All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 31-12-14, 03:10
AFF Guru

peril fan is on a distinguished road
Default Natasha's way (in two parts)

NATASHA’S WAY :Part One

(A F/F tickle fantasy, with tying, tickle torture, bondage, some explicit parts)

This story is split into sections so the section of interest can be selected,because its a long tale, i had some help with the basic plot, its my first try, all comments welcome,(even the adverse) read and enjoy, if its not to your taste or liking , well at least i did try.

BASIC BACKGROUND:

Natasha was tall dark green eyed, very elegant and refined, having been educated to a high level and attended some of europes best finishing schools.
From a wealthy family she had set out to earn her own living and gain independence and promotion with ambitions to one day being CEO or owning her own company.

She arrived on her first day for a meeting with a senior manager,(unknown to her a few srtrings had been pulled with the CEO by her family) prior to being introduced to her line manager Ruth a short fair haired woman of about forty five, dressed in good quality but dull clothes.

Natasha was running a little late and the heavy rain didn’t help, as her large car sped through the main gates she was aware of splashing a tall pleasant looking woman who shouted to her as she drove past.This was Nina one of the longest serving members of staff,who knew the ropes but was not looking for any promotion due to family commitments, who was later to become Natasha’s best friend.

Some six months went by and Natasha had settled down to office life and fitted in well with the other girls Nina had been a good help and despite getting off on the wrong foot with Nina, the two were now firm friends both in and outside of the work place.

The feelings between Natasha and her line mnager Ruth were cold fraught and very tense due in part to Eva who up and till Natasha arrived had been the Newbie, she was extremly unpopular and disliked by the other girls for various reasons.

Natasha felt both discust and anger towards Eva because of her arrogance and over close relationship with Ruth.Her main reason for this was that she saw Eva as a hinderance to her own promotion and was deeply jealous of her looks, skill, and various other qualities, she was a serious threat to Natasha, and she just had to find a way of getting her out.

All of the other girls hated Eva for any number of reasons and a plan was being formatted to teach Eva a lesson, and show their dissapproval.
This had been doing the rounds for months long before the arrival of Natasha, and the other girls were a bit reluctant to let her into the situation.

PRIOR TO NATASHA JOINING THE COMPANY:

A Brief Run Down:

A corner office block 14 floors with a central well, old building but good quality fittings, and modern facilities.

MAIN PEOPLE:

A group of girls aged 18 to 32 various backgrounds, working in harmony for several years.
Along comes a newbie (Eva) and problems start to disrupt the group.
The supervisor is a smartly dressed woman about 45 who is a very hard task master.

THE MAIN GROUP OF WOMEN:
Ashley,Danielle,Chloe,Natasha,Eva,Georgia,Lynsey,N ina,Yasmina,Amelia,Sue,Ruth,Jenny,Diana,Beth,

THE PROBLEM:

(typical conversations between the girls)

The girls have a chat one lunch time away from the office and it seems they all have a problem with the newbie Eva,and a axe to grind, she had persuaded Ruth to adopt new restrictive office practices, which affected the whole office, and reduced bonus payments, led to more unsocial working hours,less holidays, new contracts the conversation follows:

Sue: well did you hear about Eva (newbie) borrowing a large sum of money from Jenny upstairs in sales.

Nina: no what happened.

Sue: well jenny has not been paid back and its been nearly two months, and every time jenny comes down to see Eva, the superviser (Ruth) tells her off, along the lines of stop interfering with Eva’s work load, and get back upstairs.

Beth: yes that woman is a bitch, i bet they are related, they both could do with taking down a peg or two.

Chloe: I think your right god knows how, did you hear about what happened with Diana, well you know how clever she is, and she is always helping people, well the other week Amy was stuck and Diana told her a quick fix and she never listened and ended up with customer coplaints,
somehow she managed to impliment Diana and because the customers, complained,(one of our biggest) Ruth gave Diana a verbual warning.

Diana: yes that made me blush it happened in front of everybody, she went over the top that day.

Beth: Well my brother told me about the couple in accounts who split up after about three years, well apparently that was because of a rumour started by Eva, because her husband to be, found out about some past situation with another girl in accounts and the guy.

Sue: I understand that Eva is having time off very soon to get married, with full pay and Ruth's blessing, but Eva has not got the service in to qualify for full pay under the commpany rules.

Beth: When is that happening because this is the first i have heard about it, and i normally cover that job if the job holder is away, and no one mentioned a hen night, or having a drink, or even cakes being handed out.

