All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 19-03-10, 23:32
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice
Default Prison Guard Part 4

CBiscuit

Allison was sitting on the bed in her cell. It had been several days since Mindy brought her back. She felt dirty and grungy and badly needed her drug. She fought with a newcomer named Amber at dinner and they were both on report. Mindy would come for them soon.

Amber was a high end prostitute with little experience. Unlike Allison, Amber went into it by choice and was not forced. She was another Barbie doll type like Kim, only she was taller and had larger breasts. The silky blonde hair and baby blue eyes were the same though. She had a drug habit, and hooking was the only trade that would support it. She was caught in a sting operation and thrown into prison. There was no one to help her or bail her out.

Allison craved her drug, a bath and oh yes, a chance to play with Amber! She was used to Mindy’s chloroform and didn’t mind that part at all. She would have done far worse to get what she wanted. She wondered which one Mindy would knock out first. Oh well, that part didn’t matter. Once inside she would be in heaven compared to her cell.

Amber sat in her cell very worried. She knew she would be taken to TU soon and was terrified. She thought she would be beaten or worse. Mindy was approaching her cell. She waited helplessly as Mindy opened the door and dragged her out.

Mindy handcuffed one of her hands and walked her to Allison’s cell. Then she dragged Allison out and handcuffed the girls to each other and marched them to the TU. Both girls were tingling. Amber was shaking from fright and Allison was tingling with anticipation. Once inside, Mindy closed the outer door and made the girls sit on the bed. Then she removed Allison’s cuff and handcuffed Amber’s hands over the rail above the bed. The she took another pair of cuffs and did the same to Allison.

Allison knew what came next, but didn’t let on. Mindy went to the table and picked up a white square of cloth and soaked it with chloroform. Then she approached the girls. Amber watched in horror as the cloth was placed over Allison’s face. Allison tried to turn away and fight her off, but it was hopeless with her arms restrained over her head. Amber watched Allison’s eyes begin a rapid fluttering. Then they rolled closed and she went totally limp in Mindy’s arms. Mindy held the cloth on her for what seemed like forever, and then finally pulled it away, undid her handcuffs, and lowered her to the bed. Allison was totally out, as limp as a rag doll.

Amber sat shaking as Mindy poured more chloroform on the cloth and approached her. Mindy told her to relax and breathe normally. There was no way to avoid being put under and to go with it. As the cloth was applied to her face, Amber jumped and started pleading. She cried,

“I’ll do whatever you want! Please don’t put me under like her!”

Mindy held the cloth on her without mercy. Amber continued to plead. Soon her words were wavering and her eyes were beginning to flutter like Allison’s. Knowing she was about to pass out like Allison, Amber finally surrendered to the cloth and inhaled deeply. She was out in about 10 more seconds.

As usual Mindy held the cloth on her for over a minute after she was out. Then she undid her cuffs and lowered her helpless limp body to the bed. Mindy stripped Allison first. Then she slowly undressed Amber. Her top came off first. Then her sneakers were slowly untied and removed. Finally she unzipped her shorts and slid them down her long silky legs. As she slowly removed Amber’s panties, Mindy discovered that Amber was not a real blonde. It was a disappointment, but a minor one.

Once both girls were naked, Mindy took their clothes to the laundry. When she returned she threw Amber over her shoulder and carried her to the bed inside her room. She dropped her on the bed and went back for Allison. She cradle carried Allison in and placed her next to Amber. The girls were both breathtaking lying naked and unconscious on the bed. Mindy smiled and admired her newest addition. Allison was right! Amber was very cloth worthy indeed!

Mindy put a black string bikini and a pair of high heeled leather pumps on Amber. Then she put a blue and even skimpier bikini on Allison. Allison was put in high heeled sandals. Then she handcuffed both girls’ hands behind their backs and went to work on her computer.

Allison woke up first. Mindy smiled at her as they both looked over Amber in her outfit. Mindy said that Amber must never suspect that Allison was working with her. Allison told her not to worry. Mindy got up from her desk and went into the next room. Amber began to wake up. Allison smiled and said,

“Welcome back.”

Amber asked Allison how long they were out. Allison said that she couldn’t tell, but it seemed like hours. Amber then asked Allison if she had ever been here before.

“Oh yes!” Allison told her.

“What will she do to us?” Amber asked.

“Nothing if you keep letting her knock you out.” Allison replied. “She gets off putting us to sleep and using us like Barbie dolls. She will put you in different outfits and wash your hair and make you up just like a doll while you are out.” Allison told her.

