All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 03-05-10, 16:45

althemad is on a distinguished road
Default Laura and Debby

This is my first story...and I'm not even motherlanguage...so be patient for the thousands of mistakes in my english....

- - - - --

Laura and Debby

Debby was her name and she worked as a technical manager for a well known company; she was 36, she was a beauty also if she wasn’t so young anymore and she lived alone in a big and expensive villa.
Laura was her new assistant, she was 25, she had just taken the degree in engineering and her first work she found was for the company in which Debby had been working for more than ten years. When finally Debby had reached a good position in her company and had the chance to choose her assistant, she made a few interviews and of course she chose the prettiest of the candidates.
This because she was really into women.
To be precise, she wasn’t actually a lesbian, but in the last few years she had discovered that she liked girls in the same way she liked men, so she wanted to try something new.
Laura, of course, needed a lot of training, so she had to explain her a lot of things, starting from common life at work and going on with more technical facts, more relevant to their skills.
At the very beginning Laura was really shy, she seemed to be scared by the whole thing, so she had to encourage her to ask for every doubt, without any hesitation, and finally she started to appear a little more relaxed.
So, at the end of the first week, Debby decided it was time to make her move.
Which move? The only possible, considering these two things: firstly Laura was stunning, she had long blonde hair and also if she was not so tall, she had incredibly long and slender legs; moreover (as she confessed to Debby at day #4) she would like to make a good impression, so she wore each day a different but always sexy outfit, and on Friday she had chosen the best one, with black sheer pantyhose, high heels pointy pumps, very short black skirt and a white and almost transparent blouse, which didn't hide the fact that she didn't need a bra for her perfectly round and firm breasts.
The second thing was that Debby had a secret fetish (or a couple of them, actually): she had always fantasized about having a girl asleep at her mercy, and pantyhose plus high heels would have been the icing on the cake.
At first, it was enough for her to join various forum with material relevant to the so called "sleepy fetish", as she discover it was called, but after a while she started to feel unsatisfied again, and she decided to try for real what she had dreamed for ages.
Moreover, almost everything on the net was about men drugging girls or girls drunk, so also this fact made her desire doing this for real to a girl.
So she put her hands on a batch of sleeping pills, legally bought from the local pharmacy, after having convinced her doctor that she suffered from insomnia, then she used herself as a guinea pig to see what kind of real effect these pills had.
She soon discovered that there were different factors that changed the effect, but after more trials, which she really enjoyed by the way, she found the perfect recipe: one of the prescription pills, if crushed, became almost perfectly soluble in water, leaving only a few residuals at the bottom of the glass, but giving a slightly bitter taste to the water itself.
So she tried to dissolve the crushed pill into a little water, then she added a small amount of vodka, which helped to completely dissolve the powder, and then she filled the glass with orange juice.
She then drank the whole glass on empty stomach and surprisingly she didn't detect the sleeping pill flavour: probably the combination with vodka and orange juice made the magic. And also alcohol was hard to detect in spite Debby was aware of its presence: the best part of the whole thing was anyway the effects. All the other times she had explored fighting sleep, she was perfectly aware of the onset of the drug she had taken, and also if it was enjoyable, she had no particular problems to stay awake, and only when she decided to go to bed, she felt asleep fast. That time, instead, after more or less fifteen minutes, she started to feel a little dizzy as usual, but after a very short while, her eyelids grow very heavy and when she tried to see how much time had passed, she noticed that she couldn't focus at her clock.
She then tried to stand up, but she succeeded only at third attempt (the first two ended with her butt sank on the couch she was seated on before).
She felt as she was drunk: she tried to walk, and she swayed from side to side, the walls kept going in and out of focus, everything she look at didn't stay still, but spin in small and wavy circles.
She wasn't nauseous at all, but without noticing, she forgot what she was actually doing, and the next thing she knew...she woke up next morning in her bed.
