All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > UKupskirts
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 14-01-19, 10:00
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of
Default Toni - Jan 14, 2019

Another great upskirt peek with Toni

Toni is sat on a low foot stool and as she is busy leafing through a magazine, we can see that she is wearing a below knee length patterned cotton skirt and a pink button up blouse. She lifts her legs a little and knowingly encourages to get a view of her white cotton panties, all the time, smiling, knowing what is going on

http://ukupskirts.com/
Old 14-01-19, 13:12
peter92305

Wink

Another spellbinding collection from the champion of UKU when it comes to the charismatic open legged 'granny pose', ( not suggesting obviously, that the ever youthful Toni is old enough to be a granny! )

It's an almost perfect example of how to execute this type of scenario. The only thing missing from making it sheer perfection is the absence of a beautiful lace-hemmed slip. I know that i am a little biased in this opinion but i'm sure i'm not alone in expressing it.
Old 14-01-19, 15:27
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

These scene that you been seeing on here of Toni have been commissioned by a lovely member so he did not want slips used.
Old 14-01-19, 16:55
peter92305

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
These scene that you been seeing on here of Toni have been commissioned by a lovely member so he did not want slips used.

That being the case, what would you do if another lovely member, ( namely me ), were to ask you to commission some sets where slips WERE displayed?
Old 15-01-19, 08:32
Administrator
Site Admin

If this is something you want then the best person to talk to is John via email at john@s-a-web.com
Old 15-01-19, 09:51
peter92305

Wink

I'm perfectly happy for you to put in a good word on my behalf.

Old 15-01-19, 18:44
Administrator
Site Admin

You have to email him as to what you want and who you would like to see do the clip for you, then he can cost it up for.
The other member sets were paid commission scenes

Last edited by Annabelle; 15-01-19 at 18:47.
Old 15-01-19, 20:08
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Old 16-01-19, 12:26
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Old 17-01-19, 01:39
peter92305

Wink

How is it that the only time you ever talk to me, is when you're trying to squeeze money out of me !
Old 17-01-19, 09:36
Administrator
Site Admin

Excuse me. I'm always talking to you on here.