All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Femmefight > COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 18-04-11, 20:49

fawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the rough
Default waitress catfight - done

Yes it's me again!
I know somewhere that is selling off proper silver service waitress uniforms consisting of a black sleeveless dress, white blouse under and white small apron. Team it up with black stockings and wow a nice look.
Not sure if we have ever had a waitress fight (maybe over tips!) but what do members (and Annabelle of course) think?

Last edited by Annabelle; 05-07-12 at 16:17.
Old 18-04-11, 20:53
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Very original Fawcett! I like it!
Old 18-04-11, 23:32
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I think we could do something with it. for many of the sites before it gets in a fight.
Old 19-04-11, 11:31
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Nice Annabelle!
Old 19-04-11, 19:12

fawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the rough
Default waitress catfight

I will see if I can negotiate a good price after Easter and let you know.
The very thought of these two high class waitresses in all sorts of trouble is quite exciting!
Old 20-04-11, 00:16
Site Admin

I hope it all works for you!
Old 21-04-11, 10:08
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Even if you just hold of 1 would be just as we can do a dip and LL from it. A uniform steal for both those sites.
Old 22-04-11, 11:16

Default waitress catfight

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelleash View Post
Even if you just hold of 1 would be just as we can do a dip and LL from it. A uniform steal for both those sites.
I have just ordered these two uniforms at an amazing £17.95 each.
I believe they were excess stock from a Northern Europe order and therefore are made for a colder climate.
When I receive them I will mail off to Annabelle although they would be best used in the Autumn when it's a bit colder otherwise the models would get too hot!!
Old 22-04-11, 11:29
Administrator
Site Admin

Ok will do.

If ok with you I would like to use 1 at a time in a catfight. so that we get more out of them. As I can keep on for the dip/LL site.

A
Old 22-04-11, 18:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelleash View Post
Ok will do.

If ok with you I would like to use 1 at a time in a catfight. so that we get more out of them. As I can keep on for the dip/LL site.

A
I just could'nt resist buying the last two at that price.

Yes, that's ok, in fact as John may remember, Frank Rusha did a classic catfight where a waitress had an arguement with a customer in a pretty dress and wow it was amazing.

I will send in the dress which is a baby blue with white dots and comes with a pearl (immitation) necklace, very classy!
Old 23-04-11, 09:46
Administrator
Site Admin

Ok I keep a look at for the goodies. Just remember to put your name in side the box (Username as well) As I have so many members sending things I want to make sure all is placed in the right place. i know you will but just thought I would remind everyone again.