Diana: Well i wouldn’t go anyway would you.

Beth: No but she could have told us or offered some cookies or something, we are all friends here and work as a team, i bet that Ruth will go.

They all agreed that things were not right with Eva and that something ought to be done.

ANOTHER DAY:

(A plan of action building up)

The ladies rest room was a combination of things, after a walk to the bottom of the corridoor, each girl had a key and this opened a door into the room, it was almost a suite, with lockers, two wet rooms, further away was a small fitted kitchen, and away from the kitchen in another area were the toilet cubicles,and wash hand basins, several mirrors, and a make up area.
After all they were in corporate entertainment and the hotel empire, so it was a perk to have good facilities.

THE TOPIC OF CONVERSATION:

Sue and Nina the longest serving girls have got tired of hearing about Eva and a discussion follows about some action:

Sue: You know Nina, i have been thinking, we ought to get Eva down here with the girls and tell her just what we think of her, its quiet and away from eyes and ears.

Nina: I agree but she is too thick skined, it would be water off a ducks back, besides she would only report us to Ruth.

Sue: Yes they are both like spoilt brats, and need a good spanking,

Nina: You can’t be serious, well we did strip search that thief once a few years back,and we all stuck together with the same story,and because she was blindfolded, she never knew who did what anyway.

Sue: OMG yes i forgot about that, well its a idea but very risky, unless we did it on a hen party type basis, get them drunk maybe.

Nina: Your getting me excited thinking about that, we could put it to the vote, don’t forget in a few weeks time we have that weekend working just a small group in the whole building, that would be a good time,and Rita the most senior supervisor hates Ruth so if we got her on board, it could lesen the complaints.

Sue: Could you just imagine the pair of them Ruth & Eva surounded by us all with the door locked, could you just imagine their faces.

Nina: Well a thought crossed my mind, if we threatened to take pics of them, half naked or whatever, and post them on the social media, it might help keep them quiet, and give us a lever for the future.

Sue: My god Nina your crossing a line there, no we couldn’t do that, but its a grand idea. You know the other day, Jenny was saying she would love to slap Ruth where the sun dosn’t shine, and she often said she hates Eva not just because of the money, but her perfect figure, the indication being it was not real, all foundation garments, i was suprised to be honest.

Nina: Well there you have it jenny, would love this idea, (nina whisperd in sue’s ear)
“you know we are behaving like a couple of bi’s, if i didn’t know you better”

Sue: Well after all this time we both know that is not true, but Jenny i don’t know, but we may find out soon, do you think it will make Eva pay up what she owes Jenny, it might if she uses the pics, you know send them to her intended.
Nina: Well we certainly got a lot to discuss and think about, better get back before they send out a search party.

THE PLOT WAS HATCHED:

After various conversations about the best way to deal with Eva a decision was made to take action during the quarterly weekend working rota.

The girls had found out that Eva & Ruth were the only ones invited to the hen party, no other staff, and that noting was going to take place during the run up to the hen night,like going for a meal or drink, or even having a snack in work.

This was the last straw and several other things had come to light since the initial discussion.

THE MAIN PLOT:

Was to get Eva into the rest room and have a little hen night fun (initiation,sorrority, type stuff.) a sort of strip and tickle session, mabe be dress her up, possibly take her for a drink first.

This was to happen in the quarterly working weekend.

If Ruth interfeared then the same would be done to her, and some handy pics would be taken for a social media distribution,(or threat to do that) maybe a small video, possibly tie the two together in a undies type comprommising situation, and just take face shots, maybe.
As a sort of insurace against desciplinary procedure or similar occurence.

This was the main workable plot, not without problems but a possibility, and agreed by all.

NATASHA & NINA:

Natasha had taken Nina to a social event where she met her family and friends, and later that evening when they were alone the topic of Eva and the plot being considered by the girls was explained to Natasha.
Nina was suprised to find the level of anomosity felt by Natasha towards Eva and was very suprised, shocked even to find that Natasha had been planning some action of her own.The quarterly weekend working marathon was rapidly approaching and Natasha had found out by accident that Eva was extremly ticklish and thought that a tickle torture by all the girls would break Eva, at which point she could be possibly forced to sign a resignation document, thus solving the problem the girls had, and then it would be a god send to Natasha whose intended promotion had been sabotaged by Eva at every turn, with the backing of Ruth.
Nina’s idea of getting both Eva and Ruth sorted together was good but, Natasha wanted it to be one at a time , get Eva out first then sort Ruth out, if they could perhaps look at the closeness of Eva and Ruth and make capital of it, considering the companies policy on such things.
They were both looking forward to a meeting with the other girls after the weekend, to discuss the issue further, and finalise plans.

