All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 10-08-10, 01:53
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice
Default Escape Into Capture

CBiscuit

Laura tingled with excitement as she walked briskly through the narrow streets to the Pub. She had waited a lifetime for this rather expensive “Weekend Escape.” Her high heeled sling back pumps clicked along the pavement and a cool fall wind blew over her “almost bare” legs that were covered only be sheer nude colored pantyhose.

Laura was in her late thirties, a hardened career woman, and although petite and quite attractive, she was avoided by men. Part of it was her job. She was a TV personality that conducted interview shows, usually about politics. Men feared that she might smear and ruin them if things went awry. Then there was Laura herself. Strong, domineering and always in firm control.

As she walked the streets though, she looked like any other woman her age. She was petite, about five foot two, and was a classic blue eyed blond. Her breasts were small, but firm, and with her tight fitting white blouse she looked quite business like. Her short skirt and designer shoes were both of brown leather giving her a typical fall fashion look. The sling back straps on her new shoes were too tight though, and as Laura walked further and further, she realized that she would have to loosen those when she got where she was going.

Laura, like every one of us, had a secret dark side. Every time she was with a strong and handsome man, she fantasized about him capturing her! He would render her helpless somehow and take her far away to a lonely spot. There it would be him in total control for a change.

Making this happen for real had been impossible up to tonight. It would have required a willing male participant and there just weren’t any. Laura lusted to be grabbed, held, carried, or just about anything that would give her male attention. Finally, after years of searching, she found an on line site that catered to her fantasy. The site, with its chat board and comments, gave her great comfort actually. She now knew that many other women shared this secret and no longer felt as if she were crazy or something!

Laura had reached the designated Irish Pub. She pulled open the heavy wooden door and stepped inside. It was dimly lit, but warm and cozy inside. A fire burned in a fireplace near the bar. Laura took the second bar stool from the left, as she was told, and waited.

Amy, the bartender, approached Laura and asked her what she would like to drink. Laura ordered white wine as she looked over at Amy. Amy was tall, slender, and very Irish with a thick accent. Amy had short brown spiked hair and not only looked gay, but could have been in a militant group from the looks of her.

Laura had no way of knowing that Amy ran the website. Behind the bar, and out of Laura’s sight, Amy opened the capsules of 2 roofies and poured the powder into an empty wine glass. Then she filled the glass with the house white wine. Amy politely smiled as she handed the drugged drink to Laura.

Laura had only taken a few sips when a large and attractive man sat on the stool to her left. He was older, but very distinguished. His shoulders were broad and he was over six feet tall. Laura shivered at the idea that this man could carry her away with no effort at all. Then she focused and did as she was instructed.

“Excuse me but is your name Jim?” Laura asked him.

“Actually I’m Charles, but will I do? The gentleman replied.

That was the right answer! He was her fantasy contact. The man motioned to Amy and she brought him a drink. Then Laura turned towards him and introduced herself. They talked small talk for a few minutes.

Suddenly Laura felt very relaxed and amorous, as the drug took hold. Charles seemed to sense this and put his arm around her. As she felt the warmth and strength of his arm, Laura felt wonderful. To finally be held by a man was like a dream come true!

“Why don’t you tell me about this fantasy of yours now?” Charles asked in a soft voice.

Laura rested her, now slightly dizzy, head on his strong shoulder and started to explain in a soft and sultry voice,

“I’m walking on a deserted street. It’s dark and fog has set in. He comes from behind and grabs me. I turn around and see that he is head and shoulders taller than me and very strong. He holds a wet rag over my nose and mouth. It smells sweet like cleaning fluid. Oh my God, it’s chloroform! As I inhale it makes me dizzy. When I look into his eyes I‘m terrified at first. I struggle, but he’s much too strong. Then gradually I lose my fear and relax as the chloroform does its work on me. My ears are ringing and my eyes are losing focus. Suddenly my arms fall limp to my sides, and I realize that his strong arms are the only thing preventing me from falling down now. It’s like I have melted in his arms.”

“You mean you were like putty in his hands?” Charles asks gently.

“Exactly!” Laura answered in her now sleepy and somewhat slurred voice.

“Go on!” Charles insists.

“The next thing I know I’m someplace far away and he’s there. My hands are tied behind my back and my ankles are tied together too. My shoes are missing and I have a cloth stuffed in my mouth held by a scarf tied around the back of my head. I can’t speak or move. He has to do everything. He hand feeds me and carries me everywhere. At first I’m afraid of what he might do as I’m totally helpless. I struggle to get loose and he puts me to sleep with the wet cloth again. As my eyes lose focus and I’m about to pass out for the second time, I see that it’s actually love and not lust or insanity in his eyes though. I stop struggling and actually want him to put me under now. I inhale deeply and slip into a delightful void. I sleep peacefully. Then when I wake up, I don’t fight him anymore.” Laura blurted out.

“So the Stockholm Syndrome sets in then?” Charles asks.

“What’s the Stockholm Syndrome?” Laura asks sleepily?

“It’s when a kidnap victim falls in love with her captor.” Charles answered.

“I guess you could put it like that!” Laura answered, barely able to keep her eyes open.

Suddenly Charles excused himself and said that he needed to go to the men’s room. Laura was too sleepy to sit up alone so Charles summoned Amy to watch her.

Amy sat next to Laura and asked her if there was anything that she could do to make her more comfortable.

“Now that you mention it my shoe straps are too tight.” Laura said.

Amy knelt down and undid the tiny buckles on the straps. She deliberately made them so loose that the straps would not stay on Laura’s ankles, and the pumps both dangled half way off.

“There now is that better?” Amy asked.

Laura could barely stay awake now. “Yes that’s much better.” Laura barely managed to say, not really knowing that her shoes were way too loose to ever stay on her feet now.

Those would be Laura’s last words for some time. She suddenly went limp in Amy’s arms. As Amy lifted Laura up and placed her over her strong shoulder, both of Laura’s shoes fell off. Amy left them where they fell, and carried Laura to a back room and placed her on a sofa.

Laura would be out for several hours now. Amy would have her way with her for most of that time. That was part of their deal. Then Laura would wake up loosely bound and be allowed to get dressed and escape out the side door to the alley outside.

Charles would be waiting there with the chloroform cloth of course. Laura’s actual fantasy would begin then. That was the other part of their deal. After all, it was what Laura paid for. It was even dark and foggy outside just as Laura had described. Sometimes you just get lucky!

Last edited by CBiscuit; 13-05-11 at 11:27.
Old 10-08-10, 02:07
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold