All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > UKupskirts > UKupskirts request/idea's
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-18, 00:25
AFF Buddy

danage76 is on a distinguished road
Default Multiple Girl Upskirt Scenarios

Hey I've noticed a few multiple girl upskirt flash sets coming through and would love to see a 4-5 girl college uniform tease set with the girls all wearing colourful, fullback cotton panties of varying colours such as yellow, blue, white, green etc...ones with stripes, patterns, cartoons, hearts, flowers etc... on them...no thongs, g strings or lacey panties. Just everyday fullback cotton panties that college girls would wear to college. The girls could be any combo of these...Lauren Louise, Poppy, Toni, Rebecca Leah, Honor May, Stephanie Bonham Carter... Would definitely have to have my fave 3 girls in it Rebecca Leah, Poppy and Toni...I want plenty of squat leg spread shots, sitting up skirts, asses bent over etc...All girls lined up together flashing their naughty teacher while on detention...Could we please do this...it'd be so hot
Old 08-11-18, 10:45
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

I'm not sure when we will next have more than two girls on set but when we do, we will see what we can do here
Old 10-11-18, 20:05

Drax71 is on a distinguished road

I would also like to see Multiple Girl Upskirt Scenarios wirh girls wearing fullback cotton panties. Also more two girls Upskirt Scenarios I would like to see, vids and also galleries. College uniforms is also a very good idea, after that the girls can wear something else in next scenario.

Generally I prefer more 2 girls than 4 girls in a video because in a 2 girls video the camera can focuss more on my 2 favourite Models, they get more time. Of course I like also 1 girl Upskirt Scenarios...

Below are my favourite models for Multiple Girl Upskirt Scenarios and two girls Upskirt Scenarios which I recommend. :

Rebecca Leah
Toni
Lauren Louise
Chloe Toy
Jessy Ruth
Morgan M
Kay
Honour May
Felicity
Stephanie Bonham Carter
Hannah Zebedee
Luci Jones
Katie Lou
Lucy Lauren
Suzie Lowe
Charn
Lacey Loo
Charley Atwell
Zoe Page
Hannah Shaw
Kelli Smith
Amelie Belain
Jess West
Jodie Ellen
Sophia Smith
Holly Kiss
Faye Taylor
Raven Lee
Natalia Forrest
Old 15-09-19, 01:36
AFF Guru

TURBOBLUE is on a distinguished road

I also would love to see more "multiple girl" UPSKIRT scenes as well. Looking up two model's skirts is 2x delicious, with 2x more cummmmmming. I would have to buy more tissue paper to accommodate the extra cum that runs down me legs, but that's ok with me ………….

Looking up 2 models or more upskirts will have a positive effect on my cock, for sure.
It exciting, and blessfully Orgasmic …………...
Old 16-09-19, 11:18
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

We will try our best