All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > UKupskirts > UKupskirts request/idea's
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-16, 15:10

Pandapants is on a distinguished road
Post Longer skirts or dress's

Hi there.

First of all, love the site, awesome ladies and great pictures..

That said.. I was wondering if you could do more picture sets of the ladies with longer skirts or even dress's on.

Skirts down to knee length, ball room gown dress's even wedding dress's would be awesome. I love looking up at your beautiful ladies or when they do their squatting poses when they have longer skirts on, it's actually the reason I joined Demurefun for a while there.
I know you do do them from time to time but I'd just like to seem them a bit more frequently, but it is a personal preference thing so I don't know if there are many other members that like that sort of thing..
Some of the skirts are just so short they may as well not be a skirt

Anyway... keep up the good work and thanks for reading.
Old 11-06-16, 20:54
peter92305

Cool

I know exactly where our friend is coming from here and i agree entirely.
Some skirts are hardly longer than the micro minis the girls used to wear in the 60/70's. You can hardly display exquisite lingerie because without a fuller skirt/dress, you have no capacity to display anything, other than a panty gusset if your lucky.

I'm on record as saying an upskirt shot with no lacy slip, is a bit like a cheese and pickle sandwich with no cheese!. I stand by that remark and to be fair, slips feature much more now on many of the sites, than when i joined just 2 years ago.

There is nothing sexier than when a girl hoists her dress high above her midriff to reveal an array of quality retro undies--panties, stockings and suspender belt and a pretty slip. She was also sending a coded message that she was in a playful mood!!___WHOOPEE!!!!

Let's bring a bit of style back to upskirt!
Old 12-06-16, 23:17
AFF Regular

brianmac is on a distinguished road

Absolutey agree longer skirts with squatting poses showing off longer slips work for me all the time, legs, nylons, slips and skirts make me hard very quickly
Old 13-06-16, 07:05
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I hear what you are saying. We can do some more longer skirts for you. But I do feel that the real long skirts ones that go way past the knee's don't allow us to get the shots we want.
Old 13-06-16, 08:20
peter92305

Knee length or slightly below is fine. Speaking from a purely personal view, i love the colourful summer dresses.

Why are they better than skirts? Because they are always fuller in shape and allow easier lifting to view retro undies. Remembering the Can-Can dancers from the French Follies, we don't need to go that far, but the concept is good and provides something to aim for.

Old 14-06-16, 13:33

Pandapants is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
I hear what you are saying. We can do some more longer skirts for you. But I do feel that the real long skirts ones that go way past the knee's don't allow us to get the shots we want.
Knee length is fine. Pretty much anything like what your ladies wear on the Demurefun website is perfect, also the slips. Oh my... love the slips.
I just find any skirt that only goes just below the crotch line in length leaves nothing to the imagination.

Anything you could do Annabelle would be most appreciated but I fully understand there is a much wider audience to please as well.

Only one other website has come close to keeping me a member half as long as what I have joined UKupskirts (And Demurefun) for so you and your ladies are definitly doing something right to keep this punter happy