The meeting took place and it appeared that Eva was about to take up a new post in the future, that would have been assigned to Natasha, the girls knew at this stage that they would rather have Natasha than Eva, such was the rapport and confidence that the girls had in Natasha,and Nina had helped to bring this situation about.

A plan was hatched for several girls from another branch to set up a diversion to keep Ruth both occupied and out of the way, leaving the coast clear for the girls to deal with Eva.
It was to be carried out systematically, with each girl allocated a specific task almost like a military opperation.

Any doubts and fears that existed had long since gone to be replaced by feelings of excitment and confidence.

THE DAY DAWNS:

(capture and preparation)

Late in the afternoon towards evening when the main body of people had left,Ruth was called out to another branch, some distance away, a car came to pick her up and the diversion was under way.Natasha and Nina watched from the window as the car drew away, “yes yes the bitch took the bate" they squealed excitedly, as they went down stairs, and secured the exit used by Ruth.

Following earlier debate regarding the security cameras and alarms it was decided to wait for Eva (a ceature of habit) to go to the rest room at the usual time when, working the extended hours, and creep in and lock the door.One change was that a set of keys to the building next door had been obtained from a relative of one of the girls.
These keys opened a fire door near to the rest room and led into a gym,and dance studio,the whole building was a drama and sport complex, empty awating a refurb, all the equipment was there along with a power supply, blinds, showers and full facilities.

Natasha & Nina opened and prepared the gym for a tickle session a few hours earlier.
Excitment mounted as Eva gathered up her tray and went into the kitchen area, and then went into the corridor down a flight of steps and started the long walk to the rest room.

Some older women who were supportive but didn’t want to take a active part remained to monitor any incoming phone calls and keep a look out, suprisingly a large number of older women also wanted a piece of the action, including a judo expert, and several fetish and bondage enthusiasts.My o my was Eva popular all of a sudden.
Theses extra people would have more room in the gym and maybe two teams could tickle alternately one off, one on a sure way to break Eva.

Most of the women and girls felt justified in taking action against Eva, simply because she had spoilt office life for all the staff, got people fired, put pressure on people, even broke marriages up, owed money to several people, the list was endless, all the scheaming and plotting, not to mention the manipulation, all in Eva’s favour and against, the majority of staff,Eva had gone from being a pain to becoming public enemy number one.

Eva felt a little strange and slightly nervous for some reason, never being fond of working late in a nearly empty building, she had felt a weird atmoshere all day, a sort of undercurrent of excitement among the other girls, some cold and some friendly towards her, she felt insecure whenever Ruth darling Ruth was not there, Ruth had been a real sweetie to her and the fondness was mutual.
Half way along the corridor she thought she heard a noise, like high heels in the distance, god these corridors were so creepy when the building was nearly empty.

Natasha & Nina had planted two girls in the rest room who lay in wait to stop Eva locking herself in a cubicle, Natasha & Nina followed Eva along the corridor but were unseen by Eva who had rounded a corner.

Eva ulocked the door and went in, put the lights on, and suddenly Ashley and Jenny came from no where, and approached Eva, this suprised and startled Eva, it unnerved her a bit, and as they approached her, they had a self satisfied smirk on their faces.
“well well look who we have here “said Ashley.
Before Eva could reply the door opened slowly and quietly, and Nina & Natasha entered and walked up behind Eva each girl taking and locking a arm.
“ekkk ekkk omg what the hell do you think your doing let me go at once" shrieked the now scared and annoyed Eva.

Eva felt herself being pulled further into the room as Ashley & Jenny got closer,still being held firmly by the other two girls, she started to panic and struggle.
Outside she heard the sound of laughter and high heels, and girls talking excitedly, the door opened again, and nearly the entire staff entered the room, locking the door behind them, Eva heard the latch go down on the lock, but before she could utter a word, a loud cheer went up.

