All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > Sport! > General Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-14, 23:00
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road
Default Arsene Out!!!

While I am against the video featuring Mr Wenger being booed (those 'fans' should feel utterly ashamed of themselves!), I wonder what he thinks he is achieving by coming out with statements such as the one where he thinks that he can win the league before he leaves? The problem is encapsulated by the Stoke result. Arsenal go to Stoke. They should know what to expect by now. Yet what happened suggests that they have done no work on defence at all. They don't have a great defence. The least they could do is have the whole team put more practice in training into defending. Especially when they are going to be playing away at Stoke! Also, what's the deal with Flamini? He was bought as a back up defensive midfielder as back up for Arteta. Yet, whenever I see him, he is not doing what he is supposed to be doing! He runs here, there and everywhere! He's meant to sit in front of the defence! Is he really that stupid? I suspect so.