All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Ripping4Fun > Ripping4fun ideas and requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 22-07-15, 01:53

Karma666 is on a distinguished road
Default Emma Butt Return?

God, it has been so long since I have been a member of R4F! I just wanted to take this moment to say how happy I am to be a subscriber once again. Lately, I have seen recent videos of Miss Emma being shot over here stateside. She has featured in content for both Brazzers and Naughty America. I was just wondering what the possibility would be for her to make a return trip across the pond, and feature in a new ripping video by you and John, Annabelle. Duration can be the same as all your other 5 minute videos. My only request, as far as what outfit she could wear, would be something like an office secretary or business executive. I would especially like to see her slowly bust all the buttons of a tight-fitting blouse, and also slowly, sensually rip open the core of her bra to reveal her enormously enhanced endowments. If you could get a close-up while she performs both of the previously mentioned actions, that would be splendid. However, I do understand the necessity for John to be able to still the video as you are filming it. I don't expect either of you to break protocol just to fulfill my request. That is all.

Cheers,
Karma666

Last edited by Karma666; 23-07-15 at 02:30.
Old 22-07-15, 09:48
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Hi Karma666,

We will try to get in touch with her to check on her availabiity. Very nie idea regaards the scenario.

cheers
John
Old 22-07-15, 11:11
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I always loved Emma at the sites!
Old 22-07-15, 11:28
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I would especially like to see her slowly bust all the buttons of a tight-fitting blouse, Here's one that you might of liked to watch her rip open then destroy for fun!!

Last edited by larrydude; 22-07-15 at 13:07.
Old 23-07-15, 02:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
Hi Karma666,

We will try to get in touch with her to check on her availabiity. Very nie idea regaards the scenario.

cheers
John
Thank you for your feedback, John. In the meantime, I'll be crossing my fingers.

Cheers,
Karma666

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydude View Post

I would especially like to see her slowly bust all the buttons of a tight-fitting blouse, Here's one that you might of liked to watch her rip open then destroy for fun!!
OMG! Yes, Larry, that would have been nice. Her nipples look like they're ready to poke holes through the fabric in that pic, lol. Although, I doubt she would be able to fasten even half the buttons of that blouse the way she looks now. Hence, my "enormously enhanced endowments" reference.
Old 23-07-15, 12:00
Site Admin

She does look amazing in that tight blouse!
Old 27-07-15, 23:41

After taking another look at that photo, another idea popped into my head. I'd also like to see her in a video wearing a costume resembling the Baroness from the 1980's G.I. Joe animated series, glasses and all. Would love to see her have some sexy ripping and tearing fun as she shreds her tight uniform. Oh, to see her boobs and butt bust out of it!
Old 28-07-15, 10:32
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

You would have to supply the outfit if we manage to get her booked up again.
Old 28-07-15, 22:26

Hello Annabelle. If you do ever get her booked up again, I will be sure to supply the outfit no problem. I just need to search all the good Halloween stores. Oh, by the way, will I also need to supply the outfit for my first request on this thread? Thank you for your correspondence.

Cheers.
Old 29-07-15, 10:06
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

The first outfit I can put together as we do, do office clothes.

But I'can't make any promises in getting her booked up.
Old 29-07-15, 12:39
Site Admin

I would love to enjoy watching her rip up a blouse like in the photo. That is, If she is ever booked again. We shall see, If not, The thought was fun anyhow.
Old 22-11-15, 00:33

Shredder is on a distinguished road

She is ripping good! I want see her too! Well I want to see Rebekah Dee too
Old 22-11-15, 03:37
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
She is ripping good! I want see her too! Well I want to see Rebekah Dee too
She did not rip that blouse. But should she have?