“You mean that’s it?” Amber asked. “No beatings or sex?”

“No, as long as you go along and don’t tell anyone, that’s all that will happen to you.” Allison said.

“I guess it could be worse, but it sounds pretty sick though.” Amber said.

Allison told her to just take deep breaths when the cloth was put over her face and not make any waves. She also told Amber that the time in here would pass quickly, since she would be asleep for most of it anyway. The day guards would hold you down and beat and rape you though!

Mindy was back. She opened a drawer and took out 2 dust masks. Then she filled 2 small glasses with chloroform. She put Amber’s mask on first. Then she poured a tiny amount of chloroform on it. Then she did the same for Allison. Once the girl’s were drowsy, Mindy removed their handcuffs.

Amber felt dizzy and her ears were ringing. Her eyes wouldn’t focus either. She could hear Mindy’s voice. She said that she would be going on her rounds now. Amber fell on the bed on her side. Mindy was approaching her with the glass of chloroform. Then Amber saw Allison fall on the bed as well. Mindy poured the entire glass of chloroform onto Amber’s mask. Amber heard Mindy say,

“Sweet dreams!”

That’s the last thing Amber remembered.

Allison was on the verge of passing out. Mindy told her that she would be waking up first and to watch over Amber until she got back. The Mindy poured about half the glass of chloroform onto Allison’s mask. Mindy said,

“Sweet dreams,” once again but Allison was already out and didn’t hear her.

Two hours later, Allison woke up. She removed her dry mask and put it on the bed. Amber was still deeply under and her mask was still slightly wet. Allison untied her top and played with her breasts. They were awesome she thought. Then she untied one side of Amber’s bottom and pulled it away. She played with Amber down there for awhile. Then she tied her strings back together and waited for her to wake up.

Twenty minutes later Amber woke up. Allison took her mask off for her. She smiled and thanked Allison and asked where Mindy was. Allison told her she was on rounds and would not be back for a while. Amber told Allison that she was strung out and needed heroin. Allison said that there was none of that around. Then Allison had an idea! She went to Mindy’s desk and took out the bottle of Rohypnol. She gave Amber one and told her it would ease her suffering.

Amber was willing to try anything and took the pill without even asking what it was. After about fifteen minutes she admitted that she felt much better. She slipped into a void that was hard to describe. Suddenly Allison was kissing and hugging her. She was kissing back and was very affectionate towards Allison, even though she was not into women.

Allison knew Amber was gone now, and gently slipped off one of her shoes. Then Amber held her other leg up so she could remove the other one as well. Allison untied both of Amber’s top strings next, and her bikini top part fell on the bed. Allison kissed her breasts and sucked on her nipples. Then Allison untied the strings on both sides of Amber’s bottom. It slipped off easily and Amber was now naked. Allison tossed Amber’s top, bottom, and both shoes on the floor.

Suddenly Amber’s eyes gave a glazed look and she fell to the bed on her back. She was still awake, but had no idea what was going on. Allison put her head on the pillow and made her comfortable. Then Allison opened a can of chloroform and soaked a washcloth that was nearby. She held the soaked cloth over Amber’s nose and mouth and told her to relax and breathe normally. Amber complied and was out in a few seconds. She was about to pass out from the pill anyway. Allison held the cloth there for over a minute.

Amber was really out now just the way Allison wanted her! She wouldn’t remember anything either. Allison could give her the pill over and over again now. Allison slowly removed her own sandals. Then she untied her top and tossed it on the floor. Then she untied her bottom and tossed it there as well. She placed her nude body against Amber’s and had her way with her limp form for over an hour. Soon, Amber started to wake up. Allison re- soaked the cloth and held it on Amber again. Amber smiled and inhaled willingly. She went out within 30 seconds. Allison held it there for about a minute after she was out.

Allison got the bottle of Rohypnol and took 2 pills herself. Then she made love to Amber’s limp body until she passed out about 20 minutes later. Her delectable nude body fell on top of Amber’s and the girls were embraced like lovers.

Mindy was in another office on the other side of the prison. She had watched the entire time on a video monitor and was very impressed with Allison’s creativity. There was also a tape running to preserve the delightful scene. Oh yes, Allison was going to work out just fine. Her sentence still had 5 years to go. Mindy finished her work quickly so she could get back to her dolls. They would both need baths, and time was of the essence!

When Mindy returned both girls were still out and embraced. Mindy pulled them apart and re-dressed them. Then she placed them side by side on the bed and waited for them to wake up. Amber woke up first. Mindy told her she would be getting a massage and a bath soon. Then Allison woke up about 20 minutes later.