She didn't remember anything, but fortunately she had placed three camcorders to film the events, so she discovered that after having stood up, she walked as a dumb drunk, she went to the kitchen, she walked around again lazily and finally, with her eyes half closed, she went to bed and collapsed in the same position in which she had woken up.
The silly part was that she didn’t even undress, and she had slept in her dress, nylons and even high heels!
“This is really perfect” she told herself
All this happened a couple of months before she met Laura, and of course the first thing she thought when she decided to hire her, was how to give her that special drug.
So that Friday morning before going to work, she had prepared a dose of her drug and filled a pitcher with the mixture, then she had put it into the fridge. She then got dressed in a stunning outfit, because she wanted to feel hot for the whole day and wearing high heels, nylons and so on was thrilling.
Back in the office, when closing time was coming, she approached Laura and said.
“How are things going, Laura?”
“Oh fine, thanks”
“I see. Well, let me tell you that I think you’re doing a very good job, here”
“Why, thank you! But I think that without your help things wouldn’t have been so easy…”
“Thanks. So, how about a drink?”
“A drink? Here?!?”
“No, not here, silly girl!” at which Laura’s face became red “at my house!”
She said that without giving her any advice, counting on her shyness and on the fact that she probably wouldn’t refuse an invitation from her boss. In fact after her first reaction of becoming even more flushed she made a few futile attempts to find a way to refuse, but soon after she understood that at that point she didn't have any escape: refusing would appear offensive, so she changed her expression, and with a beautiful smile she answered:
"Ok, ok. But I'm very tired, so I'll stay only for a very short time, then you'll let me go home....agreed?"
"Agreed!"
And she guided her towards her car, which of course made a good impression on her (it was the latest BMW), then, after a short ride, they arrived to her house.
"Hey" said Laura "You didn't tell me you lived in a villa"
"You didn't ask me!"
She drove her car through her house gate, parked it and let Laura enter.
Then she told her to sit down on the couch: in the meantime she went to prepare something to drink.
Debby went straight to the kitchen and took the pitcher out of the fridge, then she took two glasses and was starting to fill Laura’s one with the drugged beverage, when she thought that she had never left her magical mix prepared for several hours: what if it had taken a bad flavour, in the meantime? So she took a tablespoon and from the top of the pitcher she filled it, than she sipped it carefully (of course in a tablespoon there wasn’t enough drug to have any effect on her).
“Mmm, no, ok, no bad taste at all!” She thought.
Then she mixed the drink in the pitcher with the tablespoon and filled the glass.
She finally took a bottle of normal orange juice and filled her own glass, adding also a splash of vodka just for the flavour, then she put them on a tray; she purposely didn’t add anything to eat, to be sure that the drug would have had the strongest effect.
While preparing everything, she was so excited for being so close to fulfil her dream, that her hand were even shaking a little, so she forced herself to calm a bit, otherwise she couldn’t bring the tray to Laura without spilling all the content from the glasses.
Laura, seeing her coming back, said:” Hey, you were really fast! What did you prepare?”
“Oh, it’s simply an aperitif I usually mix when I have guests.”
“Is it alcoholic?”
“No, don’t worry: there’s only a little bit of vodka because, hey, we aren’t babies any longer, are we?”
“No, we are not! It’s only that I didn’t eat anything after lunch, so…”
“Trust me, there’s not enough alcohol to be worried about.”
“Ok then”
And so Debby handed Laura her glass, then she took hers and proposed a toast:
“I’m very happy you joined our company, Laura. To your future!” and they raised their glasses and brought them to their lips.
They both drank a good mouthful and Laura smacked her lips saying “Hey, it’s delicious. What’s in then?”
“Secret recipe, darling”
“Mmm, you must teach me how to prepare it.” And she drank more.
In a couple of minutes the two girls finished their drinks and of course Debby was again super-exited to see when the drug effect would have kicked in.
Then Laura asked her if she could use the bathroom.
“Sure, dear. Let me show you the way.”
While they stood up, Debby took a glance at her watch and noticed that only ten minutes had passed since Laura finished her drink, so in a matter of ten more minutes the show should have started.
They walked through the hall, their heels clicking deliciously on the marble floor, then suddenly Debby decided to let Laura use the bathroom on the first floor, so they would have been nearer to her room (!).
Therefore she pointed to the stairs, which Laura admired (it was a really stunning house), but while climbing, Debby missed a step and only thanks to Laura she didn’t fall.
“Hey, be careful” she said while Debby embraced her.
“Thank you! You saved me. These shoes…they are new”
