think that is not for members to send you clothes with the lot of money that you receive .

What use do you do with the money ? It is for buying clothes every day .

Thanks for your answer .
Old 02-09-14, 14:19

You could also change the models and work with models that accept to wear real fur coats
Many models needs money and don't care how they win money !!!!!
Old 02-09-14, 15:40
Administrator
Site Admin

If we have 10 customers and 9 send in clothing, then it is more likely that we will use that clothing on scenes for the site, especially if they have asked for us to use them as such.

The clothing you see on the site is clothing donated and sent in specificaly because those that send it in, want to see it destroyed on the site.
Old 02-09-14, 17:27
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

If i have something that I sent in, And i did not request a special scene, I do not mind if someone elses idea is used at R4F with an item of mine. As long as they are a member. But sending in your own clothes is always special. At least for me.