Allison woke up feeling great, but only remembered part of her fun with Amber. Amber remembered nothing after taking the pill, except that she felt the best she had in a long time. Her fears of Mindy were gone, but she was still uneasy about being put to sleep. She just didn’t like it. There was no control or memory of what happened. Being a prostitute she was wary of such things.

Mindy was soaking a white cloth with chloroform. She handed it to Allison and ordered her to put Amber to sleep. Allison held the cloth on Amber and watched her eyes. Amber wasn’t thrilled, but for some reason she didn’t mind it as much when Allison held the cloth. Soon her eyes were in rapid flutter. Then she went out suddenly and fell to the bed. Allison followed and held the cloth fast. After about 10 seconds Mindy told her to take it away.

Mindy poured some chloroform into a dust mask and strapped it on Allison. Then she told Allison to strip Amber for her bath. Allison removed Amber’s shoes first. She held one of Amber’s long silky legs and stroked it for a few seconds. Then she untied her bottom strings and slipped off her bottom. As she lifted Amber up to remove her top, her eyes were starting to flutter. She quickly untied the bow behind Amber’s neck and Amber’s boobs fell out. Allison tried to find the bow behind Amber’s back but never made it. She fell limp suddenly and Amber’s limp body fell over on top of her.

Mindy smiled as she separated the girls. Then she totally soaked Allison’s mask with chloroform, and made her comfortable on the bed. Mindy finished removing Amber’s top and threw her over her shoulder and carried her to the spa room and laid her on her back on the massage table.

Amber woke up on the table and towels were wrapped around her in a way that she could not move. Then a long towel that was folded to about 4 inches wide was wrapped around her face over her nose and mouth. It was wrapped around her and the table twice and folded under. Amber could not move her head now. The towel was hot, wet, and had an herbal scent. Mindy started to massage her. It felt wonderful.

Mindy opened a bottle of chloroform and poured it on the area of the towel that was over Amber’s face. Amber could not move at all. She helplessly inhaled the potent chloroform along with the herbal towel scent. Her ears were ringing and her vision blurred within a few seconds. She heard Mindy’s voice in the background. She said,

“It’s time for your bath now.”

Suddenly everything went blank as Amber’s baby blue eyes rolled closed. Mindy left the face towel on her for several minutes as she prepared the bath. Then she took the towel from around her and carried the very limp Amber to the tub and put her in.

The bath took about half an hour. She washed her hair twice. Then she removed her from the tub and placed her on the table and dried her off. As she was drying her, Amber began to wake up. Mindy got a sleeping gas cylinder and lifted Amber’s sleepy head off the table. She said softly,

“I have something for you to wear.”

Amber relaxed as the mask was strapped over her face. Amber breathed normally and found the aroma pleasant. Suddenly her eyes rolled closed once again and her silky blonde head turned limp to the side. Mindy left the gas on as she dried her. Then she shaved her legs and gave her a pedicure. When that was done, Mindy turned off the gas and removed the mask.

Amber was cradle carried to the make up chair next. Her hair was dried and her face was given make up and lipstick. As Mindy held her totally limp head in her hands, she could not believe how beautiful she looked. She dressed her in a red sheer nightgown and sat her in the chair. Then the photo shoot began. Several different nightgowns, several swim suits, topless pictures, and the then full nudes. Then she put her back in the black bikini and high heels.

Amber woke up and saw herself in the mirror. Her grungy hair was now shining. Her white face was now made up. Her lips had color. Then she noticed her legs were silky and smooth. She slipped off one of her shoes and saw bright shiny red toe nails. Wow! Allison wasn’t kidding. She really did dress her up like a living doll. Her drug withdrawal symptoms were non existent. But something was wrong! She felt really drowsy all of a sudden. She tried to put her shoe the rest of the way back on, but it fell completely off. She couldn’t hold her head up any longer, so she rested it against the back of the chair. Suddenly everything went blank again.

Mindy smiled as she watched her pass out. She had given her an injection after she had taken the pictures. Amber would sleep for about 3 hours now. It would take at least that long to give Allison the same beauty treatment. Allison was awake now. Mindy prepared the cloth. Allison smiled as the cloth was applied, and inhaled deeply. She couldn’t wait to see herself in the mirror afterwards. She passed out while looking at Amber’s closed eyes and beautiful limp body dressed in her tiny black bikini. Talk about sweet dreams!

