All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Satinsilkfun
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-18, 08:16
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of
Default poppy & Rebecca Leah - Aug 8, 2018

Two girl satin

Sitting on their sofa, wearing satin chemise's, we find Rebeccah Leah in pink satin and Poppy in Red Satin. Both girls are barefoot and both girls admire how each other looks in the soft, shiny, silky fabric, especially when the lift the hems of the silky chemise to touch and stroke each others matching shiny, satin, panties

http://www.satinsilkfun.com/
Old 08-08-18, 11:03
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Old 08-08-18, 13:15
peter92305

Smile

A bit of intimate canoodling between girlfriends is perfectly acceptable and most enjoyable. I'm sure that they are both devout hetros in real life because neither of them look particularly comfortable in their acting roles ---- Rebecca seems determined to avoid eye contract, ( to be honest, i've seen similar embraces as this on our Femmefight site !! )

I hope this doesn't sound prejudicial, but whilst i find it quite entertaining as a novelty, i hope it doesn't herald the beginning of a new ' lesbo 'orientated site within the AFF. Group.

KNOWING HOW POPULAR GIRL ON GIRL ACTION IS ON THE WEB, I SUSPECT THAT THERE WILL BE OPPOSITION HERE. --- THAT'S FINE,-- I'M ALL FOR HEALTHY DISCUSSION.
Old 08-08-18, 14:07
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Poppin time for sure!

Old 18-08-18, 08:27
peter92305

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter92305 View Post

I hope this doesn't sound prejudicial, but whilst i find it quite entertaining as a novelty, i hope it doesn't herald the beginning of a new ' lesbo 'orientated site within the AFF. Group.

KNOWING HOW POPULAR GIRL ON GIRL ACTION IS ON THE WEB, I SUSPECT THAT THERE WILL BE OPPOSITION HERE. --- THAT'S FINE,-- I'M ALL FOR HEALTHY DISCUSSION.

I must admit that i am both pleased and encouraged to see that there appears to be no appetite amongst Forum Members for the introduction of a new lesbian site.
As my dear old Dad used to say to me as a boy,

" Son, why would a woman want to use a strap-on when she has the real thing at her disposal."

Wise words indeed from a man who knew the true meaning of life__!!
Old 25-08-18, 00:23
AFF Guru

peril fan is on a distinguished road

love to see hands slipping and sliding over smooth material
Old 26-08-18, 08:59
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Sorry to have to say this guys but these models on this site do not do adult work. The only time you will see an adult model on here is because she working along side a soft/topless model.
Old 26-08-18, 12:28
peter92305

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
Sorry to have to say this guys but these models on this site do not do adult work.

Quite right and proper too. I'm sorry if i mislead you to believe otherwise. I suspect that it was my reference to the word "strap-on " that may have caused the confusion. That was nothing more than a cheap 'throwaway' joke, which as you know, i'm always liable to come up with from time to time.

I certainly have no desire to witness the use of such an implement on any AFF sites, ( nor or any other sites for that matter. ) GOOD__!! --- I'm so pleased we've cleared that up.

P.S.__There will be some out there who might consider lesbian canoodling or crotch scratching to be ADULT work but we all know what you mean.

Last edited by peter92305; 26-08-18 at 15:35. Reason: P.S. addition