“Wow you got the bitch , heheehh haahha lets strip her shouted Sue, and Beth shouted no spank her, we ought to give her a good hiding said Chloe,” Eva shouted “let me go at once, what the hell do you think your doing" the reply came via a sharp slap across the face delivered by Lynsey.
“ochhhhhhhh you bastard “cried the now very shakey Eva.
Lynsey undid Eva’s coat and slid it over her shoulders and down her arms pinning them, the other two girls still holding Eva’s arms tight.In all about fourteen or more girls had gathered in the room.Suddenly Ashley & Jenny approached Eva and started to tickle her ribs each side, it felt to Eva like about a thousand talon like fingers poking and tickling in rapid succession, she felt her knees go weak and tried to move back, but then felt Nina & Natasha behind, she bent double, throwing her head down and then back up, as the rib, and waist tickling increased, “ ahhh no no please don’t hehehhhheh hahahha help help no no , let me go, aghhh hehehhahhaah.” wailed the hapless Eva, this was met with laughter and ridicule.

The judo expert Danielle, came between Nina & Natasha, and ranher hands through Eva’s long blonde hair, twisting it round into a pony tail she yanked Eva’s head back shaply, “there you are girls we have better control over her now” the three girls held her steady as a rock, while Ashley & Jenny carried on tickling the now blushing and ridgid Eva started to panic screaming and pleading as the tickling went into orbit, “stop it stop it you bastards, you will be sorry, i will get you all sacked,” wailed the distraut Eva.

The tickling paused for a second and the girls rested, yasmina & Amelia came forward slapped Eva in the face and Yasmina gripping Eva’s chin looked into her eyes, “one more foul outburst like that and you will be very very sorry do you undersatnd bitch,we are now in control not you" Tears started to well in Eva’s eyes, and “she whispered yes yes i understand”
Amelia signalled to Lynsey her fellow bondage partner, and Lynsey brought out a collar and fastened it around Eva’s neck, after undoing her company scarf and her two top buttons, “the leash will come latter honey” Eva whipered amid the laughter applause and shouting, whistling filled the room.Danielle who was still behind Eva holding her hair reached down with assistance, from Nina and pulled Eva’s blouse out from her skirt, amid wholf whistles, and cheers Sue and Beth now resumed the tickleing going under the blouse around the ribs and stomach area, Nina & Natasha pinched Eva’s sides and hips, running their nails around her skirt waist band, while Sue & Beth spider tickled her ribs and belly. undoing more buttons to gain better accsess,in the process.

EKkkkkk squealed the helpless Eva hehheehhe hahhahaha noooooooooo stop please don’t she wailed as the torture carried on, she was now sweating and blushing, gulping for air as the expert fingers kneaded, scrached and tickled her delicate skin, she was not sure how much more she could take, what if help didn’t come, what if they did spank or strip her, omg iam helpless at their mercy thought the panic stricken Eva.
The fingers glided softly and spider tickled, then they would go into a hard fast frenzy, with no let up, Eva screamed at the top of her voice HELP help let me go, please girls you had your fun now let me go, why are you doing this, i’am sorry please stop iam begging you.

The girls all cheered and chanted baby talk, “wow we got her good, whose a ticklish girl then is you you Eva, coo coo kitchie coo, the girls were mocking and laughing, but it was no joke for Eva.

“Hey no no heheheheh hahhahah please Don’t noo hhhheheeh haaahah eeeekkk, “ wailed Eva.

Natasha got the girls to stop, and explained to Eva what she had done, and how she was hated,and said that this was only the warm up, or start, it would get much worse, much much worse, unless Eva resigned and signed a contract, then it would stop, and any pics taken would not be sent around the firm and social media.

Eva blushed bright red and thought about this, she was aware that camera phones had flashed, and that they could do what they liked with her, but no way was she ever going to give in.

“ you wouldn’t dare carry on, bitches and there is no way I’am going to resign never.”

There was much booing and all the girls advanced at once, punching her body, tickling, slapping, trying to slide her skirt up, Natasha blew a whislte she used for sport,” Wow come on girls stop behaving like animals, stick to a system,we will get her to submit in the end”

