All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 15-07-20, 07:43
AFF Buddy

Sara_Quill is on a distinguished road
Default Unusual Business Tactics

Unusual Business Tactics

I was pacing through my penthouse as I browsed through the quarterly figures of our company. I was quite nervous to see the board tomorrow. Ever since my father had passed away, I was the only Novak left at Novak Technologies, and fair is fair I only owned one third of the shares of the company. Lisa Burnstone owned the other two thirds. Well technically she owned one third and her daughter Nicole owned the last third. I sighed and looked at the figures again, hoping that staring at those numbers would somehow turn them into better numbers. Lisa and her daughter hated me and for a good reason.

Long ago my father and Lisa had decided that Nicole and I were supposed to date and get married. It wasn’t anything like a forced marriage, it was more like a manipulated marriage, a carefully socially engineered marriage if you will. I was just too stupid to see it, until I finally opened my eyes and figured it out, but by then it was the night before our wedding, and although Nicole wasn’t even wearing her wedding dress yet when I called off our wedding, she still went around town telling everyone I left her in front of the altar.

Anyway, those two being the majority share holders they would jump on quarterly figures like this to kick me out. Luckily I was protected by my fathers name, and some specific clause he left in his will. Yet tomorrow would be no easy day.

A knock at my door.

‘Who’s there?’ I yelled.

No answer came and with a deep sigh I put the figures away and opened the door. Nicole was standing there, with her smug self-assured smile. Her curls all done up, her pink lipstick perfectly showing off her lips, her tight white dress exposing quite a bit of her cleavage.

‘What do you want, Nick?’ I asked.

She theatrically took off her gloves and the gave me a playful pat on the bicep. ‘You know I don’t like to be called Nick. I’m not a brute ham-fisted male.’ She stepped into my chambers, ran her finger over the mantel of the fire place and said I was letting my cleaning lady walk all over me, then she insulted the portrait of my mother who died when I was four, and eventually she picked up a Forbes magazine and scrunched her nose in disgust.

I rolled my eyes I and didn’t even bother to ask what was wrong with Forbes magazine.

‘What do you want?’ I asked again.

She grabbed one of my most expensive whiskeys and poured herself a glass, then she plunged down on my couch, her heels on my coffee table.

‘For the last time, Nick, why are you here?’

‘Oh, stop whining.’ She said. ‘Just close the door and sit down, Mikey.’ She patted on the couch next to her.

‘I don’t like to be called Mikey,’ I said. I closed the door, but instead of sitting down next to her I picked the armchair furthest away from her. She scoffed.

‘Are you scared?’ She said teasingly. ‘Anyway you received the figures too I presume? I’m here to talk strategy. How are we presenting these numbers tomorrow? Are we going to put a spin on it? What are we going to do differently next quarter? I’m guessing less of that charity nonsense. Whiskey?’ She held up the bottle.

I shook my head but she poured me a glass anyway. ‘Charity is good for our image.’ I said. ‘In a way you could consider it marketing.’

She rolled her eyes at me. ‘You got the figures too right, go fetch your copy so we can go over them together.’

‘Why?’ I asked. I pushed myself out of the chair and went to grab the papers. ‘I still don’t understand why you’re here? Why not use this against me and try to work me out? You certainly hate me enough.’

She scoffed again and she replaced the papers in my hand with a glass of whiskey. ‘Don’t be a party-pooper,’ she said. ‘Drink, we’re going to be here a while if we want to fix this.’

I sighed and stared into the amber colored liquid, swirling it around in the glass. ‘We can’t fix this.’ I said. ‘These are the numbers, there’s nothing we can do about that now. The only thing we can do is own up to our mistakes.’ I put the glass to my mouth and poured all the whiskey in the back of my throat, a shiver ran down my spine. If I had to spend the entire night discussing figures with Nicole I wouldn’t survive that sober. A warm glow filled my stomach.

Nicole was staring at me. Her big blue eyes wide open as if she awaited my response.

‘What?’ I asked.

‘Sorry,’ she mumbled distracted. ‘I’m sorry, the figures.’

‘Yeah the figures, what about them?’ I said. It was nothing like her to stare at me like that and to act all nervous. Suddenly I felt lightheaded, the room was spinning and I stumbled towards the armchair.

‘Are you feeling it?’ She asked.

‘I’m... what...’ My voice was slurring. I couldn’t focus, Nicole’s face in front of me was becoming increasingly blurry. I was getting sleepy. ‘You’re drugging me?’ I asked. I felt her hand on my cheek, gently caressing me. ‘Ssshh, sit down now, before you hurt yourself. Sweet dreams, little Mikey.’ That was the last thing I remembered before I slumped into the arm chair and everything went black.
~

When I woke up it took me a while to realize where I was. I was tied down, sitting in a wheelchair in Nicole’s house. She was walking in and out of the room in her underwear. ‘How about this dress Ma?’ She asked.

