All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 01-11-20, 12:47
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

What angers me is that they are only listening to one set of sciences and not listening to others who specialize in this field . So many people are losing or have lost their jobs/ business all for the sake of .006% of the population. They taking away our freedom and pushing us further into debt. We are going to owe so much to the world bank. Hummmm maybe that's they plan. The world bank will clear all our debt which will leave us all giving over our home/ business to pay it back.
Old 02-11-20, 01:36
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
Well it seems like there a 80% chance we are heading for another national lockdown. Going to hear more about it this coming week. So, so angry about all of this. Just can't get me head around why this has been made so big while all the other virus we have had, have come and gone with out all the same type of shit we are getting now.
Annabelle I can not agree more!
Old 03-11-20, 23:38
AFF Regular

frank is on a distinguished road

Quote:
What angers me is that they are only listening to one set of sciences and not listening to others who specialize in this field . So many people are losing or have lost their jobs/ business all for the sake of .006% of the population. They taking away our freedom and pushing us further into debt. We are going to owe so much to the world bank. Hummmm maybe that's they plan. The world bank will clear all our debt which will leave us all giving over our home/ business to pay it back.
I find it hard to believe they'll be able to do anything on the back of this virus shit, simple because so many people are seeing through it.
It's even in the mainstream papers that they're trying to fool people.
No doubt they're attempting something though. It's like they're following a script for a worse virus.
Very, very dodge.
Old 04-11-20, 08:46
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

look out there will be covid-21 around Feb time. Funny how these covid have the same number as the year they started.
Old 04-11-20, 14:40
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
look out there will be covid-21 around Feb time. Funny how these covid have the same number as the year they started.
personally I think it will go into 2022 myself. The same shit will happen next year. Vaccines will be hit and miss until 2022.

Old 04-11-20, 15:37
Administrator
Site Admin

There has to be more to all this
Old 05-11-20, 15:32
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There has to be more to all this
China has the answers. But they wont say anything!

Old 19-11-20, 10:37
Administrator
Site Admin

Well it seems COVID 19 is going to let us have Christmas. But then its going to get us after that lol
Old 20-11-20, 03:51
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaton View Post
China has the answers. But they wont say anything!
Yes I have been saying that all along!
Old 20-11-20, 15:08
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

Quote:
Well it seems COVID 19 is going to let us have Christmas. But then its going to get us after that lol

Might sound a bit of a humbug. But I rather us scrap Christmas and New Year this year and get shot of this virus. If not, we will definitely go into Lockdown 3

Old 21-11-20, 11:11
Administrator
Site Admin

But the thing is this virus will never go as its a virus. We have to just learn to live with it. We never in the history of time reacted like this to a virus. Bird flu, sars virus which was far worse. The normal flu kills far more. Anyway enough of that don't want to bring a downer on everyone.
Old 21-11-20, 13:16
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XO6FwKcpenlm/
Old 23-11-20, 01:54
Site Admin

This whole pandemic has me so over it. This is no way to live our lives. It better end soon!
Old 23-11-20, 16:28
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydude View Post
This whole pandemic has me so over it. This is no way to live our lives. It better end soon!
Couldnt agree more as its doing my head in

Old 25-11-20, 03:03
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaton View Post
Couldnt agree more as its doing my head in
The same here Russ! You cannot even turn on a news show without being saturated with covid news.
Old 20-12-20, 11:18
Administrator
Site Admin

Here we go. I just knew they were going to cancel Christmas. But not only did they do that we have now been slammed into a new tier 4 where everything has to close apart from food store and corner shops. I don't know how much more people will take of all this shit.
Old 23-12-20, 00:18
AFF Regular

Void99 is on a distinguished road

For me, the term "Pandemic" has lost all meaning. Before all this it was a scary and dramatic word ....meaning a ravaging disease that is out of all control. I remember people saying to me that I was being too far fetched and over dramatic when using the word in past flu outbreaks .....as if I was thinking of the worst doomsday scenario imaginable.

Now "Pandemic" to me just means "stupid bullshit".
Old 23-12-20, 04:05
Site Admin

Quote:
Here we go. I just knew they were going to cancel Christmas. But not only did they do that we have now been slammed into a new tier 4 where everything has to close apart from food store and corner shops. I don't know how much more people will take of all this shit.
Thats Bullshit! They are getting crazy like that over here too in some areas of the Country. People are beginning to rebel! Not in violence, Just protesting. Or ignoring the Governors.
Old 12-05-21, 17:44
AFF Regular

Void99 is on a distinguished road

Anyone else here declined the vaccination jab?
Old 13-05-21, 08:05
Administrator
Site Admin

Have you ??