The girls backed off Eva was shaking there had been hands everywhere, and she had no idea who done what, but it illustrated that, things were not going to ease off.
Sue & Beth stared the tickle routine after slidingEva’s jacket and blouse off, they now were able to tickle her upper body all over, and took joy in watching her boobs bounce in the tight skimpy bra,perhaps that would be a target for later.
Natasha run her nails down Eva’s back as did Nina, Eva was now cuffed with Diana gripping her hair tightly,Eva wriggled but was secured, some girls were holding her ankles and tickling her behind the knees, as Beth & Sue spider tickked her belly pits, and sides, the girls behind were running their nails lightly all over Eva’s back.
“ ekkkk hehehahhahaha noooooooo you bitchesssssssss don’tttttttt stop heheh hahahah”
Eva was starting to panic and get weak as the tourture continued, she was concerned about being semi stripped and the cameras going off, with many close ups,but was determined not to faulter.
Chloe started to unfasten the cuffs, so Nina & Natasha could spread eagle Eva’s arms, with both wrists being held by the girls, while both ankles were held firm, the victim was a little bit more vunerable, Eva sensed that things were going to go up a notch.
Natasha had been suprised at just how ticklish Eva was, and this would be a help to break her, but that was not going to be easy with a determined bitch like Eva.Nina looked over at Natasha, with a wry grin as they pulled on each of Eva’s wrists, looking at the plump red faced, blue eyed blonde, her tight skirt bulging, and her high heels still on, her upper body showing red marks from the tickling, and nails running over her fair skin, her bra struggling to hold her jiggling boobs, wow what a sight.
Danielle had a firm grip with one hand on Eva’s hair, with her other hand she held the plump blonde by the neck, a sort of ju- ji’tsu nerve hold, parallising Eva, while manipulating her by the hair, they moved her to a more central position.Right bitch said Sue a middle aged woman of about forty five, now the fun is going to start, and the tickling will be very intense.

With that she unziped a gym bag and handed out all sorts of tickle related tools, all the girls had something, sheepskin gloves, paint brushes, make up brushes, feathers, Q tips,vibrators, all the girls looked intensely at Eva.
Jenny advanced and reaching up, removed Eva’s ear rings, as daniella, moved strands of hair away from Eva’s neck, jenny tickled lightly around each ear, and very slowly ran a nail down each side of Eva’s neck,and along each arm to the wrist, Eva bucked and squirmed, her blue eyes getting bigger as Jenny, repeated the action several times over.Taking two medium feather dusters she carried out the same action over and over, the torment was too much for Eva, heheheh haahhahah no no not near the pits, you bitch, Jenny ignored her cries and carried on, heheheh hahhaahhaah cried the hapless Eva.As jenny ran the dusters over Eva’s under arm from arm pit to wrist and back, please stop aghhhhhhhhhhh hehehehhe hahahahah no no don’t the girls laughed as the tickling carried on.

Yasmina used a feather duster in unsion with Jenny but just behind Eva’s knees as Georgia & Beth held each ankle firmly,Eva was squirming and wriggling as the tickling speeded towards a state of frenzy, Eva felt herself blushing, and sweating as the torment went on, someone was running a cold steel comb up and down her back.

OHHHHH ohhhhh you bastards stop please stop begged the now panic stricken Eva, Yasmina was spider tickling Eva’s calfs and shins with her nails and feathering behind Eva’s knees, with a set of feathers, the two girls holding on to Eva’s ankles, had the odd sly, tickle just under the hem of Eva’s skirt which rode up slightly from time to time.

Eva’s eyes bulged with panic, and the girls laughed at her contorted face now bright red, and sweating.Hearing her pleas, laughter and squeals, with the occasional angry word, Nina knew submission was a good while off.

Heeeee hahhaha pleaseeeeeee don’ttttttttt nonnnnnnnn ono help help let me go.Daniella yanked Eva’s hair hard forcing her head back, “ok you ready to submit and sign, yet” “never never” shouted the frustrated Eva, with that Daniella, plunged her fingers into Eva’s pits finding another nerve pressure point, and kept the pressure on as Eva screamed a deafening scream, feeling the electric tingling shooting along each arm.She buckled at the knees and nearly passed out gasping for breath, the girls carried on the tickling frenzy till Eva nearly passed out.

Natasha & Nina stoped the girls, and daniella went back to holding Eva by the neck, Eva’s face was bright crimson, her upper body covered in sweat as she gasped and trembled.

“I think its time we went into next door, and used the Gym and studio facilities, its sound proofed, and there is more room, and Lynsey & Amelia have installed some bondage gear, where we can restrain Eva, and get down to some serious tickling.
” please girls let me go i can’t take any more.”cried Eva.
“We will make sure you can’t take any more, and thats a fact, Eva” said Beth.
The cuffs wer put back on and a leash was fastened to the collar, put on earlier by Lynsey & Amelia, Eva was pushed and pulled, and lead over towards the fire door, leading into the studio next door, her handbag and blouse together with her jacket were gathered up.

Natasha said “ I think we will turn off the lights, and leave the doors locked in here stop anyone coming in, we have two girls on guard in the office, and three in another branch with Ruth so we will soon know if anything happens.”

