All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > Sport! > Other Sport
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-09, 21:01
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of
Default Dwayne Chambers.....

As far as I'm concerned, the guy got caught taking drugs, got banned and has served his sentence.

People should give him some slack. Rehabilitation is part of recovery and if he's doing ok now, then more power to him. I would let him run in the Olympics but I dont think thats going to happen. I read a part of his autobiography in the papers last week and he made a good point. Christine Ohuruogu, one of the gold medalists from the last Olympics missed three drug tests and was subsequently banned for a few years. When she came back, she won the gold and we all hail her as a British athlete!. If you miss 3 drug tests then as far as I'm concerned, your pretty much admitting to being on drugs!

Chambers went to his test and was caught. He's served his time. let the man run!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/athletics/7931339.stm

Last edited by John; 08-03-09 at 22:21.
Old 08-03-09, 22:14
AFF Guru

koolsupafly is on a distinguished road

You're right there - there has got to be consistency!

I did a thesis on drugs in sport for my law degree & missing a test or being tested positive for a banned substance is one & the same (a stict liability offence where if you've done either, there's little or no defence)...

Having said that, there's some disparity between sports - footballers are treated somewhat leniently in comparison to athletes in Track & Field when it comes to drugs, but that's another story!

"...of course I can explain why I'm looking in your knicker drawer..."!
Old 08-03-09, 22:25
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

f........kinghell kools, you did a law degree??

So did I, at UCL around 1988. Got a 2.1 and ended up looking up girls skirts for a career

I bet most of my class mates didn't see that coming!!!
Old 08-03-09, 22:42
AFF Guru

I remeber Annabelle mentioned you had an LLB. I did mine at Birkbeck - got a 2:1 as well...

I obviously went wrong in not choosing the "looking up girls' skirts" route as a career!

Old 09-03-09, 12:19
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

We deal with illegal perfomance enhansing drugs in our sports here too! I think if someone is caught and servs their fine or suspension and cleans up they should be given a second chance. But no messing up a second time!
Old 09-03-09, 15:20
AFF Guru

True - 2nd time usually means a lifetime ban!