All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > UKupskirts > UKupskirts request/idea's
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 19-01-17, 06:05

inounou is on a distinguished road
Default Models that do femdom video

Hello,

May I ask whether it will be possible to do videos of models that also do femdom videos.

Models like Miss Lina, Rebekah Dee, Amber Leigh, Mistress Jo, Beth Bennett just to name a few off the top of my head. I understand if it is impossible to shoot with them due to whatever reasons but it will be nice to get a peek up their skirt as if being dominated by them.

Also, if possible any other models that have nice big thighs would be great too.

Thanks.
Old 19-01-17, 08:13
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I will try and see if I can get them. I do know that Amber leigh is not available as she only shoots femdom now. Rebekah I have tried to contact her but with no joy. Alot of these models who start doing Femdom tend to stick to it and not do anything other. But I will try my best.

Its all to do with model fee's