‘Too frivolous.’ I heard Lisa’s voice say. ‘Find something more sober, more like you’re...’ Now Lisa walked into the room too. She snapped her fingers as if she was trying to remember something. ‘... something more like you’re in shock, you know, as if you didn’t see it coming your ex suddenly going crazy. Like you’re grieving and overwhelmed and you just snatched something out of your closet, maybe this cardigan.’

‘Ulgh.’ Nicole said.

‘Why own a cardigan if you think it’s disgusting?’ Her mother said. ‘Stop whining and put it on.’ Lisa walked out of the room again.

I was staring at Nicole, the semi-dressed Nicole, she was hot, gorgeous breasts, a tight waist, a marvelous ass. I had no problems with her body, it was simply her personality I couldn’t stand. Involuntarily I yawned.

Nicole turned around as if she was stung by a bee. ‘He’s waking up, Ma.’ She yelled. ‘Should I give him the other drug now?’

‘Not yet.’

‘But he’s awake.’ She said whining.

Now her mother appeared in the door opening again. She stared me down for a moment. ‘No he’s not, he just opened his eyes, he has no clue what’s going on.’

Lisa Burnstone approached me, she lifted my head and forced me to look her in the eye. ‘Don’t you think he would be a whole lot more feisty and protesting if he was fully awake, here look at this sweety...’ Lisa prodded her thumb in my eye and lifted up my eyelid, involuntarily my eye started rolling down and inward. ‘See that, little Mikey is still thoroughly sedated.’

‘Well I don’t like him looking at me.’ Nicole said haughty.

Now her mother grabbed my wheelchair and turned me around facing the corner. ‘Fixed,’ she said. ‘Now don’t be a baby and get yourself dressed, do you still own that pearl necklace? The one that gives you a widow-y vibe?’

‘Off course I don’t have a necklace that gives me a widow-y vibe.’ Nicole said.

‘Yeah, you do,’ Lisa said. ‘Anyway figure it out and then come join me, I’ve found you some more documents to sign.’

For a while I was left looking at the corner. It was kind of a dusty corner, with a spider hiding behind the curtain. Well I wasn’t sure whether it was a living spider it could also be a spider corps trapped in his own web. As I sat there staring at the corner trying to figure out if the spider was alive or not, I became more and more lucid. How I ended up here I didn’t know, I must have blacked-out, but I did know I wasn’t suppose to be here. I was suppose to present the quarterly figures to the board, but so were Nicole and Lisa and they were also still here as well. They had drugged me and taking me hostage and now I started to panic. Yet I stopped myself from screaming and instead I tried wriggling in my chair, my feet were tied down as well, yet with my toe I could push myself off against the vanity table. My chair moved backwards a few inches until nothing. Nicole had left her phone on the vanity table, if I could reach that I could call for help. I was wriggling and panting, but my chair didn’t move. Maybe I could tip myself over, I started rocking from side to side until the wheels got off the floor. I had to aim for the phone, but how do you aim a rocking wheelchair? Eventually I managed to tip the chair onto the ground. It hurt my shoulder real bad and while I did manage to move the phone it didn’t fall off the vanity. So now I was on the ground and the phone was up there. I was able to bang my shoulder into the side of the vanity, over and over again hoping the phone would somehow shake of the table and fall precisely into my tied down hand.

‘What’s all that noise?’ Lisa said as she walked into the room. In her peach business suit she squatted down next to me. Her shiny pantyhose bare centimeters from my face, the French tips on her fingers approaching my face.

‘Is our little Mikey awake?’ She said teasingly as the squeezed the tip of my ear.

‘Stop that Lisa.’ I said. As a mother-in-law she wasn’t half bad, but since I’d left her daughter she considered me an enemy, and as an enemy she was terrifying, even before she and her daughter drug me and take me hostage.

‘What do you want from me?’ I asked.

She scoffed. It was the same demeaning haughty kind of scoff that Nicole could have.

‘Why are you doing this?’ I asked again.

‘Mikey, Mikey, Mikey.’ She said shaking her head. ‘Nicole come in here and help me put your ex-fiancée back upright.’

The two women lifted me and my chair back up and then Lisa brought me into the living room.

‘They’ll be here in twenty.’ She said.

‘So we give him the drugs now?’ Nicole asked.

‘You ready for that?’ Lisa asked. ‘No sentimental last words?’

‘Last words?’ I asked. ‘You aren’t going to kill me are you? What kind of drugs are you talking about?’

Nicole sat down on my lap, she nestled her body against mine and wrapped her arms around my neck. ‘Poor Mikey,’ she said while caressing my cheek. ‘We could’ve been so great together. A power couple. But now... you’ve gone and ruined it all. In a way you’re forcing me to do this. Think about that when you’re locked away in the loony bin, and think about these boobies that you’ll never gonna see again.’ She lifted her chest and pressed her cleavage into my face. I looked away, but that only made her laugh.

