All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 16-07-17, 11:46
AFF Regular

Void99 is on a distinguished road
Default Tattoos. Yes or no?

Something that came up on a discussion on the interwebs recently about models in fetish videos/adult media that have tattoos.

Do you think they are a turn off? Does the odd one matter?
What about models who are sleeved on both arms with tattoos and all across the chest, their back and up the legs?

Would a heavily tattooed model put you off purchasing a video or do you love tattoos on models?

I'm just interested to know people view on this!
Old 16-07-17, 14:04
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Not a fan of Tatt's or fake Boobs. I prefer natural girls

Old 16-07-17, 14:06
peter92305

Whilst i'm not an admirer of tattoos on glamour models, i'll turn a blind eye to one or two discreet tattoos but i certainly don't like them prominently positioned so as to spoil the beauty of the picture.

I like girls in retro/lavishly laced underwear and heavily tattooed girls tend to distract from their beauty in my eyes. Fetish fans will probably view this differently but i'm not into heavy fetish/bondage work. Some of our girls have more tattoos than i would like, ( sometimes through peer pressure ) but i either don't make mention or else i don't comment at all if i think it's too distractive.

Old 16-07-17, 21:04
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road

100% agree with peter92305
Old 17-07-17, 16:19

chriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of light

It's an interesting point that you raise and one that I have discussed with John.

Considering the uniform steal genre, they do not fit with many of the plots and look totally out of place on retro sets. There are some models that are very good in the acting roles but due to the prominence of their tattoos it limits their use on such sets unfortunately.

It appears that many models now tend to have one or two, but as long as they are discreet (not prominent on the arms particularly) the models can and are used. Personally I would prefer none, but accept that it is the models choice and if she is good in the role then she should be used if possible.

Last edited by chriodon; 17-07-17 at 16:21. Reason: add text