All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 15-06-16, 06:37
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of
Default Sophies Star's Forced Self Knock Out

Sophies Star's Forced Self Knock Out

http://damselsinperil.com/
Old 15-06-16, 09:42
peter92305

Cool

I'm tired of hearing all this negative comment about the Bandit.

Here we see an example of her more compassionate side when, seeing that poor Sophie has a runny nose, she selflessly offers her a hanky.

Perhaps people will have a more balanced view of her in future! ( i'm sure Sophie will wash that hanky before returning it to her )
Old 15-06-16, 11:32
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I think that MYSTERY unknown Bandit has struck yet AGAIN!!!!
Old 16-06-16, 01:44
AFF Guru

peril fan is on a distinguished road

the bandit strikes again will the girls ever get revenge, tune in soon many many times for the answer lol
Old 16-06-16, 19:42
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter92305 View Post

I'm tired of hearing all this negative comment about the Bandit.

Here we see an example of her more compassionate side when, seeing that poor Sophie has a runny nose, she selflessly offers her a hanky.

Perhaps people will have a more balanced view of her in future! ( i'm sure Sophie will wash that hanky before returning it to her )
I like to creep up behind the bandit and do the same she does to all those lovely girls.

Old 18-06-16, 01:15
AFF Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaton View Post
I like to creep up behind the bandit and do the same she does to all those lovely girls.
I agree and its exactly how i feel about the bandit, and would love to see it happen
Old 18-06-16, 09:17
peter92305

Cool

We seem to be getting an ever increasing tidal wave of requests for the bandit to receive her cum-uppance. I know that the management are always keen to cater for members' demands and i genuinely feel that the time has come to give this serious consideration.

She doesn't have to be stripped naked. We will happily compromise and let her keep her panties on! ( as long as her delicious " Wobblers " are on full view!

The ball's in your court.

Last edited by peter92305; 18-06-16 at 09:46.
Old 20-06-16, 01:23
AFF Guru

fully agree peter maybe let her keep the panties on but the bra must go so we can see those boobs sway and bounce.the thought of it is leading to a cool shower but not too cool lol
Old 20-06-16, 09:49
peter92305

Cool

It will take a concerted effort from all concerned if this is ever to come about. Give ( you know who ) the slightest excuse to wriggle out, and she will gladly take it. John, on the other hand, being the astute business man that he is, will know of the immense benefits that could come from the excitement it creates amongst the members.

Russ has already pronounced in favour of the mission and he, of course has much influence behind the scenes in his capacity as chief gusset licker. If we can get Larry on board as well, the tsunami of public opinion will make it difficult to defeat.

So come on all you silent members. this is no time for dithering----let's make our views known loud and clear.

Old 20-06-16, 19:34
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peril fan View Post
I agree and its exactly how i feel about the bandit, and would love to see it happen

Old 23-06-16, 21:37
peter92305

Cool

I think we can safely take it by Annabelle's silence on the subject that she has no intention whatsoever of entertaining this proposition.

In the circumstances, it's probably better not to dwell on the subject. Had she said " Leave it with me " or " Watch this space ", i'd have thought we had a 5% chance of success! If she says nothing, however, it means " Not a cat in hell's chance!
Old 24-06-16, 10:32
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

You have to catch me first. I'm like the scarlet pinple. You know of me but never see me hehehe
Old 24-06-16, 12:56
peter92305

Cool

Oh!!__We'd catch you all right__have no fears on that score__it may take 3 of us to wrestle you to the ground, but with the right incentive, i foresee no problems.

I would insist on John's written agreement first to ensure no misunderstandings. Would you suggest that we " LEAVE IT WITH YOU " or perhaps " WATCH THIS SPACE " ??

A 5% chance of success must be better than NO CHANCE.
Old 25-06-16, 03:28
AFF Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter92305 View Post

Oh!!__We'd catch you all right__have no fears on that score__it may take 3 of us to wrestle you to the ground, but with the right incentive, i foresee no problems.

I would insist on John's written agreement first to ensure no misunderstandings. Would you suggest that we " LEAVE IT WITH YOU " or perhaps " WATCH THIS SPACE " ??

A 5% chance of success must be better than NO CHANCE.
well count me in on that one peter, i think she may be teasing and we could have a 6% chance or perhaps not, ask the girls if they can catch her for us heheh it may work
Old 25-06-16, 08:43
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

You can't catch me I'm the Ginger bread man / woman lol
Old 25-06-16, 09:41
peter92305

Cool

How much do ya wanna bet?
Old 25-06-16, 14:03
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
Oh yeah?

Old 25-06-16, 18:08
peter92305

Smile

Come on A---B---, It's a bit like tennis!
See how many times you can get the ball back over the net.

( it's right on the line!) GOOD SHOT!!

I'm sure you will have discussed this venture in detail with John---Do we have his blessing??

Old 26-06-16, 00:56
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
lol
Old 26-06-16, 14:59
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

The bandit out last night?