All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Closed Thread

Old 16-03-22, 21:22
AFF Guru

peter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb

I can't accept that although you are welcome to try and persuade me.
If you feel that the BBC did not quiz the 'remainers' strongly enough, it was probably that their campaign to stay in the E.U. was so pathetically weak, they didn't need to be vociferous in their questioning. The so-called 'remainers' should have emphasized all these supply-side problems that would probably result but I don't recall them doing so. The truth is that David Cameron was so sure that he would win that Referendum at a canter, he didn't think he needed to fight his corner very hard. So the lesson is, DON'T BE COMPLACENT!
I still believe that they would have won had not Boris Johnson thrown his weight behind the 'leave' campaign so late on. He may be a popular comedy figure but if that were the main consideration, Ken Dodd could have won!

I don't remember the BBC distorting any facts about 'covid' so perhaps you will offer me some examples so that I may consider them.

Anyway, always nice to hear from you Annabelle. Keep up the good work.
Old 17-03-22, 13:00
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter92305 View Post

Thanks for your input Larry.
I never believe politicians because under 'collective responsibility', they all have to sing from the same hymnsheet. You can't believe Putin because he just spouts propaganda either to kid the people of Russia that he is winning or to try and dent the belief that we can win.

I do, however, believe the free press that we have in the West. I have grown up listening and watching the B.B.C. and I trust the independent reporting that their news teams do. We also have great investigative reporters,(on all channels throughout Europe and the Western free world) who make great documentaries and I trust their findings.
Whilst I have never been a fan of Donald Trump, he did have one ace up his sleeve:he was thoroughly unpredictable, which meant that his major opponents (Russia, China, and North Korea) needed to tread with care because they never knew what the consequences might be if they acted irrationally.

Unfortunately, we are now in the same precarious position with Putin because he is equally unpredictable.
Thanks for your input too Peter.