‘Don’t be shy now, God knows you’ve never been shy before.’

‘What loony bin? Why are you locking me in the loony bin?’

‘We’re having you committed to Grandfalls Institute for the mentally insane.’ Lisa said still smooshing my face into her cleavage. ‘Cause that way I can be appointed your legal guardian and it’s the only way to get true control over Novak Technologies, since you’re father - ‘

‘There’s no need to explain the entire plan to him, hon.’ Her mother said. ‘He doesn’t need to know and you’re not an evil genius monologuing your way through the third act of a B-movie. Go give him his drugs now.’

‘Yes mother.’ Nicole got up from my lap and picked up two already filled syringes. ‘Which one first?’ She asked.

‘The paralytic sedative of course, if you give him the psychotic inducer first you have no control over what will happen.’ Lisa said.

Nicole approached me with the two syringes, she put one in her mouth and then wiped my arm with a cotton ball.

‘Don’t do this?’ I said. ‘Please you don’t have to do this. Nicole! Nicole! NO!’ She yanked the syringe in my upper arm and although I tried to pull back I was still tied down and couldn’t move away from her. With her thumb she pressed the plunger down releasing the drug into my body. It started with a dull feeling in my arm that quickly spread to my chest. My entire body was feeling warm and heavy.

‘Ah gross Ma,’ Nicole yelled out. ‘He’s peeing.’

I looked down and saw indeed a wet spot getting bigger and bigger in my pants, yet I didn’t feel anything. I couldn’t move anything. It was as if I was completely paralyzed.

‘Well that is to be expected with that level of paralytic. Don’t worry hon. It’ll only prove our case, that he’s a mental case and he needs to be admitted, now give him the other drug.’

I saw her yanking another syringe into my body, but I didn’t feel a thing, the only thing I noticed was colors getting intenser, colors escaping their shape, colors just dancing all around me. I was feeling great though. Euphoric and carefree, they weren’t scary hallucinations.

‘How long will he be like this?’ Nicole asked.

‘Two hours although he’s a big guy so maybe it’ll flush through his body sooner, but by then our nurse on the inside will give him something else.’

‘What if they’re late? What if he wakes up before that? What if...’

‘Don’t start second guessing yourself now sweetheart. Our plan is airtight.’

‘Does she come along?’ Nicole asked.

‘Who?’

‘Our nurse.’

‘Anais.’ Her mother said. ‘I don’t know, but if she does, pretend that you don’t know her.’

‘Well... but I don’t know her anyway...so...’

‘Stop fidgeting hon.’
~

Everything was getting by in a blur. Or rather in a symphony of colors and shapes I felt like I was floating through an impressionist painting.

‘No, no, no. A cobra painting I mean.’ I said out loud.

‘See.’ Nicole said against people that were suddenly sitting there. I hadn’t seen them before and I tried to blink my eyes to focus.

‘How long has he been like this.’ One of the guys asked.

‘Since yesterday.’ Nicole said. ‘He came to my door all delirious and panicked and hallucinating. I thought he was on drugs or something. He’s been under a lot of stress since his father died and he had to run the company all by himself, this quarter wasn’t really that profitable. I think he just snapped.’ Nicole snapped her fingers, it was a funny sound and I started laughing.

‘Do that again.’ I said. ‘Do it again.’

‘I’m so worried.’ Nicole said while betting her eyes with a tissue.

‘DO. IT. AGAIN!’ I yelled.

‘Anais can you give him something to sedate him?’ One of the males asked.

‘Nooooooooo.’ I yelled while my heart filled up with panic. ‘Not Anais. Anais works for them.’

Suddenly a cute twenty some year old girl was bending over me. She had long brown hair and big brown eyes. ‘Did you even finish high school?’ I asked.

‘Calm down, mister Novak. Everything’s a bit blurry right now, isn’t it. You’re a bit confused. But I’m going to help you and together we’re going to take a nice long nap and when you wake up you’ll be in a safe place.’

She filled a syringe with another drug and then she pressed the needle through my skin. She bend over and whispered in my ear, her lips grazing past my earlobe, her words inaudible for everyone in the room except for me: ‘They didn’t tell me you were such a cutie pie, if I’d known I would’ve probably done it for free. Ssshhh, don’t tell them though.’ Slowly she released the drug into my arm and soon I felt my eyelids getting heavier.

‘There, there. That’s better now isn’t it Mister Novak?’

Sleepiness was creeping through my skull, confiscating my messed up hallucinating thoughts one by one until my brain was just buzzing with sleep and drowsiness. Everything was so blurry and I was so tired, to tired to fight it. I closed my eyes and surrendered to the deep sedated sleep.

---

For more female vilains and their sleepy victims consider reading: Megan's Mom
Old 15-07-20, 16:19
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

very good