Last edited by CBiscuit; 01-03-12 at 12:42.
Old 20-03-10, 12:35
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Another great story!
Old 20-03-10, 14:46
AFF Regular

swrazor has a spectacular aura aboutswrazor has a spectacular aura about
Default good story

my only suggestion would be that there were missed opportunities to really describe the pass out. Choosing instead to just say she went out x minutes later. Just my 2 cents.

Swrazor
Old 20-03-10, 18:03
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

This stories "Prison Guard" and "Waitress" were actually written for my "Tales Of The Cloth" section at Slumberville a long time ago. The readers there at the time were more concerned with how many times the girl could be knocked out, and only needed the first knock out to be a long one. I just posted these as filler until I could get around to writing some newer and more suitable stuff for this site. These are still finding newer and younger readers here just as they are so it's a plus in the end.

Keep in mind I have had to keep this section going all alone for several years until just recently! I have had to fill in with older material since I have a very demanding day job with long hours! The newer stories have the elements you discussed, and as more are written even more so. There will be more bondage, drugged drinks, and ripping as well. Now that others are finally writing here, I can take time out to do all new stuff.

I will post the remaining parts of these 2 older stories, however these will be the last of the older stories I will use here.

Last edited by CBiscuit; 20-03-10 at 18:39.
Old 20-03-10, 18:38
AFF Guru

Here are some things others here may find interesting. When the Slumberville website opened, it was an extension of the existing late 1990's "Chloroforum." They wanted a sleepy stories section and I volunteered. They were only concerned about sleepy and not so much about bondage.

The forum mostly discussed TV and Movie knock outs, since very few commercial videos existed then and there were no downloads yet. They highly praised any episode where the girl was knocked out more than once.

Prison Guard was my first story there. I was kind of dared by forum posters as to how many times a girl put be put under in an episode. The overwhelming preference among posters was for girl on girl KO's. The foot fetish area was also heavily requested to be covered, as well as "get this!" small breasts at times.

OK, I started trying to please everyone. I used the woman's prison for the girl on girl set up. I made Kim an undercover cop so she could be the knocked out heroine. I made Mindy older, since the older matron putting the young girl under sent those guys over the edge.

Then I wrote the basic story. I went back into it 3 times and added extra knock outs. That numbers challenge again. At first Kim was ko'd once in the holding cell. Then I had Mindy get interrupted and she got 2 KO's in there before even reaching the TU. Then over and over again once there. They wanted dust mask scenes with slow pass outs, gas mask scenes, full nudity, and lots and lots of the cloth.

OK, I wrote this as a composite "custom story" for the main body of readers of the forum at that time. At the end I got worried as to how I could top this in Part 2! Then I added Allison so that in the next part, 2 girls could get it over and over again, and oh yes, yet another request, to be forced to cloth each other.

Now what to call the stories section?? I was transferring a History Channel Marathon of the TV Series "Tales Of The Gun" for a co-worker that collected guns and didn't have cable. As I sat at the PC writing Prison Guard, the TV across the room kept repeating the title Tales Of The Gun over and over. Finally it hit me. Why not "Tales Of The Cloth!"

Words can't describe the response when the site changed over and the Tales Of The Cloth section appeared with Prison Guard as the first story. It was everything the readers wanted and then some and PS, they loved the section title too.

CBiscuit was out of the gate and running in the story races!

That all seems like ages ago now, and of course the tastes of the readers here has evolved somewhat. That will all work itself out in time though.

Last edited by CBiscuit; 20-03-10 at 20:56.
Old 21-03-10, 11:06

balor is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the history of Slumberville and the Chloroforum! I only joined there in like 2005, right as the forum itself was starting to ramp up, so it's interesting to hear of the evolution.

To be honest, I have to say that I always did somehow prefer your earlier work, specifically, the original Tales of the Cloth series compared to say the prowlers arc (which is not to say the prowlers stuff isn't great, but...). I think perhaps it's the early variety of knockouts as compared to the mostly purely chloro work later. Anyhow, to me, your name will always be synonymous with sleepy stories, so please please, somehow, keep finding time to write =)
Old 25-01-21, 09:29

vondesiong is on a distinguished road

If you have a lot of free time, you can devote it not to reading only. Get some additional skills for trading. Forex trading is exciting activity that will also bring you profits. But it will happen only in the case if you organize everything correctly. And you should start with the learning. Read about roboforex spread www.tradersunion.com/brokers/forex/view/roboforex/, watch webinars and sign up for online courses.

Last edited by vondesiong; 26-01-21 at 14:43.