All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 24-12-10, 00:59

craig74 is on a distinguished road
Default battle of the secretaries - done

Hi Annabelle

Would you be able to film the following scenario:

2 sexy secretaries in an office (both wearing short skirts and high heels)...one has had enough of the other secretaries bratty ways (being bitchy and self obsessed) and always taking the limelight. As she's had enough she hatches a plan to make her disappear for a while.

She coaxes her into a broom cupboard asking her for some help....and when the door is shut she wrestles her to the ground and they have a mini fight...she then pulls up a chair and tapes the bratty secretary it (using loads of tape so that she is really secure - and lots of protesting..you'll never get away with this..do you know who i am etc). Then (and this is really really important) she stuff gags her with a white hankerchief and then ties it in to her mouth with a black cleave gag as she continues to muffley protest. Once secure she leaves a note saying "please dont untie..sensory deprivation experiment" and then locks her in the closet before taking up the role of main secretary..laughing as she leaves her in the cupboard.

Would it be possible to have Bexey or laura M playing the secretary who is tied up and gagged? What do you think?

Last edited by Annabelle; 06-07-11 at 18:16.
Old 29-12-10, 22:29
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road

I just read this and think it's an excellent idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig74 View Post
Hi Annabelle

Would you be able to film the following scenario:

2 sexy secretaries in an office (both wearing short skirts and high heels)...one has had enough of the other secretaries bratty ways (being bitchy and self obsessed) and always taking the limelight. As she's had enough she hatches a plan to make her disappear for a while.

She coaxes her into a broom cupboard asking her for some help....and when the door is shut she wrestles her to the ground and they have a mini fight...she then pulls up a chair and tapes the bratty secretary it (using loads of tape so that she is really secure - and lots of protesting..you'll never get away with this..do you know who i am etc). Then (and this is really really important) she stuff gags her with a white hankerchief and then ties it in to her mouth with a black cleave gag as she continues to muffley protest. Once secure she leaves a note saying "please dont untie..sensory deprivation experiment" and then locks her in the closet before taking up the role of main secretary..laughing as she leaves her in the cupboard.

Would it be possible to have Bexey or laura M playing the secretary who is tied up and gagged? What do you think?
Old 03-01-11, 13:47
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

This is very good

all printed off
Old 03-01-11, 13:50
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Oh Yeah, Great idea!
Old 16-02-11, 08:38

Hi Annabelle,

Just wondered if there is any news on if you've been able to film this scene at all? When do you think it will be available on DIP?

Were you able to get Laura M or Bexey for the role?

Thanks very much
Old 16-02-11, 10:52
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I may try and get it done tomorrow if all goes well. Could I change it alittle bit. Could I have her tied to the chair first then pushed in to a broom cupboard. Its just my cupboard is way to small to do you idea.
Old 17-02-11, 00:18

Yes that would be fine Annabelle,

Could you ensure that the secretary who gets tied up is very mouthy and as the white hanky (followed by black cleave gag) is put in her mouth that she is still trying to talk until the gag silences her...then once fully taped to the chair (can you use plenty of tape pls) then she can be put into the cupboard with the sign as requested.

Thanks again...i think this will be an amazing scene..could you let me know if you have been able to get the requested girls for this request...If possible can Laura M play the girl tied up as i think she would be fantastic at being really bratty!!
Old 18-02-11, 10:12
Administrator
Site Admin

I will try and do this on my next shoot if possible.
Old 06-03-11, 17:42

Hi Annabelle

Very excited about this scene...who did you manage to get to play the roles and any idea when the video will be appearing on DIP?

Thanks
Old 07-03-11, 10:06
Administrator
Site Admin

I'm hoping to get Amber Leigh and Kylie Simon to do this for me as we are at the studio this week as this is the best palce to do an office fight.
Old 21-03-11, 11:40

Hi Annabelle

Is there any news on when this video will appear on the site at all?

Out of interest, which girls did you get for the scene in the end

Thanks
Old 21-03-11, 11:54
Administrator
Site Admin

It not been done yet as this shoot had to be cancelled.

I will try and get it done this thursday with French Chloe and Candy cane.
Old 22-03-11, 08:34

Thanks very much, cant wait to see it

Is there any way that you could film this scene twice with each girl swapping over in the 2nd version so that they get to play both roles? I realise this may not be possible due to time constraints but wanted to ask just in case

Thanks
Old 22-03-11, 12:56
Administrator
Site Admin

We can do the once for video and picture set. But not really 2 video's of the same idea.
Old 03-04-11, 15:25

Thanks Annabelle, cant wait to see the video and photos. Is there any news on when they will be on the site? Also did you get french chloe and candy cane for the shoot in the end?
Old 08-04-11, 10:33
Administrator
Site Admin

Ok I have given this ago. The only thing I missed out was at the end were the other girl who di the tying up did not go back and sit at the desk of the other girl.
Old 08-04-11, 12:08
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I am sure its wonderful!