“And beautiful. How tall is the heel?”
“12 centimeters, like yours I think”
“More or less”
Then they kept climbing the stairs, but Debby was feeling a bit odd. She felt her legs becoming very heavy any step further and her beautiful shoes, which she actually had already worn several times with ease, seemed now quite hard to keep the balance with.
Anyway they reached the first floor: Debby opened a door and let Laura go to the bathroom, closing the door after her.
Soon she turned to run to her room and see if everything was ok, or at least she tried to run: in fact her body seemed to react with some delay to her thoughts and walking straight was becoming a more difficult task.
<What’s happening to me?> she asked to herself. <I didn’t put too much vodka in my drink to become drunk>
But she was feeling actually drunk and when she reached her room, she stopped in front of the bed, swaying slightly: she looked at her drawer, onto which she had hidden a camcorder, and she giggled seeing it as if it was moving alone.
She shook her head to clear it, then she grabbed the remote to start recording, but looking at it, she couldn’t focus properly, and only after having closed and opened again her eyes, she was able to press the right button.
Her fingers felt like rubber, but she didn’t care too much: she was becoming too tired to stay on her feet, so she decided to seat for a moment on the bed.
Unfortunately she completely missed it, landing hard on the floor with a loud bump, which made her laugh out loud.
She kept fumbling on what was happening but she didn’t understand what the real cause was, that is the fact that when she had sipped the drink with the tablespoon, she did it from the surface, where all the drug was gone in the hours during which the pitcher stayed in the fridge.
Actually, in a single tablespoon she had taken the same amount of drug also Laura had drunk, and moreover a few minutes before, adding also vodka to the equation, so she was quickly becoming too sedated to think clearly.
Instead she was becoming to feel aroused and, without noticing, she started to pass her hands on her nylon’s covered legs: at that moment she heard the door of the bathroom opening loudly and some uncertain steps on the wooden floor.
“Hey, Debby, where are you” said Laura with a slightly slurred voice
“I’m here”
Then more steps, a few bumps and a loud crash followed by some giggles and finally by Laura, who appeared in the doorframe.
She was a mess and Debby couldn’t stop laughing “What – eh eh – has happened?”
“I don’t knooow”
She had her blouse partially out of her skirt, her skirt seemed wet and also her pantyhose had something strange.
“You wet yourself?”
“I don’t know. Suddenly my head started spinning, I sat on the toilet. I forgot to undress…”
At that Debby laughed again, then “Don’t worry. I can give you something mine to dress. Come on, remove your wet skirt.”
Laura looked down at her skirt, but of course her balance went off, and she fell onto Debby.
“Ooh, I’m ssoooo sorry” said stifling a long yawn.
Debby wasn’t sorry at all: with her rubbery hand she tried to undress the stunning girl on her, but she too lacked the needed coordination, so decided to stamp a kiss on her lips.
“MMmm, what are you doing? Ahhh, feel so good”
Debby broke the kiss and tried to look at her face, but her eyelids felt so heavy, all of a sudden.
“Debby?”
Her voice seemed quite distant now to Debby: as when she firstly tested her drug, it was finally taking the toll.
“mmm?”
“Come on: you said you’d undress me!”
Laura at the same time was still in the “euphoric” phase, having drunk a few minutes later, and due to the drug she was also feeling sexy as hell.
She managed to push away from Debby, and noticed with surprise that her eyes were fluttering: this thing for some reasons made her even more aroused.
She tried to stand up, but of course the drug was still affecting her balance so she fall on her butt, but Debby didn’t hardly noticed it, she was quite completely out.
Laura started to remove her wet panties, letting them sliding on her leg, then was able to unfasten her skirt and turning with movements any moment goofier she removed it also.
Her hand went almost automatically at her pussy, which was screaming for attention.
In spite of her foggy mind, she asked herself why she was feeling so slutty, but soon after she was lost in her own pleasure and in seconds, she was shaken by the most intense orgasm in her entire life.
Soon after, she had a look at Debby, who in the meantime had fallen asleep, and decided she wanted to play with her body.
She crawled towards her, but Debby seemed very far from her and sort of unfocused.
Anyway she saw that she wasn’t wearing any panties, so she reached her with the idea of licking her pussy, but she was suddenly too tired. Her arms were made of jelly and when she tried to approach Debby, she lost completely her balance and collapsed on Debby pussy, falling asleep.
Old 04-05-10, 17:36
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Very good i want to thank you for the story!