All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 25-01-13, 14:41
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of
Default lets get active on the forum

I was just messing about on here and noticed that we have over :- 4,612 members on here.
But we only have :- 99 active members on here and only a hand fall of them comment on here.

Come on guys lets all get active on here. We would really like to know what other members here think of our sites and what they would like to see. If you don't talk on here how are we to know where the sites should be heading. And what gets you all hot under the collar

So please, please lets have some more of you interacting on here.

Annabelle
Old 25-01-13, 17:10
AFF Guru

satinchemi is on a distinguished road

Hi. I'm Iain. I'm a satinaholic. I believe it's been less than 1 day since my last post. I love Satinsilkfun and Sexysatinsilkfun and would maybe go as far as worship them. My Internet life has not been the same since finding the two sites and this here forum. I agree with annabelle it would be great to have others who have joined to join in the fun.

Annabelle you totally got me thinking that I should do my own full review of SSF and SSSF sone time. You know I may even attempt them tonight.
Now please get in the Shower
Old 26-01-13, 02:03
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I have been asking that for some time now! Listen to Annabelle! Lets get active here more!
Old 26-01-13, 18:13
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

I'm always active on here lol

Old 26-01-13, 18:17
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I knew you were going to do that! lol!
Old 02-02-13, 11:40
Site Admin

pantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nice

I'm sorry I'm always so quiet......

Lover of pretty, full backed panties and looking up girl's skirts.
Old 02-02-13, 14:32
Site Admin

I'm sorry too! For being quiet i should speak more here at the site but silence is a part of my personality, Shyness too i hold back alot of my feelings just simply due to my shy nature and i promise to babble endlessly more in the future simply because i know how much Pete enjoys my babblethons!!
Old 04-02-13, 09:57
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Its not you guys who are quite. Its all the others. Im sure there more members here who would like to see something they like done.

Last edited by Annabelle; 04-02-13 at 14:22.
Old 04-02-13, 12:42
Site Admin

I know that Annabelle, I'm just remarking on Petes comment that he is so quiet. lol!

I would enjoy seeing more members active here.
Old 08-02-13, 11:08
Site Admin

pantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nice

Larry! Will you SHUT UP?

Old 08-02-13, 11:49
Site Admin

Old 08-02-13, 12:15
Site Admin

That's better!

Old 08-02-13, 13:24
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Old 18-03-13, 15:58
Site Admin

wormseyeview is a jewel in the roughwormseyeview is a jewel in the roughwormseyeview is a jewel in the rough
Talking

... er... do you think I should contribute more often?...

Old 06-09-13, 06:07
AFF Regular

cablafire7 is on a distinguished road

I am quite hopeful for a scene one day of couples slow- dancing with the guys' hands moving around on the back of their partners' dresses, very strong pantylines displayed, more and more groping of rear ends- both male and female- until the backs of dresses are unzipped or lifted, depending on the style of dress, with full exposure of panty, which hands ravish, slowly, kneading, squeezing, plucking at elastic, pulling panty fabric out of shape, even ripping.Lots of low-camera up skirts, ideally, penis exposure, erections, but understand that is another level of commitment, expense, entirely.
I love it that you guys are so welcoming of feedback. It is an emotional boost to be able to articulate ideas to you, even if you don't necessarily go ahead and shoot them. I remain dumbfounded that with all of the panty-lovers out there, there is so little in the way of films of men actually TOUCHING them, or playing with the delicious fabric. How can guys handle JUST looking without wanting to reach out and FEEL that splendor?
Old 06-09-13, 06:20
AFF Regular

Since you've asked and I am dying to tell you....
I would love to see more scenes of 'she was just standing about, minding her own business, when the Panty Groper came out of the shadows, and began grabbing at her skirt, lifting it up, reaching for her delicious white treasure. She slaps at him, but is pursued relentlessly by his feverish hands.'(Lots of low angle upskirts as the action proceeds...) I am very old fashioned, I grew up on the tease of Benny Hill, all that slapstick ooh-lala stuff, naughty glimpses of forbidden panties, etc. but now wishing very much to keep that tension between primness and exposure like the old days, but push it further into hardcore. Soft on the one hand, but flashes of erections, storylines that are romantic suddenly having a hardcore element introduced, but for CONTRAST.
Yes, that's it. A softcore look and old school element of 'good girl' glamour, ramped up in erotic charge with unexpected fingering, hands on erections, spanking, groping.
Think Marilyn Monroe's air-vent sequence, but she is manhandled in her panties by ten guys. Or some innocuous librarian suddenly mauled by her horny patrons, against her will, but then very much TO her liking. Old school, no doubt. Maybe erotica can't go backwards, but what if it went backwards and FORWARDS at the same time?
I could write a book about this stuff. I KNOW I could script countless scenarios. Need a writer?
Old 07-09-13, 06:16
AFF Regular

Here's a question: Do the girls ever read our erotic responses on say, "Skirts Up Girls"? The thought that they MIGHT, ever, makes the whole experience more salacious.
Old 07-09-13, 06:22
AFF Regular

I grew up in a VERY repressive religious environment. Does that explain my need to balance myself out with SMUT? The ONLY reason we had sex there was for procreation, and women weren't supposed to have pleasure.
Old 07-09-13, 06:23
AFF Regular

Now I'll never shut up!
Old 09-09-13, 04:33
AFF Regular

Active active HYPERactive.