All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > Shoot News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 31-03-11, 18:19
AFF Buddy

broonie86 is a jewel in the roughbroonie86 is a jewel in the roughbroonie86 is a jewel in the roughbroonie86 is a jewel in the rough
Default Megan Coxxx

any chance of getting a hold of megan coxxx for a few shoots?

would be good to see her on the satin and ripping sites
Old 01-04-11, 10:04
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Do you have any links to her.
Old 01-04-11, 12:16
AFF Buddy

broonie86 is a jewel in the roughbroonie86 is a jewel in the roughbroonie86 is a jewel in the roughbroonie86 is a jewel in the rough

dont know if this is any use but worth a try

http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=blonde_playgal

she is also on twitter and facebook, has worked with lexi ward too

thanks
Old 01-04-11, 12:31
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Thanks for that.
I have sent her a message on there as I always use purestorm for model bookings. We may find she not able to do the dates I have given her as she has to come from nottinghamshire and we are in Kent. But you never know. As mum always say "there's no harm in trying".
Old 01-04-11, 13:57
AFF Buddy

Thanks Annabelle you're a star
Old 18-04-11, 18:13
Administrator
Site Admin

just to let you know that megan cox finally got in contact with us. But is unable to shoot with us due to her fee's being way to high.
Old 19-04-11, 17:04
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

That's why my fav girlie not return as well. A shame as she always turnup for a shoot and gave 100%! If i chip in a £10 and a personal video would that be agreeable?
Otherwise i best tell her to move closer

Old 20-04-11, 00:01
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Russ is always thinking! Good luck!
Old 20-04-11, 16:49
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

you did say thinking didnt you Larry?

Old 21-04-11, 01:06
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Let me check Russ! T-H-I-N-K-I-N-G. Yep thats it Russ! W-A-N will be on hold for just a bit. But not too long! lol!
Old 21-04-11, 11:41
AFF Buddy

The greedy selfish stunning bugger! Not to worry though plenty gorgeous models here
Old 21-04-11, 11:45
Site Admin

Indeed there is!
Old 21-04-11, 17:05
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

I'm neither selfish or greedy thank you

Old 21-04-11, 18:31
Site Admin

I agree Russ! You can't help it if you are first with the Girls ALL THE TIME! lol!!!!!!
Old 21-04-11, 22:19
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

lol

Old 22-04-11, 00:46
Site Admin

Couldn't happen to a nicer Guy. But in the future, Be a bit more generous to us peasants ok? lol!
Old 22-04-11, 13:19
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

lol again, first come first servered as they say

Old 22-04-11, 13:54
Site Admin

Well, i am off today! "some think i am "off" a bit every day" but we will not dwell in that. So in that i am going to try to be first!