All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > Shoot News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 30-11-13, 17:45
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road
Default Glued-Up with Cum!

SSF, SSSF, and the other websites here are wonderful. After a long day of work it's very relaxing to sit, have a drink and browse the websites. Edging through your clothes will soon be your lovely habit. But watch out:

I was edging while browsing one of Amber West's sets and lost control, I quickly tried to pull down my trouser to shoot my load/cum but forgot that I was wearing a tight belt ... it was too late and I shot my one-week load/cum inside my underwear, that was a lot of cum, the sticky jelly spread everywhere on the underwear, and left two wet patches on my trouser; one on the front and one on the back.

I went to take a shower before I get glued-up with cum, the sticky sound was obvious as I walked through the room. I entered the shower room and poured a gallon of cold water inside my trouser to remember not to repeat that mistake again.

Lesson: Always wear a condom (or perhaps a nappy!) before browsing Amber West sets.

I see that Amber West has new sets coming, but this time I will have my condom pack ready
Old 01-12-13, 06:51
AFF Buddy

minimenemo is a jewel in the roughminimenemo is a jewel in the roughminimenemo is a jewel in the rough

sound's exciting may I know exactly which set that made you explode spontaneously?
Old 02-12-13, 17:32
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road

All sets are nice, but the ones that I like are liquid-satin knee length or full slips, rear views or bend overs, especially when the lady takes her time checking her make-up on the mirror or bend over to pick-up something from the floor. One excellent example is:

Sophie Star

http://clips4sale.com/preview/flowview.php?id=9387457

This video is perfect for me, nice soft rear, fully covered with glossy satin ... I will pay for videos like that

As for the set that made me explode, it was:

Amber West, Jamie and Cindy Read

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthrea...=14288&page=18