Eva started to have butterflys in her stomach as she was forced towards the door, and was shaking with fear and nervousness.Wondering what was about to happen in a sound proof gym/studio, after all she had nearly been broke in here.

Eva had been into the building next door with Ruth, some weeks ago when working late, and knew all about the layout and facilities, where the hell was Ruth, surely this couldn’t be happening, she knew that entering throught the fire door and leaving the rest room locked meant that no one could enter that way unless Natasha let them in.

The girls gathered around Eva and almost rushed her off her feet, and soon they were all in the studio, it had been used for performing arts and had a ballet facility, mirrors everywhere, the gym, a full sized pool, shower and wet rooms, massage room, physio room, and more.
The fire door slamed with a resounding bang, and the locking mechanism was closed.
Dread and fear overtook the now trembling Eva, she was pulled into an area where mirrors and cameras were installed, almost like a large recording studio.

Lynsey & Amelia where standing by some furniture, a physio coach, dentists chair, a large flat table, and several smaller tables and trolleys, covered in shroud like dust sheets."Eva welcome to our world of bondage and tickling equipment,” Eva looked startled as the sheets were removed to reveal every BDSM and ticklerelated item of equipment imagineable, even the girls gasped and gaped in ore at the array before them.
Whips, canes, cuffs, chains, floggers, leather gear, latex gear,candles, feathers, brushes of every type, vibrators, and to Eva’s shock and horror, sex toys, and strapons, the list was endless.

If this display was to scare her it certainly worked, sha had heard about Lynsey & Amelia being big wheels in the fetish world from other quarters, and knew she was doomed.
Daniella, pulled hard on Eva’s hair forcing her head back, and used the neck hold as Natasha approached Eva. “now Eva don’t you think you could save yourself a lot of humiliation and discomfort, by submitting”

“Never never you arrogant bitch” screamed the near hysterical Eva, Natashsa replyed by slapping Eva hard on both cheeks.
“wow wow shouted Nina we don’t want her marked or brused,” “Nina i don’t give a damn a just so long as she signs the document”
Daniella suggested” if you want to slap her about then strip her, spank and slap her where it won’t be seen by the public, and the tickling will become more effective”
The girls had all been shouting various things at all sorts of levels, violent, sexual, brutal,one girl wanted to make love to her while she was secured and so on.

Order was restored by Natasha and the main chants had been about off off, strip the bitch.
Natasha moved in front of Eva stood back, looked at her being held captive by Daniella,
Eva’s face was bright red, her upper body bathed in sweat, and her heavy bra clad boobs, rising and falling as her heavy breathing got deeper, her tight skirt had rose almost to mid thigh, yes Natasha began to think about humiliation, maybe baby talk, along with a slow sensual stripping smilling to herself she backed away and loooked at Eva.

“ I wasn’t going to do this but i think in view of you not being prepared to submit, and the way your sweating, and blushing, stripping may be a good idea, and things won’t stop there, you realise that don’t you Eva.So are you going to submit and sign, i don't think you can win this one, do you"

“Go to hell you sadistic bitch, you rotten bastards all of you, go to hell i will never sign, you will all be in so much trouble for this”
Much cheering and laughter followed together with other remarks.
Lynsey, Amelia, Chloe,and Beth surrounded the captive Eva, Daniella, still had Eva by the hair and neck, “OMG look your never serious, please don’t do this, how would you like it done to you,” wailed the now petrified Eva, “ you should have signed, are you going to sign, last chance, we won’t stop half way” said Natasha firmly, “no no i won’t whispered the much subdued Eva.

“ok girls you now what to do” Instructed Natasha, Eva squirmed and wriggled as her wrists were gripped by Chloe and Beth each side( her previous ticklers) until her wrists were shoulder high.Eva let out a ear piercing scream as lynsey approached and slid Eva’s skirt up to reveal Eva’s plump upper thighs, encased in glossy pantyhose,the girls laughed and cheered, Eva got angry at the sudden exposure, Lynsey reached behind to udo the the waist fastening on the skirt, Eva started to panic and plead,”no please Lnysey don’t”, this comment was ignored and the reply was the sound of the zipper being pulled, Eva started to squirm and squeal almost non stop as Lynsey slid the skirt down,”eeeek ekkkkk no helpppppppp cried the hapless Eva.
Lysey stood back to look at her handywork, and let fellow bondage fan Amelia have a turn, the cameras and camera phones started flashing as Eva blushed and wriggled.

Last edited by peril fan; 31-12-14 at 03:23.
Old 31-12-14, 13:35
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Awesome!